MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - scooter abandoned - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMOMMY,

I'm glad you are so careful with your son. You're right, who knows who is lurking...

It is hard to believe Neveah had never been alone with George but she would get in the car with him without asking anyone if it is ok.

MiMommy I always fantasize about all our SO's being confined on an island. I see it playing out like that old movie No Escape (had a young ray liota in it) Except in my verions of events they all prey on each other...sorry I have a twisted streak when it comes to SO's.

Right, and we need to add man eating creatures for sure!

Welcome, TampaMom. I'm continually amazed by the incredible members here.

NOW she makes the front page of google news.

NOW she makes the front page of google news.

The 'Sick and Disturbed Suspect Sought in Naraeh Case' article listed on Google News tells me allot.

Put that together with the fact the Sheriff said in the presser this morning that 'they' this and 'they' that, being a strong indicator he thinks there is more than one perp, then one then might already be in custody, leaving the other guy not yet arrested! Hmmm, makes sense to me!

See y'all in a bit! xox

the letter came out in the early days. Jennifer claims it was written while George was incarcerated and talked about helping take care of his business back home while he was in jail, etc and was innocent. There was *rumor* that the letter talked about exchanging her daughter for George to help pay for her drug debt. The letter was found ripped up and in the trash can by LE. LE has not officially commented on the letter... only Jennifer defending herself saying it was innocent and not about Neveah at all.

This was the first I had heard of a fight between Jennifer and George. I do know thru links past that he had started dating S Gray a month ago.
If JB referred to the letter as being "innocent" then it confirms the story of there being a letter that LE found, yes? The question is then did she tear it up and toss it or did GK?

Also, if she was writing letters to him while he was incarcerated then how did she meet him at the Parole office? When was he in jail and for how long?

Hi all,
Guess I'm new here, but have been on lots of other crime/justice sites on the web. Took me awhile to get on websleuths but let's get to some sleuthing on what's always a sad case.
When I did a profile for the Nevaeh case a week ago it came out that, assuming the abduction report wasn't false, and the mother/caregivers had nothing to do with it, then a Monroe local did it, who was a situational molester (he'll do it if the situation/ circumstances are right), whose alcohol content on the middle day of the holiday weekend was up, and his inhibitions (those he had) were down. I proposed he'd have a record for child sex or similar crimes, or if no record, be known to those he knew as a molester or suspected molester. That he was there that Sunday for some other reason, off work, lives there, visiting, hangs around the playground behind the parking lot on school days, and as above was drinking.
Now of course we have the body found about 9 mi. west of the town, 11 mi. from the abduction site. The body area is so rural, off the main track, that again olny a local, would know of it, or even think of going there. In fact this offender felt so at home and comfortable at the spot, he took time to mix and pour conrete there, and was so fond of the Rasin river stream, he made the shallow grave, and poured the concrete only 'inches' away from the waters edge (which ruined the concrete). So, not only is it most likely a Monroe local, but a locals local, who knew this out of the way site so well that his relatives or he himself may own rural property there (he had to get the cement/tools from somewhere). As the site is usually only known to local fishermen, we can suppose besides being local, he fishes too.
Well, maybe all this was said before on the forum, but like I said, I'm new.

The 'Sick and Disturbed Suspect Sought in Naraeh Case' article listed on Google News tells me allot.

Put that together with the fact the Sheriff said in the presser this morning that 'they' this and 'they' that, being a strong indicator he thinks there is more than one perp, then one then might already be in custody, leaving the other guy not yet arrested! Hmmm, makes sense to me!

See y'all in a bit! xox
Or female. Or male and female. ;)

I believe the info. was that the letter was found in the garbage/dumpster at J's apartment - which lead some of us to wonder how often the garbage is taken away --- but then I also heard they found it at the hotel room .....

AND --- I agree - if she met him at the parole office -- how did she write the letter to him while he was in jail? unless he went BACK?

If JB referred to the letter as being "innocent" then it confirms the story of there being a letter that LE found, yes? The question is then did she tear it up and toss it or did GK?

Also, if she was writing letters to him while he was incarcerated then how did she meet him at the Parole office? When was he in jail and for how long?

LOL...here we go again. JB has already confirmed the existence of the letter, but in the report I read, she said LE found it in the waste basket in her bedroom.

I believe the info. was that the letter was found in the garbage/dumpster at J's apartment - which lead some of us to wonder how often the garbage is taken away --- but then I also heard they found it at the hotel room .....

AND --- I agree - if she met him at the parole office -- how did she write the letter to him while he was in jail? unless he went BACK?

The account I read yesterday said he was jailed twice, so she could have met him between incarcerations. Still, I don't understand why the letter would still be floating around 2 years later. Let me see if I can find the link.

It was found in her garbage, in the dumpster but with garbage from her apartment. Recent clean up obviously and the rumors of its content are so disturbing, unfortunately several of these rumors have ended up being true. The fact that the letter existed and had been found was circulating before it was confirmed.

She may be one of those people who journals and/or writes love letters in binders, some which don't get sent. Perhaps she tore it up thinking it could implicate her? She isn't terribly bright. Either that or she hasn't cleaned her bedroom in 2 years. Either situation seems plausible!

gotta run and pick up my kiddies - back in a bit everyone!

Wait - hasnt she only been out of jail since January?

I'm becoming even more interested in Mr. Easter, look at what he said in this interview:

http://www.detnews.com/article/2009...es-believe-body-found-is-that-of-missing-girl

James Easter, 64, said he only tripped up once during the questioning about his possible involvement in Nevaeh's disappearance.

When investigators asked him to speculate about how Nevaeh disappeared -- "How do you think they did it?" -- he offered a specific scenario.

Easter said if he was the one who had abducted Nevaeh, he would have taken his vehicle "behind the nail salon nearby and called to her with a Kit Kat."

Since then, a district judge cleared Easter as a person of interest (hmmm)

Welcome JackWeb~ and add into that he/she more likely dug the grave at night, and pouring concrete by flashlight would be troublesome. The local would have known that fishermen came upon this spot and a local would likely dump 3 miles from abduction point. Great points though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BOTTERB