MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #9 (J. Willis GUILTY)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he took pictures. He was filming women leaving Sam's club and he liked *advertiser censored*, I would say he has his own pictures and or video. LE just has to find it.

An earlier article also said his neighbor who had legal troubles with him accused him of filming inside her house through the windows. Definitely something big here.

Have been wondering about the mask that was found with the handcuffs, chains, gags,, etc. What kind of mask, and what for?

Welcome back Artis. I remember you from Mickey's case. I was the lead mod in that forum, and without a doubt, it was a tough one to follow.

If there was any blessing in Mickey's disappearance, it was the fact that it was resolved quickly. Waiting and not knowing is the worst kind of torture. Hopefully that will end now for Jessica's family.

Thank you, Bessie. Yes. it was really pretty amazing that Mickey's case was resolved that fast when so many never are. I hope the cops or prosecutors are able to get out of Willis what he did with Jessica's remains. Like Brandon Scott Lavergne, I can't help but wonder if Willis has multiple victims. He sure has all the signs of a serial killer.

Regarding the video and photos of bound women this psycho had: I think their faces need to be released to the public so there's some possibility they might be identified. Are they dead, alive, missing persons?

I have always known something bad happened to Jessica, but I guess I had hoped it was something quick with little to no suffering. To know this man probably had her makes me sick and breaks my heart. This is the stuff nightmares are made of. I know it hasn't been proven he is responsible for Jessica, but I think he is the one. :(

An earlier article also said his neighbor who had legal troubles with him accused him of filming inside her house through the windows. Definitely something big here.

What a creep (I would use stronger language but this is a civil forum) He seems to have been prepared to take risks with his behaviour. It's pretty brazen to film through the windows of a house. God his neighbour must have been traumatised by him doing this.

Have been wondering about the mask that was found with the handcuffs, chains, gags,, etc. What kind of mask, and what for?
Maybe he wore some kind of disguise so witnesses couldn't identify him like a full face or ski mask. Or he liked to wear a mask during his crimes to increase the fear factor and that turned him on more it's sick to think about.

I will be pretty surprised if he isn't confirmed to be the man who has harmed Jessica. I just hope there is a way to get him talking without giving a lenient plea deal in return. He is a danger to women and will be for life.

Does anyone know what he faces sentencing wise for the abduction he is currently charged with?

I have always known something bad happened to Jessica, but I guess I had hoped it was something quick with little to no suffering. To know this man probably had her makes me sick and breaks my heart. This is the stuff nightmares are made of. I know it hasn't been proven he is responsible for Jessica, but I think he is the one. :(

Yes. This is the stuff nightmares are made of.

I have so many thoughts and feelings about all of this, but too much to post right now, just feel a sickness in my core.

46 ain't no spring chicken (no offense to anyone here, I'm no spring chicken either). But it is obvious by what was in his van, imo, that he obviously he might have some serious experience.

O/T, but recently, the remains of Jessica Cain (Houston, TX) were found. She was killed by serial killer William Reece. He finally led LE to her remains after two decades: ( http://www.khou.com/news/remains-found-in-se-houston-identified-as-jessica-cain/135457749 ). If JW is the one, which I can not deny it's looking pretty darn possible right now, I hope that he will disclose her location. They don't always, for example, RAT and Alexis Murphy.

My guess is she is buried somewhere near his grandfather's property? (Again, if he's the one).

Eta: or somewhere he likes to go often, fishing, camping, etc for example. Does he fish, etc? What are his hobbies? (Other than abducting women?) Where does he go in his spare time.

Thank you, Bessie. Yes. it was really pretty amazing that Mickey's case was resolved that fast when so many never are. I hope the cops or prosecutors are able to get out of Willis what he did with Jessica's remains. Like Brandon Scott Lavergne, I can't help but wonder if Willis has multiple victims. He sure has all the signs of a serial killer.

Regarding the video and photos of bound women this psycho had: I think their faces need to be released to the public so there's some possibility they might be identified. Are they dead, alive, missing persons?

I followed Mickey's case closely the perp in her case was a monster too. Mickey hasn't been forgotten by many of us here. The bike memorial is a lovely tribute to her. I hope Mickey's sister and family are coping as well as they can.

I followed Mickey's case closely the perp in her case was a monster too. Mickey hasn't been forgotten by many of us here. The bike memorial is a lovely tribute to her. I hope Mickey's sister and family are coping as well as they can.

Mickey's sister is amazing, isn't she!?

So, this our best break yet so far in finding Jessica, imo. Reposting the article from mlive, JW, what we know about him so far:

Who is Jeffrey Willis? What we know about sexual kidnapping suspect
http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2016/05/who_is_jeffrey_willis_what_we.html

"He's 46 years old, married and lives in the 1800 block of South Sheridan Road in Muskegon Township.

Also pursuant to search warrants, police searched the Sheridan Road property and later a vacant home and property in the 3000 block of Bailey Street in Norton Shores that had been owned by Willis' grandfather, who died in 2011. They took away more than 100 items from the properties.

He was fired in 1999 from Fruitport Community Schools after working one year as a custodian. According to his personnel file, which MLive received under the Michigan Freedom of Information Act, he was terminated for viewing an "adults only" website on a school computer at Edgewood Elementary School, a site that a student was later exposed to.

He previously worked from 1995 to 1998 as a janitor for North Muskegon Public Schools, according to his resume in the Fruitport file."

Yes. This is the stuff nightmares are made of.

I have so many thoughts and feelings about all of this, but too much to post right now, just feel a sickness in my core.

46 ain't no spring chicken (no offense to anyone here, I'm no spring chicken either). But it is obvious by what was in his van, imo, that he obviously he might have some serious experience.

O/T, but recently, the remains of Jessica Cain (Houston, TX) were found. She was killed by serial killer William Reece. He finally led LE to her remains after two decades: ( http://www.khou.com/news/remains-found-in-se-houston-identified-as-jessica-cain/135457749 ). If JW is the one, which I can not deny it's looking pretty darn possible right now, I hope that he will disclose her location. They don't always, for example, RAT and Alexis Murphy.

My guess is she is buried somewhere near his grandfather's property? (Again, if he's the one).

Is his grandfather's property quite remote or are there houses nearby? I'm just wondering how he could carry out attacks taking victims to a house on a residential street. I wonder if this house has a basement. He may have had access to an empty building at work or even a storage facility.

Yes it will be interesting to see if he is a talker or likes playing mind games by having the upper hand. I know how you feel margarita25 I think we are going to see some upsetting and very difficult developments. I hate seeing his mugshot photo in articles with that smirk on his face at least he wasn't smiling in the video of his court appearance. I wonder how is family, friends and co-workers feel about his arrest and possible links to other crimes.

I've been trying so hard to keep up but I have no clue what's going on. As far as I know, no new updates. But I think he looks like the sketch. And is reasonably a good suspect.

It's funny. I mean if this turns out to be him then it really makes ya take a step back and question everything you think you know cause the manager of the store Jessica worked at sure did have a sketchy story.

A story that's to unbelievable and convenient for the prep considering all the other circumstances surrounding Jessica's disappearance. But with this guy it kinda all fits.

Fact is stranger then fiction .....or so I've heard.

I hope answers and justice can at least come for Jessica's loved ones.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Is his grandfather's property quite remote or are there houses nearby? I'm just wondering how he could carry out attacks taking victims to a house on a residential street. I wonder if this house has a basement. He may have had access to an empty building at work or even a storage facility.

Yes it will be interesting to see if he is a talker or likes playing mind games by having the upper hand. I know how you feel margarita25 I think we are going to see some upsetting and very difficult developments. I hate seeing his mugshot photo in articles with that smirk on his face at least he wasn't smiling in the video of his court appearance. I wonder how is family, friends and co-workers feel about his arrest and possible links to other crimes.

I think a zoomed in satellite photo specifically on his grandfather's house and the surrounding property (a few miles out) is in order, if not already posted... post 489 says 3000 Block of Bailey St, NS. Is there a specific house number? Tia.
( "Also pursuant to search warrants, police searched the Sheridan Road property and later a vacant home and property in the 3000 block of Bailey Street in Norton Shores that had been owned by Willis' grandfather, who died in 2011. They took away more than 100 items from the properties."
http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2016/05/who_is_jeffrey_willis_what_we.html )

We can also get the layout, specs, pics, etc from Trulia, etc...

Eta: The specific house number might be upstream, will look! (My adrenaline has been pumping, can barely absorb the material kwim? All shaky...)

"Jeffrey Willis often played Frisbee with his dog in the mornings outside his western Michigan home, where a sign reading: “WELCOME TO OUR PORCH” hung next to the brightly painted yellow front door.

But behind the cheery door were dark images of child *advertiser censored* and videos of women bound, taped and gagged, which investigators say they discovered last week.

On Tuesday, Willis was arrested as he returned from his job working overnights at a furniture manufacturer. He's accused of kidnapping a 16-year-old girl on April 16 in rural Muskegon County. She had escaped, telling police she jumped from a minivan."

http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc.../?hootPostID=abc2c4f072a29bc752096a39aa6beb08

FWIW, he has a penchant for taking pictures and video.

Took photos and video of the next door neighbor's house.

Video taped people at Sam's Club (probably women).

Found with terrible images and video on a thumb drive.

Because of the neighbor and Sam's Club, I think that makes the probability higher that he took the bound women photos and video.

What has LE found so far? It's killing me...any sign of Jessica? Any pictures or videos? Any blood? They are analyzing their evidence right about now...any signs of Jessica?

FWIW, he has a penchant for taking pictures and video.

Took photos and video of the next door neighbor's house.

Video taped people at Sam's Club (probably women).

Found with terrible images and video on a thumb drive.

Because of the neighbor and Sam's Club, I think that makes the probability higher that he took the bound women photos and video.

Yep. I just posted I wonder if she's shown up anywhere yet on photos or video. :( Poor guys have to be processing all the sick stuff right about now that they collected. Who knoooows what they'll find. Ugh. Shudder. I'm thinking kids are possible too.

Eta: I'm thinking he might be the kind who takes his time with his victims, considering the bondage aspect. I Hate to say that, but the ballgag, etc... :(. I am mentioning this for the purpose of bringing up the location where he possibly took her to fulfill his fantasies. Which likely is the grandfather's vacant property imo, if not his own residence (but he's married, however I've seen in cases where they still took them there if the wife was out of town or whatever)...... ugh what have they found? Of course LE is crawling all over there...Obviously they haven't found Jessica alive yet, but any signs of her yet?

If he's the guy, would he bury her close by? Or travel? He might want to revisit the site? So if not closeby, somewhere he might go often and is very familiar with? Or might he not want to revisit and just completely dispose of? (Maybe just kept a trophy? Or a part(s) of her, like ARS did with Jessica Ridgeway?):(

What are the stats on geographical proximity (mileage) as far as disposal sites and their relation to the distance from the secondary location one is taken to (residence, shed, etc), in situations re: organized serial killers? Surely they vary, hard to generalize, etc......I know some have them on their property, but otherwise...?

I thought from the very beginning the culprit was someone who lived within the region and who frequented the gas station.

While I found it quite coincidental that SF and her ex were nearby on motorcycles I never thought she had anything to do with it or knowledge of who did. Looking at her FB page it looks like she has some daughters, she just didn't fit the mold for me.

The sketch is a dead ringer for JW. It's him folks. I just wonder how long it will take before police announce it. Will it take a few days, few weeks, months? Not sure, I'm going to guess by Friday police will make a major announcement. Just my prediction

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

I thought from the very beginning the culprit was someone who lived within the region and who frequented the gas station.

While I found it quite coincidental that SF and her ex were nearby on motorcycles I never thought she had anything to do with it or knowledge of who did. Looking at her FB page it looks like she has some daughters, she just didn't fit the mold for me.

The sketch is a dead ringer for JW. It's him folks. I just wonder how long it will take before police announce it. Will it take a few days, few weeks, months? Not sure, I'm going to guess by Friday police will make a major announcement. Just my prediction

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Very likely. But they will need something concrete, body, photo, dna...if it's dna, might take some time (ask carbuff).

Eta: Or a confession...how likely is that? A confession also requires proof as I understand it. But boy is he getting grilled right now by LE, undoubtedly. And they are all up in looking into anything to do with him. Scouring everywhere to do with him, what he ate for breakfast, etc.

I know these guys sure want to hold someone accountable. (IMO, they were pretty quick in trying to blame it on the dead guy not too long ago, jmo).

FTR, they have always said they have a lot of people they're looking at, nobody's been ruled out, multiple POIs or whatever their exact phrasing has been (not to mention all the potentials we came across in the threads...remember the family of rsos, yikes)...the "Disappeared" episode only reinforced so many options. But jeez, the van, his proximity and history, what was found in the van...remember all the people who looked similar to the sketch way upstream...I'm not sold on the sketch as far as a dead ringer, but rather the profile/behavior/stuff found in van, etc. I think it could really be him too. And I think LE might really think so too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mutations