Found Deceased MI - Kevin Bacon, 25, met someone online, Swartz Creek, 24 Dec 2019 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His roommate has stated that ALL his clothes were inside the car... so I'm going to assume that includes underwear and socks since she also said, "So he is either unclothed or in clothes they put him in."
This case is so scary. I am worried for Kevin.

Find Kevin Bacon

They are searching Abrams Park tomorrow, which is 1 mile away from where his car was found.

I wonder if Kevin has ever cross-dressed or expressed an interest in cross-dressing. Perhaps he had a female outfit in his car to change into for the date? This could account for his original (male) clothing being left in the car. I know it wouldn't explain the phone, ID, and other items, but I'm trying to think of some explanation for his clothing being in the car, which I find to be so perplexing.

So his hair salon FB page posted a few posts back listed his hours on 12/24 as 9-4. So he was working until 4:00 and the last time anyone saw him was an hour later at 5 PM on 12/24. He also was posting photos of his sister's and mom's hair the afternoon of 12/24. So everything seemed to be normal leading up to this date.

I wonder if the people who last saw him at 5 said he was taking any change of clothes with him on this date? That's the most bizarre thing to me--that his clothing and shoes were left in the car. So did they undress for sexual activity and then he was taken against his will while naked? Was he forced to undress? I guess I am unsure why this person would force him to totally undress before taking him, if he was taken against his will, which it kind of seems like he was. He could have forced him to leave the cell behind so to not track him. Maybe no clothes/shoes wouldn't allow him to escape as easily?

I agree that the clothing being in the car is a very perplexing piece to this puzzle. I think it is more likely that Kevin took a change of clothes or had a change of clothes with him and left his original outfit in the car, although I can't imagine why he would also leave his wallet, phone, etc. As for someone taking Kevin against his will, I have two concerns: (1) What would be someone's motive for abducting Kevin? and (2) Why would someone target a 6 foot, 2 inch man who weighs 325 pounds for abduction? (I would expect someone planning to abduct a person would target someone who could be easily subdued and concealed.) These concerns cause me to doubt an abduction/kidnapping scenario.

My understanding is that this horse-racing place is not open. And I doubt anyone would be there working on Christmas Eve. So it's an out-of-the-way area.

Sports Creek Raceway, the horse racing place, has been shut down for years, and is abandoned. It is known for people sneaking in there and doing drugs. I am NOT suggesting that aspect is a part of this case. Only that it would be very easy, and accessible, to do something sinister there and hide a body.

I’m wondering whether or not they chose to meet on that parking lot for the very reason that it is dimly lit and in an out of the way area...?

This could explain why Kevin’s clothes were in his car, if the intention was to ‘hook up’ in the parking lot, and then for some reason both got into his date’s car.

Maybe that is why Kevin sounded excited in his text, as it is a bit risky to do that, but might heighten the excitement...?

I don’t know Kevin and this isn’t to besmirch his character at all. Just trying to find some explanation.

I don’t know, this is all purely my opinion and I have no knowledge of the area so this is all conjecture. Is the area a known d*gg!ng site?Could it also be that Kevin and his date we’re hoping to ‘hook up’ with others there?

JMO and just suggesting why his clothes might be in his car.

Even though Grindr can be described as a social networking or dating site, many people use it to arrange sexual encounters or "hookups." I seriously doubt that someone on Grindr would have invited Kevin to go to a Christmas party or a shopping excursion. The "date" was almost certainly a sexual or romantic encounter. I could therefore easily see how Kevin would anticipate that the "date" would be fun. I know that Kevin's family and friends must be beside themselves with worry, and I hope Kevin will be found alive and well.
We believe that last text was not
@MrsToppemhat thank you! How do you know these things? Please include the links to this information. Thanks.
@MrsToppemhat thank you! How do you know these things? Please include the links to this information. Thanks.
Family friend.

If they did not actually meet at the dollar store lot and the car was moved there by someone else, does anyone know where they WERE planning to meet up for this date?

I always thought that may be what happened because I am not sure why you'd meet at a dollar store unless the plan was to consolidate into one car and then go elsewhere MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ilda