MI MI - Julia Niswender, 23, EMU student, Ypsilanti, 10 Dec 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Trojan. I know I am trying to take a breather ... I just can't focus on any direction until I know how the trial goes. I think it may lead me in a direction again. My heart is still here and reading, but I don't seem to have much to contribute right now.

I hope you are taking care of yourself. I think of you every day when I come to read here.

Hi Trojan and 4ist!

All your "regulars" here are still very much engaged and laser focused on Justice for Julia. And yes, I believe you are right in that everyone is quiet right now, anxiously awaiting the outcome of the June 29th trial. That, and the outcome of Chelsea Bruck's case.

We're still here....more than ever.

Good morning everyone!

Just a quick post to say that my morning prayers were focused on Julia today. May we have a major advancement coming soon!
I hope everyone has a good day,

Roses
:rose:

Recently talked to LE and was assured that they are still actively investigating Julia's murder. Not only local LE is involved but other agencies continue to work this case in the background. Good news as far as I am concerned as all I want is for the truth to come out. Justice for Julia!

Recently talked to LE and was assured that they are still actively investigating Julia's murder. Not only local LE is involved but other agencies continue to work this case in the background. Good news as far as I am concerned as all I want is for the truth to come out. Justice for Julia!

I know there will be justice Trojan! And, I have no doubt there is more than local LE involved. This appears to be a complex case with many potential tentacles.
It will unravel...

http://www.monroenews.com/news/2015...r-convicted-child-*advertiser censored*-case/

While not related to this case, a man (4/H leader and former Monroe music store owner) was found guilty 12 counts, six for possession of child *advertiser censored*, six for use of a computer. He will be tried for contact with two teen boys. He faces four years for the possession, and seven years for the use of a computer for this purpose. His trial was in Monroe County Court system. His bond was revoked and he was taken to jail. Sentencing to come. Six images were used at trial, though many more were found.

http://www.monroenews.com/news/2015...r-convicted-child-*advertiser censored*-case/

While not related to this case, a man (4/H leader and former Monroe music store owner) was found guilty 12 counts, six for possession of child *advertiser censored*, six for use of a computer. He will be tried for contact with two teen boys. He faces four years for the possession, and seven years for the use of a computer for this purpose. His trial was in Monroe County Court system. His bond was revoked and he was taken to jail. Sentencing to come. Six images were used at trial, though many more were found.

Great news, Spellz, nuther perv bites the dust.

Thanks for sharing Spell! Glad to see they got the guy on 12 out of the 17 counts he was facing! After reading other articles regarding the case, it helped answers some questions I had when (upthread) Gitana1 thought it was strange why there was only 1 count in the current case we are all watching.

Thanks for sharing spellbound, #186 , and FindHG I find it interesting that it was in Feb. That they also arrested JT on the child *advertiser censored* charges.
I know I have been laying low in Websleuths. But you bet I am watching closely, reading all your posts, thank u all for sharing and caring.

This guy had the same Judge that JT will have for his trial, Judge White!

Niswender.jpg

"The Lord is known by His justice; the wicked are ensnared by the work of their hands." - Psalm 9:16

With only 1 charge, is it possible that JT will just be put on probation?

Is there really only one charge, or one charge per picture? Any link?

Is there really only one charge, or one charge per picture? Any link?

http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...juli-niswender-drowning-emu-student/24924953/

Just days after Turnquist was charged with one felony count of possessing child sexually abusive material, he was named a person of interest by the Ypsilanti Police Department, which is investigating 23-year-old Eastern Michigan University student Julia Niswender's death.

But I don't know exactly what "one count" means. Does this mean, that only one picture will be discussed during trial?

http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...juli-niswender-drowning-emu-student/24924953/

But I don't know exactly what "one count" means. Does this mean, that only one picture will be discussed during trial?

Thanks squirrel, but that article is from back in March. Since then, more images have been found.
( http://www.monroenews.com/news/2015/may/18/turnquist-case-trial-date-set/ ). Now there are 18 images, is the charge still for just one count? I would think new charges have probably been added, though I have seen nothing to confirm or deny that.

That is indeed a beautiful picture of Julia, and the frame and matting really sets off her glow.

This is my favorite picture of Julia, she was so beautiful! Thanks for sharing Roses!

It's so important that we keep her memory alive and fresh; it helps us hone in on important tidbits that just might result in an important lead. From time to time I go back through postings and media to see if something triggers a new idea.
The photos in particular, keep me focused and reminded of why we are here.....Justice for Julia!

View attachment 76360

"The Lord is known by His justice; the wicked are ensnared by the work of their hands." - Psalm 9:16

Julia looks so much like her grandmother, Rose, in this warm captivating image of her you posted, rosesfromangels, I agree with you completely.

It's so important that we keep her memory alive and fresh; it helps us hone in on important tidbits that just might result in an important lead. From time to time I go back through postings and media to see if something triggers a new idea.
The photos in particular, keep me focused and reminded of why we are here.....Justice for Julia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BG89