MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - scooter abandoned - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone follows the forensic astrology thread I'd like to direct your attention to this posting please.

If you don't, please disregard my post.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - Nevaeh Buchanan missing 5/24/09 MI.

Does anyone happen to have notes on James Easter? I'd like to see how he compares to this profile, I don't remember his record.

Hi Kat, Last night I heard a new one about him, that he had been arrested before for INDECENT EXPOSURE I guess I shouldn't have been so surprised at that as I try to blank out the vision of him parading by his baby pool in a speedo. :slap:

There was one more thing I can't think of now. Dang, I knew I should have written it down.

I wonder what he bought that he didn't want anyone to know about, thinking if he burned the receipts that would do it :waitasec:

It's my understanding that the bio dad is in fact the legal father and there is a child support order in place. He said that he came to Michigan from Ohio to help search in spite of the fact that he knew he might get picked up for past due support.

Do you know if the support order was for Nevaeh, or does he have other children? Also, if he is the legal father, is it possible that he was not at the time? Typically, in order for the courts to grant a temporary guardianship, BOTH parents have to agree to it. That's the only reason I'm questioning.

Okay, thanks for your response. I really do have to go now. I'll check in again on Monday.

I'm beginning to believe that, although JB is as dumb as a brick and definitely in contention for worst mother of the year, she's not involved in whatever happened to Nevaeh. I also starting to feel that the perp is someone other than the 3 men who have been called POI in this case. One of them may have unwittingly led someone to Nevaeh, but I don't think they were directly involved.

So she has the misfortune of a convicted felon mother who doesn't think she should be judgemental about sex offenders, it has nothing to do with today.

Mom's boyfriend is a sex offender in violation of parole. The day of the dissappearance boyfriend sex offender trades his car for the VAN of moms sex offender casual friend who is also in violation of his parole.

A yet third known sex offender is thrown in the mix for good measure.

Her body is found at the fishing hole sex offender boyfriend just happened to say he was at that day.... but a yet to be identified random kidnapping/murderer is the real story? That is so unlikely from a statistics point of view that I cannot even wrap my mind around it.

Kind of like the spouse that has beat his wife, threatened to kill her if she leaves, tried to hire someone to kill her, and then she is randomly gunned down in a totally unrelated stranger crime.

Hi Kat, Last night I heard a new one about him, that he had been arrested before for INDECENT EXPOSURE I guess I shouldn't have been so surprised at that as I try to blank out the vision of him parading by his baby pool in a speedo. :slap:

There was one more thing I can't think of now. Dang, I knew I should have written it down.

I wonder what he bought that he didn't want anyone to know about, thinking if he burned the receipts that would do it :waitasec:

Quickcrete/cement?????????

Do you know if the support order was for Nevaeh, or does he have other children? Also, if he is the legal father, is it possible that he was not at the time? Typically, in order for the courts to grant a temporary guardianship, BOTH parents have to agree to it. That's the only reason I'm questioning.

Okay, thanks for your response. I really do have to go now. I'll check in again on Monday.

I heard him say on NG that he tried to get custody but they granted it to --- and I didn't hear him say who. Later I heard that the grandmother was the guardian. So, not sure if that was the instance he was referring to. NG asked him point blank why he didn't have custody. Do we have links for the media on this thread? tia

I know - burning receipts? Who does that?? Didn't I read somewhere he had a previous arrest for arson too?

I've been out for a while...any new news? If so could someone give me a brief update or point me in the direction of the latest Presser narrative.TIA

Arson. Maybe he just like to burn things?!

Cement and a Kit-Kat?

Lyn, Bio-Dad stated on NG that he broke up with Jennifer and move out of town. He was going through alot of "stuff" himself, and now has turned his life around and is engaged. He forfeited custody when he moved away. Since then he has been ordered to pay child support. Now he is back in Monroe searching for his daughter. It was stated he was with LE last night and I am gathering they will get as much information from him if possible on JB. Have a great weekend!

Scandi - wasnt it you last week who was teasing me about "not writing stuff down" :crazy:

Scarlett - I agree although here we say "crawl under a rock and die"

So she has the misfortune of a convicted felon mother who doesn't think she should be judgemental about sex offenders, it has nothing to do with today.

Mom's boyfriend is a sex offender in violation of parole. The day of the dissappearance boyfriend sex offender trades his car for the VAN of moms sex offender casual friend who is also in violation of his parole.

Her body is found at the fishing hole sex offender boyfriend just happened to say he was at that day.... but a yet to be identified random kidnapping/murder is the real story? That is so unlikely from a statistics point of view that I cannot even wrap my mind around it.

Kind of like the spouse that has beat his wife, threatened to kill her if she leaves, tried to hire someone to kill her, and then she is randomly gunned down in a totally unrelated stranger crime.

I agree redhead...Occam's Razor.

Her body is found at the fishing hole sex offender boyfriend just happened to say he was at that day.... but a yet to be identified random kidnapping/murder is the real story? That is so unlikely from a statistics point of view that I cannot even wrap my mind around it.

I did not say that JB suffered any misfortune, she has brought all of this upon herself, IMO. That is not the same as being aware of or participating in what happened to Nevaeh.

Statistically, children who are unsupervised are in danger of being taken by a SO. That doesn't necessarily make it these particular SO's who took her. I don't think they did.

I have never heard that Kennedy said he was fishing in that spot the day Nevaeh disappeared. Do you have a link for that?

I think this is a very common turn of phrase. At least around here it is.

LOL, I am sorry this struck me as funny for some reason. But I cannot help but think that if "Because I am a sex offender it doesn't mean I have to bury myself under a rock" was a very common turn of phrase around here, I'd be moving to somewhere over there in a hurry.

I of course know what you meant ;)

They are telling the media what LE wants them to believe. This LE department has not been shy about saying the press makes their jobs more difficult. I believe they know who did it, GK, and are now trying to tie mom into it as an active participant. She is all about defending GK so as long as she thinks they are looking at other people she will keep talking, talking until she gets herself in so deep she can't get out.

I *think* she knew who had Neveah. I think she sent her off with him, but expected her to come back.

Great sleuthing impatient. I think "it" had something to do with this as well. When I hear her in the interviews, when she says, I think about her every morning, night as well, and her final sentence "it bothers me", makes me think she's a narcassistic psycho. Your missing daughter shouldn't bother you, it should make you so mad that you'll do whatever you can to find the perp and kill him with your own bare hands (that's how I feel anyway, and it's not even my child).

You don't stay holed up in your house, accepting hugs, gifts, free dinners from strangers - you put your boots on and look everywhere. You should come home so f'n exhausted and sweaty, that you don't know what day it is, or the time. You catch a few winks, then you're at it again.

She's not a mother, she's an accomplice in some sense of the word. She let her child around a SO; didn't watch her, and didn't give a lick when she went missing.

Now - I have to go pick up my darling son, as I don't dare let him walk home from school by himself (and he's 11).

Be back soon!

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members