MI MI - Julia Niswender, 23, EMU student, Ypsilanti, 10 Dec 2012 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what I don't understand. The wife sits in court with her daughter because her husband is being suspected of (allegedly) possessing child *advertiser censored*. Recently, prior to arrest, she had to call 911 because he was allegedly suicidal/homicidal. The mental health facility where he was evaluated had concerns for safety as well.

And these two women sit in court disrespectfully making faces like recalcitrant teenagers? Do they not understand the gravity of this situation, or what else would compel them to act in such an inappropriate manner?

Truly, I am baffled.

Here's what I don't understand. The wife sits in court with her daughter because her husband is being suspected of (allegedly) possessing child *advertiser censored*. Recently, prior to arrest, she had to call 911 because he was allegedly suicidal/homicidal. The mental health facility where he was evaluated had concerns for safety as well.

And these two women sit in court disrespectfully making faces like recalcitrant teenagers? Do they not understand the gravity of this situation, or what else would compel them to act in such an inappropriate manner?

Truly, I am baffled.

When murder, just about every taboo in the book may be up for question, what's a scowl in court?

BBM

Black-squirrel..... may I ask how you are connected to Julia? Did you know her, were you close, are you a relative? You may have already told us this, and I have forgotten, so forgive my asking a repeat question. You do seem to have a lot of knowledge about things. Am I correct? As for family support for Kim, the only person I have seen come forward is her sister, CN.
I do not know any of the people involved. I get all my information from public records, social media etc.
For example, on
http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/OTIS2/otis2.html
you can easily find out whether someone has been involved with the Michigan Department of Corrections.
The fact that Jim & Rose Niswender were guardians of the Julia and Jennifer until 2000 can be found on some Monroe probate court site
http://www.co.monroe.mi.us/egov/probate/Default.aspx
(just type Niswender)

JN's cause of death was suicide.
This is what I suspected. I still wonder if there might be some relation to Julia's death, but it wouldn't be proper to go into more details on this form.
I don't believe MN has taken a hard stance either way and is having a difficult time as he feels pulled in all different directions.
I can imagine that he is "torn". But since he "liked" CN's post on Facebook (quote of Bob Marley), I think he does not agree with the grandmother going public with her suspicions.
The grandmother does not seem to have any evidence, just a hunch it seems. I would think that one at least have some credible evidence before throwing family under the bus.
Her arguments for her suspicion is that he got a lawyer. Geez. I would have gotten a lawyer too if even I had been completely innocent. Innocent people DO get convicted frequently, you know.

Jennifer and her mother, Kim, both look like bullies to me. The word I used to describe Jennifer in the courtroom yesterday was "rough". I wouldn't want to get on either of their wrong sides. I have to wonder if either or both of them were 'bullied" by JT and, if they were, why they're now standing by their man? Maybe the "bullying" was the reason that Julia left the home to live with her grandmother. Julia didn't want to be bullied. :moo:

I would also like to say that the family has been very respectful on social media in light of recent developments. They are not condemning or making specific accusations against JT, only asking for the truth in what actually happened. Their only hope is Justice for Julia, NOT to take JT down.
The grandmother does not make any specific accusations, I agree. But she does make a accusation. How could JT know the truth, and yet not be involved at all?
By saying he knows the truth about Julia's death, one is accusing him of being involved somehow.

How do you, and the grandmother, think how JT possibly could be involved in Julia's murder? As I understand it, JT has an alibi for the murder.
Julia texted Jennifer around 10:30pm Sunday night, and did not show up Monday Morning. So it seems that she was killed somewhere between
10:30pm and the Morning. As I understand it, the police also believe that Julia was murdered that night.
http://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/index.ssf/2015/03/julia_niswenders_stepfather_wa.html
However, JT was at home during these times according to Jennifer and Kimberly. Do you believe Jennifer and Kimberly are lying and provided
JT with a false alibi?
Now it is possible that JT is involved, but someone else did it. But who killed Julia then and how could JT be involved? A hired killer? The crime
scene does not look like that.

I formed these suspicions based on little things I witnessed with my own eyes since Julia had been killed and wasn't even aware of JT's prior interactions (or lack thereof) with LE that have now been made public.
What were those little things?

Sorry about that, the JN I'm referring to is Julia's uncle/KT's brother. It is in response to the post wondering if the two untimely deaths could possibly be connected.

Thank you for the explanation. It was getting late for me and I am so used to Julia being JN. duhhh-me.

I do not know any of the people involved. I get all my information from public records, social media etc.
(snipped by me)

Thanks for answering. You are good with researching, then.

This is what I suspected. I still wonder if there might be some relation to Julia's death, but it wouldn't be proper to go into more details on this form.

I can imagine that he is "torn". But since he "liked" CN's post on Facebook (quote of Bob Marley), I think he does not agree with the grandmother going public with her suspicions.
The grandmother does not seem to have any evidence, just a hunch it seems. I would think that one at least have some credible evidence before throwing family under the bus.
Her arguments for her suspicion is that he got a lawyer. Geez. I would have gotten a lawyer too if even I had been completely innocent. Innocent people DO get convicted frequently, you know.

I may have "liked" a Bob Marley post, without a second thought to anything other than being Marley, without over-thinking why it got posted or if it hd a hidden meaning. FB "likes" don't mean much to some of us -- just that it was read, glad that it was posted even if I don't agree, or I support you, agree with you, or like you. What is a FB like? Probably different to each of us, and changes with each post. Surely that would not make me any more attached to one side or the other in my family if they had different views. Perhaps he is the type to try to stay in the middle, a peace-maker?

Ahhh ..... don't get me started on FB. I pull my hair trying to figure it out.

No way to tell, now. For some people it takes years, maybe having their own kids, not repeating the patterns, to say anything to anyone. I imagine Julia was making the best of a horrible situation. Fear may have been a factor? When you tell friends, they try to help you, it may tick off the abuser to perceive such changes in status, hmm. Does that seem plausible to you?

All I meant by my original post was that if she did not like her step-dad in any way, that this might have been something she would say or infer to her roommate. Not specifically anything to do with any kind of abuse. For instance, I call my own mother every day (at least once) and we are very close. Anyone who knows me or has lived with me would know this information.

Roommate RW has a friend AM whom she thanks for support just after Julia's death on FB.
His favorite movies are Star Wars, Mean Girls, Harry Potter and director Hayao Miyazaki. Mean Girls
was one of Julia's favorite movies and she was watching it the night she died (she tweeted
Jennifer about it). AM also knows Julia as well as her mother judging from pictures.
Now to possible links to Chelsea Bruck: Hayao Miyazaki is an anime director of movies
such as spirited away. The background of Chelsea Bruck's facebook is from Spirited Away, I believe.
Also, some believe that the POI in the Bruck disappearance may have been a Harry Potter attempt.
And AM also looks a bit like the POI, especially in one pose where he is wearing similar glasses.
However his hair goes in the other direction and he does not seem to have a moustache at any time.

But to be honest, I think these are coincidences and I am not at all convinced that the Bruck and Niswender
cases are connected. I presume that police have already questioned him. Anyway, I thought I just
mentioned it.

Roommate RW has a friend AM whom she thanks for support just after Julia's death on FB.
His favorite movies are Star Wars, Mean Girls, Harry Potter and director Hayao Miyazaki. Mean Girls
was one of Julia's favorite movies and she was watching it the night she died (she tweeted
Jennifer about it). AM also knows Julia as well as her mother judging from pictures.
Now to possible links to Chelsea Bruck: Hayao Miyazaki is an anime director of movies
such as spirited away. The background of Chelsea Bruck's facebook is from Spirited Away, I believe.
Also, some believe that the POI in the Bruck disappearance may have been a Harry Potter attempt.
And AM also looks a bit like the POI, especially in one pose where he is wearing similar glasses.
However his hair goes in the other direction and he does not seem to have a moustache at any time.

But to be honest, I think these are coincidences and I am not at all convinced that the Bruck and Niswender
cases are connected. I presume that police have already questioned him. Anyway, I thought I just
mentioned it.

I am confused...sorry ;) Are you talking about Julia's two roommates (AG and KM)?

There seemed to be a number of people in the courtroom wearing red. Any significance to this, or just coincidence?

That is interesting...the colors for Julia have always been 'Pink & Zebra Print' from everything I have seen.

Several folks wearing red can be seen in this video. In a panoramic view of the gallery during the hearing, there seemed to be a lot of folks wearing red.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...higan-students-murder-remains-jailed/31762164

My first two thoughts when I see a color are either their favorite color or the color represents something nationally known. I wear purple often for Epilepsy, RETT Syndrome, and March of Dimes, as I have people close to me connected with all three.

I don't know what her favorite colors were. Some things for red are AIDS, CRPS/RSD, Heart and stroke, Vasculitis awareness, MADD, alcohol, tobacco and other drug prevention, blood disorders, AIDS/HIV, Aperts Syndrome, Bronchiolitis Obliterans (BOS), Burn Victims, Cardiovascular Disease, Congenital Heart Defects (alt red & blue), Congenital Heart Disease (alt red & blue), Congestive Heart Failure, Courage and Inspiration, DARE, Diamond Blackfan Anemia, Driving under the Influence, Dysautonomia, Epidermolysis Bellosa, Evans Syndrome, Factor XI Deficiency, Heart Disease, Hemophilia, High Blood Pressure, Huffing, Hypertension, Inhalant Abuse, Long Q-T Syndrome, Love, Lymphoma (alt lime), MADD, Marfan Syndrome, Poland Syndrome, Project Red Flag, Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy, Sniffing Abuse, Stroke, Substance Abuse, Supraventricular Tachycardia, Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura, Tuberculosis, Von Willebrand's Disease, Wegener's Granulomatosis and Wolf-Parkinson-White.

Some interesting ones on here.... Some we have discussed and thought about.

I am confused...sorry ;) Are you talking about Julia's two roommates (AG and KM)?
Sorry for the confusion. RW may not be a roommate, but a friend who organized a candlelight vigil for Julia at EMU.
In any case, AM is also a friend of Julia's.

There seemed to be a number of people in the courtroom wearing red. Any significance to this, or just coincidence?

Everyone in support of Jim was and will continue to wear Red. This is one of the ways they are showing support "Team Red"

Why aren't these people focusing all that good energy towards finding Julia's murderer? If Turnquist is innocent as the wife and daughter claim, that will be proved out. This is cut and dry. Either he possesses child *advertiser censored* or he doesn't. Why does he need "supporters" if this is a misunderstanding that will soon be cleared up?

Everyone in support of Jim was and will continue to wear Red. This is one of the ways they are showing support "Team Red"

on WS I never post accusing people of a crime, even when they are POIs or suspects. That's not how I roll. I need evidence/facts. I have to say that even when the person is arrested for the crime, I still see the innocence in them because I believe in innocent until proven guilty and I like to see all sides and facts. When I saw the colors, I thought, I bet they are wearing it for Jim. I even typed it. I then deleted it because I thought no way could they be wearing his favorite color. Even if they stand beside him, IMO, Julia should be the center of everything and I think it gets lost here. Not that they need to wear her favorite color, but just don't pick one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor