MI MI - Julia Niswender, 23, EMU student, Ypsilanti, 10 Dec 2012 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most recent documents said Julia was wearing black yoga pants at the time of the murder. Did anyone ever say what Julia was wearing at Walmart Sunday afternoon? Just wondering if someone could have been waiting in hiding Sunday night at the apartment complex, and while Julia was opening her door and they pushed their way in, behind her. If an intruder did something like this, it would seem the only time possible would be upon Julia arriving home from work Sunday night.

It would seem unusual IMO since other evidence doesn't seem to match this theory: There wasn't a robbery. LE reported no sexual assault (I will assume no bodily evidence), yet some sort of sexual activity by a male with a vasectomy. Rubber glove were found, so IMO it had to be planned, since someone walking or driving by the apartment complex spying Julia probably wouldn't have a pair of rubber gloves handy. Also, IMO..it seems a random opportunistic pert. would have just bolted after, not taking time to collect the key and locking the bathroom and bedroom doors behind them.

Still, with all of that being said, I want to consider all possibilities. Also, what Julia was wearing may better help to nail down the time frame of the murder for me. Black yoga pants are so common in a young woman's wardrobe, they could have been worn to work at Walmart. Does Walmart have a dress code for their employees? Are yoga pants permissible? If Julia possibly changed into black yoga pants after work or slept in them, or wore them early Monday morning, the main apartment door would've been locked at this time, with someone having to be let in.

Also, in regards to nailing down the timeline, one of Julia's roommates stopped into the apartment for a change of clothing before class Monday and she reported hearing Julia's alarm going off. Did any say what time the roommate stopped in? Julia's bedroom door was closed at this time. Interesting too, it wasn't mentioned if Julia's roommate noticed the apartment, meaning living room and kitchen was in disarray. Was it only Julia's room and bathroom that was in disarray?

One more thing, Julia's twin was reported as saying recently that Julia was dating a man with a vestacomy in response to the latest DNA information indicating semon from a male with a vestacomy. Just wondering how old this boyfriend could be since most males do not have this operation until they've fathered all of the children they wish to have. This wouldn't seem to match with an 18-20 something EMU student. It would have to be a much old boyfriend to Julia.

Most recent documents said Julia was wearing black yoga pants at the time of the murder. Did anyone ever say what Julia was wearing at Walmart Sunday afternoon? Just wondering if someone could have been waiting in hiding Sunday night at the apartment complex, and while Julia was opening her door and they pushed their way in, behind her. If an intruder did something like this, it would seem the only time possible would be upon Julia arriving home from work Sunday night.

It would seem unusual IMO since other evidence doesn't seem to match this theory: There wasn't a robbery. LE reported no sexual assault (I will assume no bodily evidence), yet some sort of sexual activity by a male with a vasectomy. Rubber glove were found, so IMO it had to be planned, since someone walking or driving by the apartment complex spying Julia probably wouldn't have a pair of rubber gloves handy. Also, IMO..it seems a random opportunistic pert. would have just bolted after, not taking time to collect the key and locking the bathroom and bedroom doors behind them.

Still, with all of that being said, I want to consider all possibilities. Also, what Julia was wearing may better help to nail down the time frame of the murder for me. Black yoga pants are so common in a young woman's wardrobe, they could have been worn to work at Walmart. Does Walmart have a dress code for their employees? Are yoga pants permissible? If Julia possibly changed into black yoga pants after work or slept in them, or wore them early Monday morning, the main apartment door would've been locked at this time, with someone having to be let in.

Also, in regards to nailing down the timeline, one of Julia's roommates stopped into the apartment for a change of clothing before class Monday and she reported hearing Julia's alarm going off. Did any say what time the roommate stopped in? Julia's bedroom door was closed at this time. Interesting too, it wasn't mentioned if Julia's roommate noticed the apartment, meaning living room and kitchen was in disarray. Was it only Julia's room and bathroom that was in disarray?

One more thing, Julia's twin was reported as saying recently that Julia was dating a man with a vestacomy in response to the latest DNA information indicating semon from a male with a vestacomy. Just wondering how old this boyfriend could be since most males do not have this operation until they've fathered all of the children they wish to have. This wouldn't seem to match with an 18-20 something EMU student. It would have to be a much old boyfriend to Julia.

The clothes she was wearing sound "comfy", perhaps even sleepwear. Was she wearing a bra at the time she was attacked? The attacker might have removed it, but one sleeve of her shirt was still on her body when she was found. I think it might be more difficult to remove a bra without completely taking off the shirt first. I do think the perp entered the apartment after Julia returned home.

I am not sure of the significance of the semen found. One would think that the perp that is this organized, would have worn a condom if there was any sexual contact. The semen could be from a friend that Julia had seen in the last couple of days before her death. The news articles don't specify where it was found. There could have been a sexual assault if she was threatened with a weapon. In that case she might not have fought back.

The people Julia dated that I am aware of are within her age range, but she might have been seeing men that are a bit older too. There is this creepy guy WAA, who was discussed here before, that claimed that he dated Julia. He probably was around 28 when she died. There were online allegations that he had date-raped several women, and given them STDs. If this is true, he tends to have unprotected sex. Given his (alleged) preference for unprotected sex, he might have had a vasectomy. However, I don't think that Julia dated him around the time she died, if she ever dated him at all. I am not sure who Jennifer is referring to.
Possibly, we will hear more about this during the hearing/trial.

Well, late last night I got a copy of the 12 page document from which all the press articles refer to. It is very graphic concerning Julia's murder and has many things mentioned that I did not know or heard about before. Right now, I am not at liberty to publish the entire document as I would like to wait and see what happens Friday at the Motion Hearing for JT's child *advertiser censored* case and whether or not the trial will continue on the 21st as originally scheduled. To be honest, I'm not sure I can "legally" release the entire document. I have contacted LE concerning some "errors" in the affidavit part. Let's just wait and see. The press and media have released many if not all the details from this document. If you check them all out, you can really get an idea as to what was mentioned in the document. Sorry, best I can do right now. This was an extremely hard document mentally for me and my wife to read.

T

The people Julia dated that I am aware of are within her age range, but she might have been seeing men that are a bit older too. There is this creepy guy WAA, who was discussed here before, that claimed that he dated Julia. He probably was around 28 when she died. There were online allegations that he had date-raped several women, and given them STDs. If this is true, he tends to have unprotected sex. Given his (alleged) preference for unprotected sex, he might have had a vasectomy. However, I don't think that Julia dated him around the time she died, if she ever dated him at all. I am not sure who Jennifer is referring to.
Possibly, we will hear more about this during the hearing/trial.

Yes, I remember WAA in regards to CB's site. I know he has been reported to LE for both CB and JN's case. Hope LE is looking into him. The online allegations did paint him as a date rapist. One poster alleged he impregnated her, so not sure about the vasectomy, but could be possible.

Well, late last night I got a copy of the 12 page document from which all the press articles refer to. It is very graphic concerning Julia's murder and has many things mentioned that I did not know or heard about before. Right now, I am not at liberty to publish the entire document as I would like to wait and see what happens Friday at the Motion Hearing for JT's child *advertiser censored* case and whether or not the trial will continue on the 21st as originally scheduled. To be honest, I'm not sure I can "legally" release the entire document. I have contacted LE concerning some "errors" in the affidavit part. Let's just wait and see. The press and media have released many if not all the details from this document. If you check them all out, you can really get an idea as to what was mentioned in the document. Sorry, best I can do right now. This was an extremely hard document mentally for me and my wife to read.

Sorry you and 4ish are experiencing all of this regarding Julia, Trojan1966.

The recent documents released do reveal a clearer picture of why YPD was interested in obtaining a search warrant for the Turnquist family computer (s), as well as the interest in JT as a POI, and to pursue the investigation farther in the direction of JT. I'm hoping for the family's sake it's not him, however, IMO, it's not looking so good for him. JT not making a formal statement is concerning, I cannot get past this.

Contacted LE in regards to "errors" in an affidavit they used to get a search warrant???? There are errors in a supposed legal document presented to a magistrate for a signature and then used to condemn a man publicly this past week??? Makes me wonder how many errors there actually are in this document?! No need to respond with details Trojan, I already know.

I am sorry you have to read/see these things, Trojan. That also includes your wife. Thank you for standing strong for Julia.

Whatever "errors" may have been in the document, I imagine they are very minor and did not affect the search warrant's legitimacy.

Contacted LE in regards to "errors" in an affidavit they used to get a search warrant???? There are errors in a supposed legal document presented to a magistrate for a signature and then used to condemn a man publicly this past week??? Makes me wonder how many errors there actually are in this document?! No need to respond with details Trojan, I already know.
They had to know the press was going to use the FOIA and I fear that is actially what Stablein wanted to happen. What a mess this could be.

Trojan and 41st, so sorry you are having to deal with this but it appears that you are Julia's advocate and her faith in you will get you through.

All of the interest in JT was really brought upon himself by not being completely cooperative all the time and every time LE needed some answers. If he had a "police background" then he should have realized that if the investigation could not completely "clear" him and he failed to cooperate with LE, then LE would have no alternative but to start "digging" very deep into his past history. LE did (and continues to do so) and what they found was some very disturbing information. As most of you realize, when a murder happens, LE normally starts from the family and works their way out after "clearing" family members. In this case, JT has not been 100% cleared, thus they have concentrated on him. Other agencies have also recommended that JT should be the prime suspect until he is completely cleared. In this day and age, I truly believe that LE and all the scientific tools they have available, this crime will be solved - it may take a while but it will happen.
All of the above are merely my own comments and opinions. I pray for answers to Julia's murder each and every night.

Yes, I remember WAA in regards to CB's site. I know he has been reported to LE for both CB and JN's case. Hope LE is looking into him. The online allegations did paint him as a date rapist. One poster alleged he impregnated her, so not sure about the vasectomy, but could be possible.
Somebody set up a website with these accusations against WAA. This website vanished (possibly WAA threatened to sue this person), so I could not look it up again. Yes, he probably did not have a vasectomy.

What factual and tangible proof is there to back up claims for his past? Are there documented court records, are there documented police records or how about ANY documented proof other than straight up hearsay? Hearsay will have to be substantiated at some point. Can’t help but wonder if this is why media hasn’t elaborated on the so-called “proof” in this document….

Here's another thought... if the DNA does not clear JT, then it really doesn't clear anyone who has given DNA now does it??? It either matches or it doesn't....there is no middle ground here. How many people have actually been asked for a sample?

How do you know for sure that JT has not cooperated? Because YPSI says he didn't?!
YPSI lied under oath about a month ago to a judge regarding the creation of this highly controversial affidavit! How does it go from “There is no document your honor” to "Not willing to hand it over to a Judge" to now okay... anyone who FOIA's the document can have it?! At this point I’m not sure I would believe anything coming from YPSI.

The FBI always gets it right don't they??? I guess we could ask the family of Richard Jewel couldn't we? http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/08/29/richard.jewell/index.html

My understanding also is that the person responsible for collecting evidence from the crime scene (i.e. the missing purple rug) was the individual who lied under oath's partner?

I also question why there are multiple magistrate signatures on this document? Why?

What factual and tangible proof is there to back up claims for his past? Are there documented court records, are there documented police records or how about ANY documented proof other than straight up hearsay? Hearsay will have to be substantiated at some point. Can’t help but wonder if this is why media hasn’t elaborated on the so-called “proof” in this document….

Here's another thought... if the DNA does not clear JT, then it really doesn't clear anyone who has given DNA now does it??? It either matches or it doesn't....there is no middle ground here. How many people have actually been asked for a sample?

How do you know for sure that JT has not cooperated? Because YPSI says he didn't?!
YPSI lied under oath about a month ago to a judge regarding the creation of this highly controversial affidavit! How does it go from “There is no document your honor” to "Not willing to hand it over to a Judge" to now okay... anyone who FOIA's the document can have it?! At this point I’m not sure I would believe anything coming from YPSI.

The FBI always gets it right don't they??? I guess we could ask the family of Richard Jewel couldn't we? http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/08/29/richard.jewell/index.html

Get a copy of the document and you'll see exactly where some of these "facts" are coming from. YPSI did not say JT has not cooperated just that he refused to continue to cooperate with the investigators. Some of JT's own family (mother, step mother, sister, step sister, etc.) have been interviewed and provided statements. Should we not believe them or should we assume everyone else is lying about everything and only JT & KT tell the truth. From what I read in the documents, I've seen the "error"s and a few lies stated by people that I know for a fact were lies. This will be interesting on Friday as I'm sure JT's lawyer does not want any of this document brought up at a trial. Friday can't come fast enough!

My understanding also is that the person responsible for collecting evidence from the crime scene (i.e. the missing purple rug) was the individual who lied under oath's partner?

I also question why there are multiple magistrate signatures on this document? Why?

The fact people have questioned what Kim did with the rug just boggles my mind! Obviously LE was in total control of the scene until they deemed they were finished. Who's fault is it the rug is not in evidence?!?!

Multiple signatures? Possibly because the "proof" was a tad bit sketchy?

I do however agree that Friday can not come fast enough. I think we all wish for Julia to have Justice as well as to see an end come to this other case JT is involved in.

Perhaps then we will all have the answers we so desperately seek!

Get a copy of the document and you'll see exactly where some of these "facts" are coming from. YPSI did not say JT has not cooperated just that he refused to continue to cooperate with the investigators. Some of JT's own family (mother, step mother, sister, step sister, etc.) have been interviewed and provided statements. Should we not believe them or should we assume everyone else is lying about everything and only JT & KT tell the truth. From what I read in the documents, I've seen the "error"s and a few lies stated by people that I know for a fact were lies. This will be interesting on Friday as I'm sure JT's lawyer does not want any of this document brought up at a trial. Friday can't come fast enough!

This document and contents won't be shared with the jury, as they are two separate cases... the cases don't intertwine.

Are there any statements from a Confidential Informant?

Where did you get information as to who actually collected the evidence? I don't know who did but there were quite a few people involved with the crime scene. Were you there?
As far as multiple magistrate signatures......... I did not know you were a legal expert too! Each document is a separate document, so I don't know if the same magistrate must sign all of them (plus they were on different dates). I believe that all that is required is that a magistrate must sign them.
Why is the whole focus on JT and this when the real focus should be on finding Julia's murder. If that means complete cooperation from the entire family, then that's what should be happening.
If you have read the documents, please comment on what JT's family members stated in their interviews. Were they lying too?

Where did you get information as to who actually collected the evidence? I don't know who did but there were quite a few people involved with the crime scene. Were you there?
As far as multiple magistrate signatures......... I did not know you were a legal expert too! Each document is a separate document, so I don't know if the same magistrate must sign all of them (plus they were on different dates). I believe that all that is required is that a magistrate must sign them.
Why is the whole focus on JT and this when the real focus should be on finding Julia's murder. If that means complete cooperation from the entire family, then that's what should be happening.
If you have read the documents, please comment on what JT's family members stated in their interviews. Were they lying too?

You've already admitted to known lies in the documents, why shouldn't the document be questioned for further lies???? I can't help but wonder how much of this affidavit was embellished???!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor