MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - scooter abandoned - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If true, I wonder if it had to do with the fight her brother reported between the two of them? Maybe she was apologizing?
the letter came out in the early days. Jennifer claims it was written while George was incarcerated and talked about helping take care of his business back home while he was in jail, etc and was innocent. There was *rumor* that the letter talked about exchanging her daughter for George to help pay for her drug debt. The letter was found ripped up and in the trash can by LE. LE has not officially commented on the letter... only Jennifer defending herself saying it was innocent and not about Neveah at all.

This was the first I had heard of a fight between Jennifer and George. I do know thru links past that he had started dating S Gray a month ago.

Maybe it wasn't premeditated and was an accidental death. There is thought she was being abused before this, as Child Services wanted her removed from her home. Maybe it was a normal outing if the mother was pimping out her daughter. Only a possibility but it has been brought up here before. xox
The rumor that I was referring to on the monroetalks site was about a gas station on alexis road last sunday (she was already missing). I forget which page the rumor was posted on.. will look...

ETA - SORRY that was for tfrohning...

Not really - there are homes on that river bend closer to Sullivan but when you go west it is maybe 1 farmhouse and fields, trees....

If true, I wonder if it had to do with the fight her brother reported between the two of them? Maybe she was apologizing?

I'm unsure of the contents, one thing I can say though is an inappropriate relationship appears to have formed in some manner. Neither of them should have been around each other if she had children.

I believe S attempted to get custody of N when he learned J was incarcerated -- at this point Grandma had already obtained custody -- there was also a rumour that when S and his family (he is married with two other children now) would attempt to see N --- the uncle was making some pretty nasty threats....so S backed away because he was concerned for his family's safety.......

Just what Ive remembered - not saying its all the truth..... :)

after looking at the map... the site was past ida~maybee road.. (from the previous map I tried to make... LOL)

Has anybody heard from Scarlett last night or today?
Last I saw she was really shaken up by how close this scene was to her house.

Also - something else that popped in my head a few days ago that I wanted to mention -- at some point it was stated that G had a bunch of childrens toys that were similar to ones N had at her grandmothers --- THEN J stated that G was like a "father" to N --- and THENNNNNN J stated that G was NEVER EVER alone with N ---- ANd still another - J stated that N would have DEFINETLY gotten into a vehicle and left alone with G....

First question --- PLEASE tell me that J wasnt taking N over to that "pit o' *advertiser censored*" (just for you Kat) hotel room and letting her play --- (My thought here is she may have so that they could smoke, and do whatever else it is scumbags do together) which would explain the toys --- to "babysit" her.....

How is someone a father figure -- but they've never been alone with your child? AND --- lastly --- If shes NEVER been alone with him -- and she was (shy and quiet - as stated by J) Are we honestly supposed to believe that a shy, quiet girl who had never been alone with a specific man before - would just get in the car with him? She wouldnt say she needed to tell mom? ask grandma?

I smell..........B.................S

Also - something else that popped in my head a few days ago that I wanted to mention -- at some point it was stated that G had a bunch of childrens toys that were similar to ones N had at her grandmothers --- THEN J stated that G was like a "father" to N --- and THENNNNNN J stated that G was NEVER EVER alone with N ---- ANd still another - J stated that N would have DEFINETLY gotten into a vehicle and left alone with G....

First question --- PLEASE tell me that J wasnt taking N over to that "pit o' *advertiser censored*" (just for you Kat) hotel room and letting her play --- (My thought here is she may have so that they could smoke, and do whatever else it is scumbags do together) which would explain the toys --- to "babysit" her.....

How is someone a father figure -- but they've never been alone with your child? AND --- lastly --- If shes NEVER been alone with him -- and she was (shy and quiet - as stated by J) Are we honestly supposed to believe that a shy, quiet girl who had never been alone with a specific man before - would just get in the car with him? She wouldnt say she needed to tell mom? ask grandma?

in some of the pictures of George's room there were little toy motorcycles like the ones he had given to Neveah!!!!!! What... does the guy buy them in bulk to befriend small children???????????????

I also work right across the street from the Toledo Blade newspaper building in downtown Toledo - let me know if you folks need anything...

Nurse -- Right --- not only the toys but what grown man has a SUITCASE full of pictures of young girls??? GAK! Just the thought makes me throw up a little in my mouth --- Regardless of everything --- You touch a child -- you should NOT be allowed to EVER be returned to society --- IMHO your not worthy! Whether you want to claim "It happened to me when I was little" or whatever else....

Bolded by me, a very astute catch - thank-you.

MiMommy I always fantasize about all our SO's being confined on an island. I see it playing out like that old movie No Escape (had a young ray liota in it) Except in my verions of events they all prey on each other...sorry I have a twisted streak when it comes to SO's.

I wish I had found this site sooner. I had so much trouble keeping track of everything. HLN was the only news site reporting this story in my area. This is a wonderful site.

I think JB probably did tell LE that she and Nevaeh went to KMart Sunday afternoon. LE wasn't so concerned with that area for no reason. They probably already have the KMart surveillance tapes showing JB and Nevaeh leaving the store. I recall that they asked one of the POI's if he'd followed Nevaeh from KMart.

if anyone can provide me with the addresses I will do the map. The links didn't work......

I believe if you put anywhere between 11040 to 11060 Dixon Rd, Raisinville, MI in google maps you will get the right location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cweiss72