MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - scooter abandoned - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have zero experience with tats, do they bleed that much when you have one first done?

I have 2. They do not bleed that much. No way! Unless she's a hemofiliac (spelling?)

I have zero experience with tats, do they bleed that much when you have one first done?

Only if you've been drinking...and still they don't soak clothing. They are scabbing over by the time you get home.

The concrete may provide evidence beyond material evidence (e.g. DNA, etc.)

It probably was Sakrete or a similar product. Although that isn't hard to come by, as has been mentioned, the sources are still constrained to building supply type businesses. Forensics will be able to pin down manufacturer, brand, lot, and so forth.

Most companies that use these products don't generally keep much on hand unless they plan to use it quickly, because it really doesn't keep well unless it is carefully stored. I won't go into details. You'll have to trust me. So it may not be too likely that it was acquired from a construction firm or apt, complex. What someone did have would probably be noticed missing.

If it can be shown that one of these people purchased any it will go a long way toward nailing them. They would have to account for its use, and that would be hard to fake.

agreed... so who was the guy burning receipts... you would only go to that length if you knew there was no video cams at the store... mom and pop hardware store I'm telling ya if he's the guy the those weren't chain store receipts he was burning

Thank you nursebeeme for originally posting this link!

http://www.wxyz.com/news/state/story/Relative-Says-Body-Found-Could-be-Nevaeh/h9RAk9v0Ikmsy0LW057cYA.cspx

So GK does in fact work with concrete, is very familiar with the area where Neveah was found, and claimed to be fishing when JB called him that evening when Neveah went missing - wow, as I wrote that, it hit me all over again; WHO CALLS A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER TO HELP THEM FIND THEIR MISSING CHILD!!!!! :behindbar
JMOO

Could you please cut and paste the portion of that article that says George works with concrete? I'm not seeing it.

At the risk of sounding like a concrete expert - cement is one ingredient in concrete. Cement, gravel, sand, and water need to be added in the proper ratios to create concrete. What was apparently used in this case was Quik-crete, which is a product that comes prepackaged in bags ready for use, just add water. When any concrete product is used without forms, it spreads out and becomes very thin at the edges. The thin areas crack and crumble. I think that might be the crumbling that's being referred to in this case.

Cement wouldn't be stored out in the open.

That sound about correct to me too. Just sad to think they did this to her.

Take care everyone, this has been emotional. I am drained as I followed what was going from the beginning, following too many lately, but this one hit hard. She's just a kid.

Laws better change soon & fast! Heart to all. Sweet dreams Nevaeh.

agreed... so who was the guy burning receipts... you would only go to that length if you knew there was no video cams at the store... mom and pop hardware store I'm telling ya if he's the guy the those weren't chain store receipts he was burning

That guy was Easter. He has since demanded an apology from LE. He claims he has nothing to do with this but keeps making weird statements. He's either involved or liking the attention.

Has anyone ever heard of a body disposed of in this way? I think it is very unusual. Six years here and I can't think of a single case except for bodies buried under a basement floor.
Extremely unusual, Scandi.

Only if you've been drinking...and still they don't soak clothing. They are scabbing over by the time you get home.

i am way behind here who got the tattoo and where on the body was it located? anywhere above the heart level bleeds more especially if drinking and especially if sh ei on street drugs... they run your body down and you usually are anemic which also causes more bleeding... also depending on what colors... certain colors need to be drilled deeper into the skin and would probably take longer to clot

Oh wow google the words "encased in concrete" and a whole slew of articles turn up...I'm shocked.

The guy burning the receipts (at 5am in his backyard) was James Easter. He's not a registered sex offender, but he was charged with indecent exposure in 1999 and arson in 2009. Police originally called him a person of interest, and arrested him on arson charges, but the judge ruled that he wasn't a person of interest, and he posted bond and was released.

Thank you nursebeeme for originally posting this link!

http://www.wxyz.com/news/state/stor...d-Could-be-Nevaeh/h9RAk9v0Ikmsy0LW057cYA.cspx

So GK does in fact work with concrete, is very familiar with the area where Neveah was found, and claimed to be fishing when JB called him that evening when Neveah went missing - wow, as I wrote that, it hit me all over again; WHO CALLS A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER TO HELP THEM FIND THEIR MISSING CHILD!!!!! :behindbar
JMOO

I'm not seeing anything that says GK works with concrete. Does anyone have a link? Thanks!

That guy was Easter. He has since demanded an apology from LE. He claims he has nothing to do with this but keeps making weird statements. He's either involved or liking the attention.

well the best defense is a good offense... we've seen that attitude before with a certain Mr. peterson

I agree, she was outside playing at some point in time. I'm just not so sure that it was at 6:15. However, I see no reason to doubt the friend's father who said that she ate a meal with them at 3:30.

I'd like to hear more from the friend's father. Such as what time Nevaeh let his apt. If she came back wearing different clothes, and if so, about what time? And then again, when did she leave to go outside to play?

I have a hunch she went home to change and never went back to the friend's house. I don't think she went outside to play either.

Salem

I'd like to hear more from the friend's father. Such as what time Nevaeh let his apt. If she came back wearing different clothes, and if so, about what time? And then again, when did she leave to go outside to play?

I have a hunch she went home to change and never went back to the friend's house. I don't think she went outside to play either.
Salem

I'm with you on that hunch Salem.

I for one really appreciate all the info on the concrete. As I stated before I know nothing about concrete. I pray that once this casing is examined that it contains fibers, prints, & hairs of the perp. I also pray that Nevaeh's body holds the DNA of her murderer. Speak from the grave baby girl...the ME will hear you.

It was poured into a shallow grave on top of the body. The grave walls became the form.

well then like i said i am way behind and have not been following this case at all
if that is a fact which i am guessing it is then disregard my cooler as a form theory... although if i had to transport a small body somewhere that fishing is done a cooler may have been used so as to blend in if seen

Salem

An article I was reading earlier said that Kennedy has an alibi, verified by 2 people, from 4 to 7 pm. We know that Jennifer reported Nevaeh missing at 8:30. I still can't rule him out.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: You`ve said or the family has said that Nevaeh was a pretty cautious girl, kind of a shy girl and that this is probably not any chance that she would have gone with any stranger without putting up any kind of fuss or whatever. Are you still feeling that eight days in?

BUCHANAN: Yes. She`s not the type to just go with any kind of stranger whatsoever.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: So then you still feel that she was probably with somebody, whoever it is that she knew of from the neighborhood or something?

BUCHANAN: Probably someone from around here. Not exactly, technically, my apartment complex, but it has to be someone from Monroe.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0906/04/ng.01.html

Here is another huge red flag I see in her interviews. How the hell does she know it is someone from Monroe and "not exactly, technically" from her complex?!

IMO using the concrete had nothing to do with remorse whatsoever... it is mythicly the most effective way to dispose of a body... this person used concrete to permanently make her disappear and if he had done it right it would have caused further evidence against him as bodies encased in concrete the right way pretty much mumify the body and all dna trace evidence as well preserving the evidence better

I agree. And we need to remember, the press has said she was found with clothes similar to the ones she was wearing when they were disappeared. That doesn't mean she was clothed. The perp may have put the clothes in with the cement. If it's a SO, why go to the trouble of putting her clothes back on (not as if I know the perp even took them off).

Waiting to hear more...just waiting.

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads