MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #9 (J. Willis GUILTY)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully they can pull ping data from before Jessica's abduction, but I wouldn't be surprised if they are only able to get data from around last month's incident.

It would be great if they could. I would like to know his movements on the 26th of April 2013 and the days following. Most importantly what his shift hours were at work and who saw him and when. I'd like to know if he had any scratches or wounds in that time. I also wonder if he is a hunter and if so where he hunts.

PER NSPD: JEFFREY WILLIS HAS BEEN UPGRADED AS A PERSON OF INTEREST IN JESSICAS ABDUCTION.

There have been many ppl named as a POI in Jessicas case. So until they have solid evidence, We sit back and wait. I'm sure NSPD has been bombarded with media & calls from the community. So this may just be a tactic to get ppl off their backs so they can do what needs to be done. We've heard from many of you, and know they are indeed working around the clock on this...

https://www.facebook.com/FindJessicaHeeringa/

I simply copied and paste from the article I read. I will try to find the link. But supposedly LE told the reporter that they have a strong reason to believe that he is the perp in Jessica case.

So I don't know if they found pictures or items or what.

Btw. His phone pings will be very telling in some of these open cases as well. Jmo.

Btw. Jessica case is not closed by far. Jmo.

Sorry, I hadn't had time to fully read the one article but I do see that it looks like they have evidence connecting him to Jessica

Teen's daring escape may help solve 2 cold cases
Elisha Anderson and Tresa Baldas, Detroit Free Press 11:11 a.m. EDT May 22, 2016

Willis hasn’t talked to authorities since he was taken into custody, and his home, van and another property, once owned by his grandfather on Bailey Street in Norton Shores, were searched for evidence.

Muskegon County Undersheriff Daniel Stout said the evidence seized makes Willis a suspect in Heeringa’s disappearance and Bletsch’s homicide, but he would not reveal specifically what investigators found that led them to that conclusion.

“The weapon is a similar model that would have shot the bullets in the Bletsch case,” Stout said. “Similar … but similar is a big word.”

Hundreds of items, including computers, multiple phones, clothes and documents, are being analyzed along with evidence recovered from the van, including the pistol.

Investigators say they found locked boxes when they searched Willis' 2006 silver Dodge Grand Caravan. Officials said one had handcuffs, chains, rope, five syringes — including one with liquid, possibly a sedative — photographs of females chained and bound, a mask and rubber gloves and another had a gun with the serial number destroyed.

I feel like I shouldn't be so impatient for news when we've waited over 3 years already, but I can't help keep checking for more developments.

Accused kidnapper named person of interest in ’13 case

Detroit News staff and wire reports 10:31 p.m. EDT May 23, 2016

A man accused of kidnapping a teen in west Michigan has been named a person of interest in the 2013 disappearance of a gas station clerk.

Jeffrey Willis, 46, has been charged with kidnapping and other crimes in an April incident involving a 16-year-old girl in Fruitland Township. Authorities Monday said Willis was added as a person of interest in the disappearance of Jessica Heeringa, the clerk who disappeared from a Norton Shores gas station in 2013.

“Investigators have now upgraded Jeffrey Willis as a person of interest in the Jessica Heeringa abduction case,” the Norton Shores Police Department said in a statement on its Facebook page Monday...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...idnapper-named-person-interest-case/84821424/

Friends, neighbors shocked as police name person of interest in Heeringa disappearance

"Suspected kidnapper Jeffrey Willis is now officially a person of interest in the case.

The news shocked the neighborhood in which Willis lived.

Monday night, Newschannel 3 spoke with Willis's neighbors and Heeringa's family regarding this latest development.

When we spoke with Heeringa's grandmother, she said she was shocked to hear Willis was named a person of interest, adding that police hadn't even called her yet to tell her what they told us.

Neighbors we spoke with Monday night say they're also stunned by the news.

"I've never suspected anything like that," said Nathan Medendorp, who lives next door to Willis."

http://wwmt.com/news/local/friends-...-person-of-interest-in-heeringa-disappearance

I feel like I shouldn't be so impatient for news when we've waited over 3 years already, but I can't help keep checking for more developments.

I know I'm the same checking every email alert I get and I'm visiting here every couple of hours. This development must be horrendous for Jessica's family who are desperately waiting for any news.

In the video linked above where LE says that Willis is a "person of interest" they say they have 6 other POI. Really 6?

http://wwmt.com/news/local/friends-...-person-of-interest-in-heeringa-disappearance

The article you posted says they have close to a dozen POI's.
I don't think they've ruled anyone out, not Dakotah, CVanA, the guy that came in last, the managers brother and the one that was killed. Can't recall who else off the top of my head

Police say Willis is not the only person of interest, and that they have nearly a dozen whom they are investigating at this time.

LE looked for cams in nearby routes after the kidnapping of the 16 year old girl. They found one at a blueberry farm that showed a silver or gray minivan passing though the area at that time frame. An expert determined the make and the year of the minivan, 2006 Dodge Caravan. This narrowed it down to 30 owners. One owner fit the description of the attacker and was then picked out of a line up.

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2016/05/sheriff_details_what_led_inves.html

I don't think he forced her in the van.

According to news articles I read, She got in the van to use his cell phone because there was cars behind his and she didn't want to back up traffic. That's when Willis allegedly locked the doors and started driving. According to news reports, when she asked Willis for his phone again, he said it didn't work. She told him to stop the van and let her out, and he allegedly pulled out a gun.

The alleged victim said she then unlocked the door and jumped out of the moving van. She got up and was running away and saw Willis standing behind the van pointing the gun at her.

She made her way to a nearby house where a woman was getting ready to let her dogs out for their morning business.. The woman took the screaming girl inside and called 911.

I'm not a very good writer, but I wanted to try and clear that up.

http://woodtv.com/2016/05/17/teen-who-escaped-alleged-abduction-i-could-have-been-gone/

Back to Jessica's case.

Earlier I had a theory after learning that Willis had a mask and gun in his silver minivan. It was something like this: if someone entered the gas station with a gun, and wearing a mask, maybe Jessica thought she was about to be robbed, and therefore opened the the cash drawer to give the perp money.

Now two witnesses said they were on their motor scooter(s) when they saw a silver minivan roll up to the backdoor of the gas station and open/close back door of van. The van then drove past them where one of the witnesses said she saw the driver who had WAVY/CRAZY hair. Correct?

Could it be possible the man driving the van just pulled a mask off his head? Thus making his hair WAVY and CRAZY?

Amazing neighbors and co-workers didn't suspect him right away.....between the silver van he drove, AND the police sketch looks so much like him, (in my opinion.)

HUGE news. Hopefully they have some evidence on him concerning Jessica's case too.

http://woodtv.com/2016/05/25/abduction-suspect-to-be-charged-in-rebekah-bletchs-murder/

DALTON TOWNSHIP, Mich. (WOOD) — A Muskegon County abduction suspect is facing new charges in the 2014 murder of Rebekah Bletsch.

Jeffrey Willis will be charged with open murder and felony firearm in connection to the June 2014 crime, according to the arrest warrant issued Wednesday morning. He’s also being charged with multiple counts of possessing child sexually abusive material, found on a hard drive at his home.

Ballistics testing on the gun found in Willis’ van matched shell casings found near Bletsch’s body, according to the court documents.

(modsnip)

HUGE news. Hopefully they have some evidence on him concerning Jessica's case too.

http://woodtv.com/2016/05/25/abduction-suspect-to-be-charged-in-rebekah-bletchs-murder/

DALTON TOWNSHIP, Mich. (WOOD) — A Muskegon County abduction suspect is facing new charges in the 2014 murder of Rebekah Bletsch.

Jeffrey Willis will be charged with open murder and felony firearm in connection to the June 2014 crime, according to the arrest warrant issued Wednesday morning. He’s also being charged with multiple counts of possessing child sexually abusive material, found on a hard drive at his home.

Ballistics testing on the gun found in Willis’ van matched shell casings found near Bletsch’s body, according to the court documents.

(modsnip)

I just saw this ! So weird I just watched her story on Disappeared

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought from the very beginning the culprit was someone who lived within the region and who frequented the gas station.

While I found it quite coincidental that SF and her ex were nearby on motorcycles I never thought she had anything to do with it or knowledge of who did. Looking at her FB page it looks like she has some daughters, she just didn't fit the mold for me.

The sketch is a dead ringer for JW. It's him folks. I just wonder how long it will take before police announce it. Will it take a few days, few weeks, months? Not sure, I'm going to guess by Friday police will make a major announcement. Just my prediction

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
Just a matter of time before they announce he is responsible for JH too. IMHO

'A kidnapping suspect is now facing open murder charges in connection to the 2014 unsolved killing of jogger Rebekah Bletsch.

The Muskegon County Prosecutor filed the charges Monday morning against Jeffrey Willis, who was arrested last week for attempting to abduct a 16-year-old girl in April.

Jeffrey Willis is now charged with one count of open murder and one count of felony firearms in connection to the June 2014 shooting death of Bletsch. Police said the 36-year-old mother was out jogging less than a mile from her home in rural Dalton Township when she was shot and left for dead. She had been shot in the head, none of her belongings were taken."

http://fox17online.com/2016/05/25/bletsch-willis/

"Monday, prosecutors also announced Willis is facing four counts of possessing child sexually abusive material and four courts of using a computer to commit a crime, based on evidence found at Willis' home after his arrest.

Police said they were also investigating Willis for the disappearance of Jessica Heeringa from a Norton Shores gas station in 2013. Hilson said Wednesday's announcement had nothing to do with the Heeringa investigation"

http://fox17online.com/2016/05/25/bletsch-willis/

Just a matter of time before they announce he is responsible for JH too. IMHO

I agree I know he is just one of a list of 'Persons of Interest' but I will be shocked and stunned if he isn't responsible for this. If they have found photos or video or DNA comes back on any of her clothing they may have found his goose is cooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Eric