Found Deceased MI - Kevin Bacon, 25, met someone online, Swartz Creek, 24 Dec 2019 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes my previous client who was in the scene is a pagan and the last appointment I had with her was when she was talking to me and telling me she had sacrificed animals and that I just didn’t get it. After piecing her stories together along with other things I had noticed I decided I didn’t want to work on her at her home ever again. Who was to say I wouldn’t be next. The rituals they become accustomed to along with god knows what substances they are also under scared me enough to stop having her as a client. What you just stated has definitely crossed my mind.

As a cat lady enthusiast myself (don't like the term "crazy cat lady" so "cat lady enthusiast" sounds better to me) I would report her for animal abuse / cruelty. You can be whatever you want, believe in and practice whatever, BUT when it comes to hurting innocent animals then it needs to be stopped.

Hello I am new and hope I follow the rules correctly.
I have been reading this thread and news reports, FB etc.
A fact that I know many people in the fetish scene that are pagans or atheist. They actively worship that way.
The two dates, one in Nov. And Dec. were on the eve of a "new moon" and from what I researched that is the prime time for magic , along with sacrifice. This is needed to be able to receive the knowledge of light and wisdom in the future.
Being that we are entering a new era as the 20's decade was approaching. Did he or possibly they use the victim as part of their "religious rituals"?
Just a thought about people I know from the scene.
Thanks, hope this is appropriate?
It's very easy to malign something that you are not familiar with, and say that what they are following are evil. Just because you know some pagans or atheists are involved in the fetish scene doesn't mean that "many" are, I would think most are not. I could as well say that "many Christians" are part of the fetish scene. Some people, regardless of their beliefs, or lack of beliefs, are part of that scene, and before we know anything of ML:s religious beliefs, I don't think it's okay to say that what he has done is a part of evil (pagan) worship. Very few, if any true pagans are into sacrifice of anything living (with the exception of flowers). An' it harm none

Yes my previous client who was in the scene is a pagan and the last appointment I had with her was when she was talking to me and telling me she had sacrificed animals and that I just didn’t get it. After piecing her stories together along with other things I had noticed I decided I didn’t want to work on her at her home ever again. Who was to say I wouldn’t be next. The rituals they become accustomed to along with god knows what substances they are also under scared me enough to stop having her as a client. What you just stated has definitely crossed my mind.

I'm hoping you reported this and if not why not?

I'm no doctor, but I'm not so sure about mental illness in this case. You can understand that doing something is wrong and still do it. Like, "we" know that going out on a school night and showing up to class early in the morning still a little drunk is wrong, but "we" still do it. And why did "we" do it? Because "we" wanted to. I have a feeling that he's smart, book smart and manipulative smart. Smart to the point of engaging in the BDSM scene for the wrong reasons. As far as I know, you don't enter a BDSM relationship with just anyone. There has to be immense trust AND respect. It's really weird that he was doing BDSM stuff with random guys off dating apps and stuff, that makes me believe that he had no interest in BDSM, he just liked straight up violence, he just wanted to hurt and, apparently, kill someone. To anyone that may be curious about it, that may want to try it, don't do it like that. It's not safe, as we can see on Kevin's case. The thing that makes me even more sad about this case is the fact that poor Kevin was so excited and looking forward to this "date". This is so sad, I hope his family and friends can heal from this.

I'm hoping you reported this and if not why not?
I did not we were discussing religions. Myself being raised a Christian was explaining that we don’t have to sacrifice anything because Jesus sacrificed his life to forgive Christians of their sins. I was explaining this because the topic of sacrificial animals who are prayed over, blessed, sacrificed and eaten like is done in the Muslim faith sometimes. She had piggy backed off of the religious element and agreed with sacrificing animals and at that point let me know she had participated in them before. I don’t know the laws on this but believe it to be part of a religious practice. If you eat the animal does it make it legal? I felt there was no crime to report there were no details and I didn’t press because it wasn’t my place to debate her gather info and report her. I didn’t want to confront her on it just gave my glazed over opinion and for the rest of the appointment tried to pray to keep the energy pure by repeating the Lord’s Prayer in my head. That helps me sometimes while I work if I ever get bad vibes.

Thanks Momma. I have the hunting Lab here and she is relentless with activity. Activity involving me. Speaking of animals I hope loved ones were able to take in Kevins 2 cats and his dog. I would hate to see them separated. Yet a big commitment.

CORUNNA, MI — In the wake of a missing man being found dead in a rural Shiawassee County home, police are investigating whether other missing people met a similar fate.

However, it doesn’t appear at this point that the killing of 25-year-old Kevin R. Bacon was the work of a serial killer.

“There are missing persons cases throughout the state,” said Michigan State Police Special 1st Lt. David Kaiser. “We don’t know that we could link any of those to our suspect. This doesn’t appear to be a serial person. There are no indicators of there being other (victims). There’s no evidence to support that.”

’This doesn’t appear to be a serial’ killer, police say in Kevin Bacon murder case

If no other victims he is not a serial killer. I have no doubt he would have become one. He may have morphed into the lifestyle to satisfy his fantasies. Started pushing the envelope by crossing boundaries. When that wasn't enough he moved on to killing. He may very well be a sexual sadist. IMO

If no other victims he is not a serial killer. I have no doubt he would have become one. He may have morphed into the lifestyle to satisfy his fantasies. Started pushing the envelope by crossing boundaries. When that wasn't enough he moved on to killing. He may very well be a sexual sadist. IMO

I agree, in my opinion, that he is likely a sexual sadist. Although “there are no indicators of there being other victims,” I feel certain they are looking at other cases to make sure.

Last edited:
I agr
I agree with you. If one got away last month, and he took a chance again. I’m just grateful he has been caught and hope there aren’t more that were under his wrath. IMO

Last edited:
I agree, in my opinion, that he is likely a sexual sadist. Although “there are no indicators of there being other victims,” I feel certain they are looking at other cases cot make sure.
Hopefully it at least puts some more resources into other missing persons cases even if they're unrelated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhokilledBettie?