MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #9 (J. Willis GUILTY)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. No words. Sounds like this could very possibly be our guy.

Jessica's mother has always believed she was alive. This latest development, while I know they want answers, has got to be heartwrenching for her.

Re: the ballgag, I saw an awful epside of "House of Horrors" on ID. The perp, who had kidnapped a college student, had also used a ballgag, in addition to other contraptions of chains, etc. Iirc, he had her in his basement, tortured her for hours. So, if JW took Jessica, I think he would've likely taken her 2 a second location to use this bondage devices. His home? Another property?

Doesn't anyone remember the other witness that saw a man in a silver minivan speaking to Jessica outside the gas station while she was changing the pump papers at the beginning of her shift?

Also, the mlive article says the drawer had been counted, it did not specify if it was opened or closed, but if you watched the ID doc, you will see the drawer was part way open.

On another note, if she did count down the drawer she probably still would have closed it shut.

Also, my other theory is this: if the abductor had no idea if the gas station had cameras or not, and he planned his crime then he probably would have worn a mask.
I recall this as well someone overheard a man in a van talking to Jessica near the pumps earlier in the evening

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

I recall this as well someone overheard a man in a van talking to Jessica near the pumps earlier in the evening

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Yep, in the video interview I think he said he was on his way to work at a guitar store, and was a regular customer at the gas station. I think he said the guy pulled up in a silver minivan and started some kind of banter talk. Something like: "aren't you supposed to be inside", and some other sort of ramble.

Doesn't anyone remember the other witness that saw a man in a silver minivan speaking to Jessica outside the gas station while she was changing the pump papers at the beginning of her shift?

Also, the mlive article says the drawer had been counted, it did not specify if it was opened or closed, but if you watched the ID doc, you will see the drawer was part way open.

On another note, if she did count down the drawer she probably still would have closed it shut.

This was years ago, but when I worked at a Speedway station after we counted down the drawer for the night and put it away, we had to leave the actual drawer open to show anyone looking thru the window after closing that there was no cash tray (to possibly deter a robbery).

ETA: Now that I'm thinking of it, even at K-Mart after we counted out we were to leave the drawer ajar so the manager could see with a glance that everyone had removed their cash trays.

From what I saw on the ID Discovery show the drawer was full of money, and she just waited on a customer within 5 or 10 minutes before she was abducted. She wasn't to close the gas station for another half hour. If she was getting ready to take the trash out and stuff I wouldn't think she would have the drawer open knowing more customers would be coming, but then again we can only guess. We can only take bits of info from each news outlet with grains of salt. I did feel confident with the info on the id show because they were interviewing the officer in charge of investigating the case, but I was shocked that they made no mention of the witness that saw the silver minivan earlier in the day.

"Jeffrey Willis often played Frisbee with his dog in the mornings outside his western Michigan home, where a sign reading: “WELCOME TO OUR PORCH” hung next to the brightly painted yellow front door.

But behind the cheery door were dark images of child *advertiser censored* and videos of women bound, taped and gagged, which investigators say they discovered last week.

On Tuesday, Willis was arrested as he returned from his job working overnights at a furniture manufacturer. He's accused of kidnapping a 16-year-old girl on April 16 in rural Muskegon County. She had escaped, telling police she jumped from a minivan."

http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc.../?hootPostID=abc2c4f072a29bc752096a39aa6beb08

I also have to wonder about this young lady, Michelle Lokker, missing since 2003 from about an hour away from Norton Shores:
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/l/lokker_michelle.html

I'm very interested in 46 year old Jeffrey's history and when he started offending. I hope there is an extremely thorough review of his whereabouts over the years and any missing women, kidnappings rapes. It would be intersting to know his relationships with women I know he has an ex-wife does't he?

There isn't a lot of information about Michelle or her disappearance. Many thanks for sharing margarita25 if you or anyone find other missing women please post.

"Jeffrey Willis often played Frisbee with his dog in the mornings outside his western Michigan home, where a sign reading: “WELCOME TO OUR PORCH” hung next to the brightly painted yellow front door.

But behind the cheery door were dark images of child *advertiser censored* and videos of women bound, taped and gagged, which investigators say they discovered last week.

On Tuesday, Willis was arrested as he returned from his job working overnights at a furniture manufacturer. He's accused of kidnapping a 16-year-old girl on April 16 in rural Muskegon County. She had escaped, telling police she jumped from a minivan."

http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc.../?hootPostID=abc2c4f072a29bc752096a39aa6beb08

Muskegon County Undersheriff Daniel Stout said the evidence seized makes Willis a suspect in Heeringa’s disappearance and Bletsch’s homicide, but he would not reveal specifically what investigators found that led them to that conclusion.

Very informative article.

I also have to wonder about this young lady, Michelle Lokker, missing since 2003 from about an hour away from Norton Shores:
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/l/lokker_michelle.html

Good one. She is a vey tiny person, making her easier to abduct just like Jessica. A very good possibility.

I'm very interested in 46 year old Jeffrey's history and when he started offending. I hope there is an extremely thorough review of his whereabouts over the years and any missing women, kidnappings rapes. It would be intersting to know his relationships with women I know he has an ex-wife does't he?

There isn't a lot of information about Michelle or her disappearance. Many thanks for sharing margarita25 if you or anyone find other missing women please post.

He was viewing *advertiser censored* at his school job and showed a minor in 1999, so he was already addicted to *advertiser censored* I would say. Then in 2007 he was filming women at Sam's club. So a 2003 victim is a real possibility I would think.

:tyou: for the continued updates to this discussion. Cautiously hopeful and optimistic that there will be a break in Jessica's case.

Very informative article.

Yes it is. I wonder if he has kept trophies like clothing or jewellry I can't think about the possibility of him recording himself torturing and attacking women.

Yes it is. I wonder if he has kept trophies like clothing or jewellry I can't think about the possibility of him recording himself torturing and attacking women.

I think he took pictures. He was filming women leaving Sam's club and he liked *advertiser censored*, I would say he has his own pictures and or video. LE just has to find it.

:tyou: for the continued updates to this discussion. Cautiously hopeful and optimistic that there will be a break in Jessica's case.

No worries. Thanks to all of you. It is very difficult on the one hand you are grateful for developments and a suspect on the other you are filled with dread about what he may have done to victims you care about.

I think he took pictures. He was filming women leaving Sam's club and he liked *advertiser censored*, I would say he has his own pictures and or video. LE just has to find it.

Very sadly and horrifying I think you're right Colette.

Jaw dropping and shocking to say the least.

Jeffrey Thomas Willis was arrested while driving home from his third-shift job*at Herman Miller Inc.Spring Lake Township facility on Hickory Street in May 17, said Muskegon*County Sheriff Dean Roesler. *At Willis’ arraigment hearing on Friday the prosecution stated that his silver Dodge Caravan contained several items. *The court document reads:*“

They located in one locked box handcuffs, chains, rope, five syringes, one with liquid, photographs of females chained and bound, a mask, rubber gloves, batting gloves, a bar with wrist restraints, ball gag. In a separate locked box they located a 22 caliber semi-automatic pistol with the serial numbers destroyed.A search warrant conducted at Mr. Thomas’s (sic) residence, detectives located on computers, ——was a—— it’s a thumb drive, images of child *advertiser censored*, also videos of woman bound, taped and gagged.”

Is it possible in *one of the photographs is Jessica and that is why the Muskegon Sheriff is saying Jessica’s case is *“potentially” closed?

This guy definitely is involved in other cases. Jmo.

Jeffrey Thomas Willis was arrested while driving home from his third-shift job*at Herman Miller Inc.Spring Lake Township facility on Hickory Street in May 17, said Muskegon*County Sheriff Dean Roesler. *At Willis’ arraigment hearing on Friday the prosecution stated that his silver Dodge Caravan contained several items. *The court document reads:*“

They located in one locked box handcuffs, chains, rope, five syringes, one with liquid, photographs of females chained and bound, a mask, rubber gloves, batting gloves, a bar with wrist restraints, ball gag. In a separate locked box they located a 22 caliber semi-automatic pistol with the serial numbers destroyed.A search warrant conducted at Mr. Thomas’s (sic) residence, detectives located on computers, ——was a—— it’s a thumb drive, images of child *advertiser censored*, also videos of woman bound, taped and gagged.”

Is it possible in *one of the photographs is Jessica and that is why the Muskegon Sheriff is saying Jessica’s case is *“potentially” closed?

This guy definitely is involved in other cases. Jmo.

Yes it is possible if it is the case I hope to God the police try to contain what videos and photos have been taken to spare Jessica's son and family (and the families of other victims) having to live with knowing what was done to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lavina