Found Deceased MI - Kevin Bacon, 25, met someone online, Swartz Creek, 24 Dec 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they did not actually meet at the dollar store lot and the car was moved there by someone else, does anyone know where they WERE planning to meet up for this date?

I always thought that may be what happened because I am not sure why you'd meet at a dollar store unless the plan was to consolidate into one car and then go elsewhere MOO.
That is the million dollar question. Noone knows, yet.

Ugh so sad to see the last few posts. Was reading through this and wondering if it made sense that he did change all his clothes at the salon before leaving work on his way to the date? You'd think you'd have hair clippings all over you after working that day.

So, so sad to see that he's no longer with us. I'm glad they have the suspect.

Possible connection (NOT Kevin, but another male). And if so, LE really dropped the ball. MOO
Cops called for strange encounter

"Reports Monday afternoon that a man had escaped from being chained in a basement, was able to break free, and was running away from his alleged captor turned out not to be completely accurate.

According to Michigan State Police Lt. Dave Kaiser, a man was — in fact ‚ running away from being chained up in a basement, but it was the result of a consensual sexual encounter with another man."

I advocate because my son is gay. It just seems as if this was anyone else in another place there would be much more urgency. I should give LE more benefit of the doubt as well, I truly hope they are working hard on this. :(
I understand your point of view. But IMO, the same thing is going on in the Paighton Houston case. WE want LE to act as concerned as we are. Maybe they are, but its behind the scenes and not visible.

Did we learn if the blood found yesterday was human or animal?

Missing Swartz Creek man found dead; one arrested on murder charge
Another article. His clothes were found in a bag. Also, his keys were missing. Whoever dropped the car off in the parking lot had to be picked up by someone. Is there a second person involved?
It also indicates the clothes were found the "next day" after the vehicle was initially found. I'm not sure if that is due to erroneous reporting, poor searching the first day, or the clothes were placed there later.

Last edited:
Possible connection (NOT Kevin, but another male). And if so, LE really dropped the ball. MOO
Cops called for strange encounter

"Reports Monday afternoon that a man had escaped from being chained in a basement, was able to break free, and was running away from his alleged captor turned out not to be completely accurate.

According to Michigan State Police Lt. Dave Kaiser, a man was — in fact ‚ running away from being chained up in a basement, but it was the result of a consensual sexual encounter with another man."

I wonder if they investigated any further after learning that this started as a consensual encounter. If he was "running away," it seems like it went from a consensual encounter to non-consensual one. (I seem to recall that one of Jeffrey Dahmer's victim's ran away and that law enforcement eventually returned him to Dahmer.)

Gawd. Sick to my stomach. Kevin is much loved. I’m just heartbroken about this. Watching his dad in the interview was stomach churning. I could tell his mind was whirling and twirling - couldn’t focus. Who could?

FLY HIGH KEVIN.

My heart is breaking for all of those who know and LOVE Kevin.

I am so sad. I thought we might have a good outcome. I had hoped he just wanted to get away for awhile. But the car seemed staged. Clearly, the person who did this was sloppy and got caught. Thank goodness they were able to put together enough information to make the arrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay