MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - scooter abandoned - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said, I know nothing about concrete, well, very little, anyway. But, there's a POI in custody who was living in a motel just yards away from a cement (concrete) mixing yard. Is it possible that he broke into that yard and filled a sack, dumped it over her the poor child's body, and filled the hole with water from the river? Another words, a hasty job done by someone with little knowledge of concrete, thus the "crumbling". In the photo I posted, the yard appears to be accessible.

I don't know...I'm just trying to stay distracted by focusing on this aspect. I'm really shaken and very sad.

At the risk of sounding like a concrete expert - cement is one ingredient in concrete. Cement, gravel, sand, and water need to be added in the proper ratios to create concrete. What was apparently used in this case was Quik-crete, which is a product that comes prepackaged in bags ready for use, just add water. When any concrete product is used without forms, it spreads out and becomes very thin at the edges. The thin areas crack and crumble. I think that might be the crumbling that's being referred to in this case.

Cement wouldn't be stored out in the open.

So.....George Kennedy is STILL being held for a parole violation.

He told the Toledo Blade that he was "fishing" ?

That IS an awfully "fishy" alibi IMO,
because this creep works with concrete ! OMG !

to me flakey suggests either it was someone not familiar with the proper mix ratio as that is a clear indicator of too much water
or
it was placed in the water before it was completely set

The body and concrete were not in the water-there was a shallow grave dug on the shore of the river w/concrete over the body-the men were fishing from the shore, not a boat.

I agree. There's no need for anyone to feel guilty for discussing the facts of the case, that's the purpose of this forum. People are here because they care. People want answers because they care. I don't understand why any member here would attack other members for using the forum for it's stated purpose. :waitasec:

i don't think that was an intentional attack nor do i think your response was an intentional attack nor was my response to you meant to be one... my post to you was meant to be an example of why we should not judge other posters attitude... they're like opinions everyone has one and they're always different:)

Hello all... Like most others here, I have somewhat of a personal attachment to this case since it is quite tragic and another classic example of an angel ending up in an unfortunate, terribly run household by a druggie mother. The part about sex offenders being around Nevaeh is what gets me the most. Indeed, those monsters should have never been allowed around Nevaeh, and her "mother" should have kept a better eye on her.

I don't think the SO mentioned earlier in this thread (Davis, was it?) is involved, but that's just a hunch I have. The myspace con is definitely fishy, though, and IMO he should be thrown back in jail. I thoroughly believe this was more of a domestic than stranger incident - that George Kennedy and his "girlfriend" had a role here, and that perhaps the Mom knew of their (or his) plans to harm Nevaeh and allowed it to happen. This would explain the suspicious alibi and timeline of events she provided to police. Maybe she felt that Nevaeh was impeding on her lifestyle and decided that it would be best to satisfy her pedophile (boy)friend and get Nevaeh out of her life at the same time. Two birds with one stone.

Does anyone have any info on the relative intelligence (heh) of George Kennedy? The crime scene seems so sloppy, like the guy had no idea what he was doing and was in a rush to bury Nevaeh's body. I don't think he wanted to "protect" her body from the small animals like has been suggested, I think he was worried about the media circus (like the Jessica Lunsford case) and wanted to get rid of the evidence ASAP.

These are all just things I've inferred, and I'm sorry that my insight brings nothing new to the table. Anyway, my heart goes out to the grandma, and most importantly Nevaeh, who is undoubtedly in a better place now. Rest in peace, solitude, and happiness, Nevaeh...

Welcome to WS!! And greetings from another Pacific Northwesterner (now cooler finally) :)

I pray Nevaeh's killer is found quickly. This case has taken it's toll on me.

Bolded respectfully by me.

I see the type of person that would undress a child and bury her without clothes on her body as seeing that child as an object not a human being. JMHO KWIM? Then we have the body encased or covered or in some manner hidden with concrete which could show a perverted sense of remorse too.

The clothes are bothering me and I can't quite puzzle out what it is exactly.

If the clothes were with her, why? Why put her clothes in there? Why not dispose of them along the way? Or burn them? Or cut them into small pieces and drop them at random areas? Strange.
There is no easy or nice way to say this. Maybe the sexual assault/murder happened at the spot where she was found and the clothes were simply there. The cement could have already been in his vehicle and was an afterthought.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/state/stor...evaehs-Body-Found/h9RAk9v0Ikmsy0LW057cYA.cspx

watch the video in the far right box. It has an interview with Guy Bickley. He says that they were fishing on the edge of the river and standing on the cement... he said it was over a couple hours that they noticed the smell and the cement crumbled. B said, "something's not right here... something is buried here" and he pushed "all the broken concrete away with his toe" he said that it took a few hours for them to "break this up" (the concrete) with " my feet movin' around and I saw skin" and than he told his Dad they should pack up their stuff and they went up and called 911

Nevaeh's grandmother looks so bad! She is hanging on to that last shred of hope that this isn't Nevaeh. She won't believe it until she see's it for herself. Prayers for her.

Bolded respectfully by me.

I see the type of person that would undress a child and bury her without clothes on her body as seeing that child as an object not a human being. JMHO KWIM? Then we have the body encased or covered or in some manner hidden with concrete which could show a perverted sense of remorse too.

The clothes are bothering me and I can't quite puzzle out what it is exactly.

If the clothes were with her, why? Why put her clothes in there? Why not dispose of them along the way? Or burn them? Or cut them into small pieces and drop them at random areas? Strange.

IMO using the concrete had nothing to do with remorse whatsoever... it is mythicly the most effective way to dispose of a body... this person used concrete to permanently make her disappear and if he had done it right it would have caused further evidence against him as bodies encased in concrete the right way pretty much mumify the body and all dna trace evidence as well preserving the evidence better

I am so angry!! :furious:

How many more little ones have to die before this country does something about these scum SO's?? What could possibly be more important?? Gay marriage?? GITMO?? General Motors?? Politics?? Global Warming?? NO!! Nothing should be more important than protecting these precious souls! NOTHING!!

And yet...it will keep happening. All the Amber Alerts and child advocacy groups in the world can't cure the problem. It can't be cured. Like rabid dogs, these SO's need to be put down. Spit!

JENNIFER BUCHANAN, MOTHER: She came in the house, changed her clothes. She told me that she was going back upstairs to her friend`s house, and that`s the last time I saw her.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: And this is the friend whose house she was going to, this is all in the same apartment complex, I`m assuming?

BUCHANAN: Same apartment building. Yes.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Right.

BUCHANAN: So technically, she wouldn`t go outside at all, she was supposed to be upstairs at the house.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: When did you realize then, I mean, what time was that and when did you realize that she was missing?

BUCHANAN: It was like, within 20 minutes and another little girl came in who had stayed the night with me and she said that Nevaeh was riding her bike, her scooter in the road, and I assumed it was the parking lot. So I got up, went to go outside to look for her, haven`t seen her since.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: And all you found was that scooter?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0906/04/ng.01.html

OK...so she had already been upstairs and came home to change her clothes and JB said she was going back. Why did she need to change? What time did she come home? (I am going to guess it was after her 3:30pm meal at Aaron Baker's apartment.)

The little girl who came to tell her Nevaeh was outside should be able to verify JB was home, but can she verify that JB never saw Nevaeh after that point? Did the girl go outside with JB since it was an internal stairwell?

I literally cried when I heard beautiful little Nevaeh was found today, and even more at the way she was found. This case has touched me so much and in so many ways, and it kills me to think that she suffered.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all of those effected by Nevaehs death. I pray that justice is served to the absolute fullest extent, and that the monster that did this will pay for his/her actions.

Rest in peace Nevaeh. You're safe now. :rose:

Nevaeh's grandmother looks so bad! She is hanging on to that last shred of hope that this isn't Nevaeh. She won't believe it until she see's it for herself. Prayers for her.
Now that is the true face of denial and understandably so. :(

I know there will be quite a few people here that will prob. disagree with what I am going to post here, I believe that SO's should be put to death if they are found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. I know that some people may feel that taking one life for another is not the answer.I feel if the death was the consequence to the crime that alot of these perp's would think twice before hurting one of our children, if it would save the life of one child why not or save a child the life scars things like this leave on their soul. I am tired of this and Laws need to change in regards to cases such as these.

OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD. I have been out of town on a retreat... no tv, no computer. I come home to check on Nevaeh and see that she has been found murdered. I am just shattered! My 5 y/o just had her preschool graduation, and watching Nevaeh's video reminded my husband and I of our daughter. I am absolutely devasted for her. There are now three threads here and I am having trouble keeping up. Do they have a suspect? I thought I'd heard that Nevaeh's mom was taken in a few days ago... Is she a suspect?

Oh God, Please nestle Nevaeh in your loving arms and take all her pain and fear away... fill her with unending peace and joy of real love. And please bring her murder(s) to justice as quickly as is possible.

We have to do something.. things are out of control in this country. Reinstate death penalty, do away with ACLU!!!!!! This is a result of policymaking. THis is why our kids can't play outside like we did. Things have changed... our laws (of lack of enforcement of them) is what has changed.

UUUGGHHH... Now I'm crying. Dammit. Someone please tell me that they have a suspect?

JENNIFER BUCHANAN, MOTHER: She came in the house, changed her clothes. She told me that she was going back upstairs to her friend`s house, and that`s the last time I saw her.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: And this is the friend whose house she was going to, this is all in the same apartment complex, I`m assuming?

BUCHANAN: Same apartment building. Yes.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Right.

BUCHANAN: So technically, she wouldn`t go outside at all, she was supposed to be upstairs at the house.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: When did you realize then, I mean, what time was that and when did you realize that she was missing?

BUCHANAN: It was like, within 20 minutes and another little girl came in who had stayed the night with me and she said that Nevaeh was riding her bike, her scooter in the road, and I assumed it was the parking lot. So I got up, went to go outside to look for her, haven`t seen her since.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: And all you found was that scooter?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0906/04/ng.01.html

OK...so she had already been upstairs and came home to change her clothes and JB said she was going back. Why did she need to change? What time did she come home? (I am going to guess it was after her 3:30pm meal at Aaron Baker's apartment.)

The little girl who came to tell her Nevaeh was outside should be able to verify JB was home, but can she verify that JB never saw Nevaeh after that point? Did the girl go outside with JB since it was an internal stairwell?

This is one of three versions of events that Jennifer has given. In one, the girl who was outside with Nevaeh came to the door and said Nevaeh was gone. In another, a new girl who was going to spend the night with Nevaeh showed up and they couldn't find Nevaeh. Could be sloppy reporting again :waitasec:

Welcome to WS, Syttende!

I am having problems with the mother's account of things, too. Her daughter goes missing and one of the first people she calls is the pedo who is "fishing" with his other girlfriend. When asked in an interview yesterday on HLN, she refused to talk about what they discussed. Her attitude again was not to say anything against him.

I know there will be quite a few people here that will prob. disagree with what I am going to post here, I believe that SO's should be put to death if they are found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. I know that some people may feel that taking one life for another is not the answer.I feel if the death was the consequence to the crime that alot of these perp's would think twice before hurting one of our children, if it would save the life of one child why not or save a child the life scars things like this leave on their soul. I am tired of this and Laws need to change in regards to cases such as these.

I agree with you. I have no sympathy for SOs. Recidivism rate is too high. At the very least, castrated and put on an island. There is no "cure" for SOs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro