Found Deceased MI - Kevin Bacon, 25, met someone online, Swartz Creek, 24 Dec 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"If" their is any evidence of covering up his crime then he certainly was in his right mind when the murder occurred. Didn't his Husband say when he saw him Xmas day he was just fine. Mentally that is. I feel like it was killer who wiped Kevin's phone clean. It is also noted he has a Personality Disorder.
Suspect in Kevin Bacon murder case has long history of mental illness, records show

I agree, I dont see how he can be let off due to insanity when he has shown he knew what he was doing was wrong. He went out of his way to hide things. I personally think they are gonna make sure he gets the medication he needs and then they are gonna go to trial and throw him away for life. I wish we had the death penalty

I agree, I dont see how he can be let off due to insanity when he has shown he knew what he was doing was wrong. He went out of his way to hide things. I personally think they are gonna make sure he gets the medication he needs and then they are gonna go to trial and throw him away for life. I wish we had the death penalty
Agree. If anyone deserves the DP it's this killer.

"If" their is any evidence of covering up his crime then he certainly was in his right mind when the murder occurred. Didn't his Husband say when he saw him Xmas day he was just fine. Mentally that is. I feel like it was killer who wiped Kevin's phone clean. It is also noted he has a Personality Disorder.
Suspect in Kevin Bacon murder case has long history of mental illness, records show
And what about KB's car keys that were the only item missing. Sounds like ML put Kevin's clothes (in a bag) in the car. IMO this sounds like knowing right from wrong and trying to cover it up. Did they ever find the keys and I missed it?

Police confirm location of where missing Swartz Creek man’s body was found

On Dec. 25, Karl Bacon said he met with police in Swartz Creek and later found his son’s car in the parking lot of a plaza near a Family Dollar. Inside the car, police found Kevin Bacon’s phone and wallet, Karl Bacon said. The following day, police found Kevin Bacon’s clothes in a bag in the backseat of his car, his car keys being the only missing items, according to Karl Bacon.

And what about KB's car keys that were the only item missing. Sounds like ML put Kevin's clothes (in a bag) in the car. IMO this sounds like knowing right from wrong and trying to cover it up. Did they ever find the keys and I missed it?

Police confirm location of where missing Swartz Creek man’s body was found

On Dec. 25, Karl Bacon said he met with police in Swartz Creek and later found his son’s car in the parking lot of a plaza near a Family Dollar. Inside the car, police found Kevin Bacon’s phone and wallet, Karl Bacon said. The following day, police found Kevin Bacon’s clothes in a bag in the backseat of his car, his car keys being the only missing items, according to Karl Bacon.

I wonder if ML kept the car keys as some sort of trophy?. I think it's pretty clear that he was the one who wiped Kevin's phone,and possibly returned it to the car later,I'm stuck on whether he had Kevin follow him in his car to the house or if maybe he incapacitated him in the lot and stripped him of everything before he took him home(chloroform maybe).
Kevin's phone was switched off very quickly after the last text he sent.

Well my point for joining this site was to bring a little different perspective to the table. Someone who suffers schizophrenia, from what I read, hears voices, loses touch with what is real, thinks everyone is out to get them and so on.
If someone who knows that area which I wrote about before on magic, might see a stronger path than what I could find in my free time.
If the accused could hear voices in his head then he may have decided that following magic would be a safe path to follow. After all in his mind the neighbors were poisoning the water. On top of that his delusions at work. So he may of thought that magic was the only thing he could trust (those voices)

So if someone very knowledgable in the area of magic / spells agreed and said that this is what he was following or thought he was (moon stages and magic). Due to the fact that he could not trust anyone in the physical world, after losing his job, supposed husband, etc.
The voices may of told him that he needed to make sacrifice to some entity so that in 2020 he could get his life back together.
If something along those lines were true then it very much could be possible that he premeditated this crime by the voices he heard.
Nothing surprises me, no, nothing should surprise me anymore. But every so often I become reminded. Just like this crime.

I talked through a personal friend that I grew up with who talked directly to the source. While messaging me the words horrific, painful and suffering were used to describe what the victim had endured in that basement. Then a cold chill came across me.

[bbm]

where does it state something happened in the basement?

Michigan State Police say they found Bacon's body in the basement of Latunski's home on Tyrrell Road on Saturday morning. Latunski was arrested Saturday and jailed while awaiting Monday's arraignment.
Strange situation with 29-year-old brought police to murder suspect's house in November

There is a picture on ML's facebook which I assume is the basement in his home. Looks like there was a floor being installed and remodeling occurring (shudder to think). Date on photo was 4/13/19, since we know he lost his job in February, I assume he had lots of time to complete his project by December :(
Olykos Kai Lukas

Weird side note; it appears ML likes to cook, remodel, and do many other things in the nude o_O

Last edited:
Michigan State Police say they found Bacon's body in the basement of Latunski's home on Tyrrell Road on Saturday morning. Latunski was arrested Saturday and jailed while awaiting Monday's arraignment.
Strange situation with 29-year-old brought police to murder suspect's house in November

There is a picture on ML's facebook which I assume is the basement in his home. Looks like there was a floor being installed and remodeling occurring (shudder to think). Date on photo was 4/13/19, since we know he lost his job in February, I assume he had lots of time to complete his project by December :(
Olykos Kai Lukas

Weird side note; it appears ML likes to cook, remodel, and do many other things in the nude o_O

Thank you for posting this, Knox. I knew I read somewhere that Kevin was found in the basement.

Olykos Kai Lukas

Sure sounds like a Dahmer situation to me.

I agree, Momma2cam. I have seen no mention anywhere of hallucinations, confusion over his own identity, or being out of touch with reality. The FB posts I read seemed lucid, and the communication and interaction with the husband (as described by the husband) seemed normal and unremarkable. The first mention of an alternate identity, as far as I know, was at the arraignment. I think the insanity defense is an uphill battle anyway,h and it seems especially so in this case. I'm not a mental health professional, so here's a question for you: Is it possible that what he did to Kevin triggered the mental state ML is now in? In other words, could it be that he did something so terrible that it caused him to "go nuts"? This might suggest incompetence at the present rather than insanity at the time of offense. (Might not make sense, but I'm just wondering...)
I agree, Momma2cam. I have seen no mention anywhere of hallucinations, confusion over his own identity, or being out of touch with reality. The FB posts I read seemed lucid, and the communication and interaction with the husband (as described by the husband) seemed normal and unremarkable. The first mention of an alternate identity, as far as I know, was at the arraignment. I think the insanity defense is an uphill battle anyway, and it seems especially so in this case. I'm not a mental health professional, so here's a question for you: Is it possible that what he did to Kevin triggered the mental state ML is now in? In other words, could it be that he did something so terrible that it caused him to "go nuts"? This might suggest incompetence at the present rather than insanity at the time of offense. (Might not make sense, but I'm just wondering...)
[bbm]

where does it state something happened in the basement?

Regardless of what, where and when.
Also, claims of "that was never said anywhere"

After I post this quote I read tonight in an MLive article talking about the accused past. I have also enclosed an article about a schizophrenic person and his first-hand recollection (with some help from others to help remind him).

It told me a lot about the whacked-out thinking people suffer from.
Thanks and take care, S_P_1

"he was diagnosed with major depression, paranoid schizophrenia, and traits of a personality disorder"

Please read:
The Spectrum of Sanity and Insanity

Olykos Kai Lukas

His rent.men profile says he is a naturalist,among other things!!(really really need that vomit emoji!)

Warning: graphic content

Police release disturbing details in murder, mutilation of Michigan man

BENNINGTON TOWNSHIP, Mich. – Police have released gruesome details surrounding the murder and mutilation of a Michigan man in December.

The body of 25-year-old Kevin Bacon of Swartz Creek was found Dec. 28 in a Bennington Township residence, several days after he was reported missing. Bacon worked as a hairstylist and was a student...

Terrible... Sick... Evil... At loss for words that adequately describe this...
Poor Kevin! RIP! May justice be swift and strong! Feel so horrible for his family as well. I just can't imagine losing a child and learning such details... It's beyond what anybody can cope with...:(:(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beeaimee