MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #9 (J. Willis GUILTY)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, everyone. I'm not sure if I've ever been on this thread/s. I joined here during the Mickey Shunick case, which wore me out, and haven't been back.

Jessica Heeringa was abducted not far from my sister's house and the 16 year old was picked up near where I lived long ago. That's a very desolate/rural area, all forest, and it's a miracle she was near a house to run to.

I've read the latest about the thumb drive and the terrible images. I, too, wonder if the video and pictures are of his own crimes. I hope we find out soon.

Yesterday I looked up missing persons in Muskegon and Michigan and was surprised to not find any site with a comprehensive list. Does anyone know if there is such a site? If there isn't, that's extremely discouraging.

Don't you wonder if Willis' wife ever had a clue about what a sick freak he is? I know the neighbor said she would hear them fighting. Who knows, she may be a freak, too, who engaged in some of his perversions.

I don't usually follow crime stories because they're so depressing but because this is local I'm going to. I'm convinced he's Jessica's killer. I assume most here think so, as well. Not so sure about the jogger as a drive by shooting doesn't fit the MO of this particular monster. Curious what you guys think.

Hi, everyone. I'm not sure if I've ever been on this thread/s. I joined here during the Mickey Shunick case, which wore me out, and haven't been back.

Jessica Heeringa was abducted not far from my sister's house and the 16 year old was picked up near where I lived long ago. That's a very desolate/rural area, all forest, and it's a miracle she was near a house to run to.

I've read the latest about the thumb drive and the terrible images. I, too, wonder if the video and pictures are of his own crimes. I hope we find out soon.

Yesterday I looked up missing persons in Muskegon and Michigan and was surprised to not find any site with a comprehensive list. Does anyone know if there is such a site? If there isn't, that's extremely discouraging.

Don't you wonder if Willis' wife ever had a clue about what a sick freak he is? I know the neighbor said she would hear them fighting. Who knows, she may be a freak, too, who engaged in some of his perversions.

I don't usually follow crime stories because they're so depressing but because this is local I'm going to. I'm convinced he's Jessica's killer. I assume most here think so, as well. Not so sure about the jogger as a drive by shooting doesn't fit the MO of this particular monster. Curious what you guys think.

Welcome back Artis. I remember you from Mickey's case. I was the lead mod in that forum, and without a doubt, it was a tough one to follow.

If there was any blessing in Mickey's disappearance, it was the fact that it was resolved quickly. Waiting and not knowing is the worst kind of torture. Hopefully that will end now for Jessica's family.

From the article - He was previously a butcher.

Oh no I don't like this particularly after what happened recently in Ingrid Lyne's tragic horrendous case where she was murdered, dismembered and left in different trash bins.

The Free Press also has learned that Willis was reported to the police for allegedly videotaping customers at a Sam's Club parking lot in 2007, though he was never arrested. According to a Fruitport police report, a woman called police about a man in a tan vehicle taping her movements in the parking lot, and then following her after she left the parking lot.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...ng-suspect-had-photos-chained-women/84656232/

Not so sure about the jogger as a drive by shooting doesn't fit the MO of this particular monster. Curious what you guys think

We don't know what happened before he shot her. Maybe she resisted being pulled in the van, and he shot her to keep her from identifying him. He pointed a gun at the 16 year old as she ran away too. Just so thankful that he didn't shoot for whatever reason...or maybe he did and missed.

So there is a gun, a mask, and restraints in Willis's silver minivan, along with an open cash drawer at the gas station where Jessica was abducted. After looking at Lucysevens's map I can't help to notice that the suspect silver minivan caught on camera is driving right towards JW's Grandfather's house, if not his own.

image.jpg

His van also looks a great deal like the suspect vehicle caught on video.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Now we have the suspect sketch.

image.jpg

Coupled with what we know about Willis so far, that we've learned in just a few days. I think there are a lot of coincidences here folks.

Is anyone here friends with Susan Follett? Ask her if the mugshot is the man she saw leaving the Exxon gas station in the van.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

The woman who provided a description of a possible suspect in the Heeringa case was interviewed by investigators Tuesday, but it’s unknown what, if anything, she had to say about Willis.

http://woodtv.com/2016/05/17/teen-who-escaped-alleged-abduction-i-could-have-been-gone/

Willis lives six miles from the Exxon station. His grandfathers home looks even closer. Neighbors there told a news crew that Willis would hang out at the abandon property at odd times of night. Sometimes just sitting in his silver minivan.

So there is a gun, a mask, and restraints in Willis's silver minivan, along with an open cash drawer at the gas station where Jessica was abducted. After looking at Lucysevens's map I can't help to notice that the suspect silver minivan caught on camera is driving right towards JW's Grandfather's house, if not his own.
(pictures snipped by me)

Coupled with what we know about Willis so far, that we've learned in just a few days. I think there are a lot of coincidences here folks.

You have said in 2 of your posts that the cash drawer was opn. The cash drawer was not open. Jessica had counted the money for the night in preparation to close the store but the drawer was not open.

'The manager advised that the cash drawer was "counted down" for the next shift, indicating Heeringa was preparing to close the store. '

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2014/04/jessica_heeringa_case_police_r.html

My theory on Willis. Since he stocked and even videoed random women he was making notes for future victims. He might have bought gas at the station and was friendly to Jessica, making it easier for him to get her close to his van so her could take her quickly.

http://woodtv.com/2016/05/17/teen-who-escaped-alleged-abduction-i-could-have-been-gone/

Willis lives six miles from the Exxon station. His grandfathers home looks even closer. Neighbors there told a news crew that Willis would hang out at the abandon property at odd times of night. Sometimes just sitting in his silver minivan.
Interesting, Tuesday. That is telling. They are still looking in to a connection. Maybe she identified him as the suspect. Now their looking for physical evidence

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

You have said in 2 of your posts that the cash drawer was opn. The cash drawer was not open. Jessica had counted the money for the night in preparation to close the store but the drawer was not open.

'The manager advised that the cash drawer was "counted down" for the next shift, indicating Heeringa was preparing to close the store. '

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2014/04/jessica_heeringa_case_police_r.html

My theory on Willis. Since he stocked and even videoed random women he was making notes for future victims. He might have bought gas at the station and was friendly to Jessica, making it easier for him to get her close to his van so her could take her quickly.

Some reported the drawer was sitting on the counter, but on the show ID, they made it clear that the drawer was ajar. SLIGHTLY OPEN. I have never heard where the drawer had actually been counted down. Only that the manager confirmed that no money had been taken, but I will read your mlive article.

Doesn't anyone remember the other witness that saw a man in a silver minivan speaking to Jessica outside the gas station while she was changing the pump papers at the beginning of her shift?

Also, the mlive article says the drawer had been counted, it did not specify if it was opened or closed, but if you watched the ID doc, you will see the drawer was part way open.

On another note, if she did count down the drawer she probably still would have closed it shut.

Also, my other theory is this: if the abductor had no idea if the gas station had cameras or not, and he planned his crime then he probably would have worn a mask.

After all who would imagine a gas station that did not have at least one camera somewhere.

Some reported the drawer was sitting on the counter, but on the show ID, they made it clear that the drawer was ajar. SLIGHTLY OPEN. I have never heard where the drawer had actually been counted down. Only that the manager confirmed that no money had been taken, but I will read your mlive article.

I quoted the article where they talked about the cash drawer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cecilgoodroe