GUILTY MI - Ramsay Scrivo, 32, found dismembered, St Clair County, 27 Jan 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My son lost his phone and I got a call from the person who found it. They looked through the contacts and found "Mum". Another one, I found a phone ringing under the seat of my car. I too checked and phoned number in it. I had had my car serviced 2 days prior and it belonged to the mechanic'

It's pretty common to go into someone's contacts if you find a phone.

I once left my mobile in a basket at Duane Reade. A cashier called the contact listed as "mother". My mom then called my ex to let him know where my phone was (he was with me).

My driver got out of the car super fast at LaGuardia when he picked me up, his mobile was on his lap. As we got on the express way he realized he didn't have it.. we began driving back when my mobile rang. It was lady standing at the pick up line, she had found his phone. We thanked her graciously with a tip (which she refused). I was obviously his last incoming call.

My mobile is password protected so I'm SOL if I ever lose it, unless a call comes in while someone has it. Although all iPhones have a GPS in it so you can find it now.

I have had a feeling since first reading about her being arrested that she will be starring on Discovers Evil woman ! Woman still get away with many crimes , it seems that most think only criminals are male ! Makes me crazy because I grew up around so many woman and saw first hand how devious and criminal some woman are ! Just because they are pretty or look like your mom or grandmother does something to make it seem like no way can they be guilty.Men usually first suspect when something happens IMO. IMO She has been getting away with stuff for years. I can just imagine how horrible for her son who most likely was not suffering from mental illness but a mom who wanted to label him as such for her own gains. Taking his dads morphine and wanting to die unfortunately can happen to you when a loved one dies "suddenly" especially if the dad protected him to some degree against the moms actions. I have no mental problems but did have a mini breakdown after my own mom died. If I did not have my husband,kids and grandson who needs me , I wanted to check out too.

All of our cell phones have an ICE (In Case of Emergency) contact. We've had several phones returned that way, most often (ahem) my boyfriend's... he's forever leaving it someplace. Goof.

O/T but wondering if the thank you button is working for everyone/ I press it and all the names of the previous people who said thank you disappear and mine doesn't appear either. This has been happening for a few days. I log out and try again but it makes no difference. So thank you to every one who is contributing.

Edit.. just notice all the posts above me have have my name. what's going on? Am I going bonkers?

Sometimes it happens to me as well. I am almost always on a mobile device on tapatalk so I always thought it was tapatalk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've been following this case pretty closely since I first heard mention of the street DS lived on. We live on Rosedale, albeit a block over - and (not sadly, with the way the weather has been) we're in South Carolina for the next month or so.

Just a few observations -

- There is NO WAY her house would ever be worth $150k in the current market. SEV (which in Michigan is supposed to be half of market value of the house) is $41,900 for 2013. That may be slightly under what it could get if put on the market (even completely updated), but not by much.

- The Rosedale house was purchased in 1997 for $122k. RS bought his house in 2006.

- The Rosedale house has a water bill of over $500, nothing has been paid on it since July. 2013 taxes (summer and winter) are still due on RS's condo, but it looks like most years it wasn't paid on time and had to be paid to the county, not the city.

- It had been questioned many pages ago about the delay between the fathers death in May and the memorial service in June. Of everything about this case, this is the only "normal" thing - the memorial service was at St Joan of Arc church, not the funeral home. The annual SJA fair was the 17th - 19th, which would have made it having it at the church the weekend after his death impossible, and it's likely that by the time he died, the church was already booked for something (wedding, funeral) the following Saturday. He was cremated - the obit from the funeral home here lists the "cemetery" as the crematorium in Royal Oak. They also do pet cremations, and are very nice people to deal with.

If RF paid 122k I wonder if they had mortgage insurance and if the checks she received were to pay off loan and from the fire damage.Great to see a local here.

I'm wondering if the missing limb will have some sort of evidence like injection marks and that's why it's missing. Just speculating. Not like she could've missed it. Especially after bleach cleaning. Imo.
I might have missed it but when was Ramsey last seen (besides by mother of course)?

I'm wondering if the missing limb will have some sort of evidence like injection marks and that's why it's missing. Just speculating. Not like she could've missed it. Especially after bleach cleaning. Imo.
I might have missed it but when was Ramsey last seen (besides by mother of course)?

We haven't heard when he was last seen by someone other than his mother..unless I missed it too.

We heard that some of the (parts) were found outside of the bags right? If so would it be possible that an animal may have carried it off?

We haven't heard when he was last seen by someone other than his mother..unless I missed it too.

We heard that some of the (parts) were found outside of the bags right? If so would it be possible that an animal may have carried it off?

I believe someone saw her actually in the act of dumping his body like trash, so unless she used more than one site, I don't think there was time for animal activity.

Hello from the land of slow computers. This is a great site.

I'd like to see Juan Martinez take this woman apart in court. It's probably too soon to know if the trial will be televised. It certainly is an intriguing case.

Welcome Yooper!

Now you have me wondering the type of grilling Mr. Martinez might give her. I wonder how long it will take before she is actually charged with Ramsay's murder.

Tonight at 6, WDIV is going to cover the story about Ramsay's belief he was being poisoned. My tweet says they have the documents about it.

Toxicology report key in St. Clair Shores man's dismemberment

Mother accused of dismembering son, but how he was killed is still unknown

Author: Hank Winchester, Local 4 Reporter, @HankLocal4

ST. CLAIR SHORES, Mich. -
What happened to Ramsay Scrivo?

Investigators say his mother, Donna Scrivo, dismembered his body but it's not yet clear how the 32-year-old St. Clair Shores man died.

However, now the Local 4 Defenders are learning new information about how Ramsay may have died. Documents show why the toxicology report is key...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ent/-/1719314/24397940/-/pllu4tz/-/index.html

from the article: "Sources close to this investigation say there are no visible gunshot wounds on the remains collected and it is believed the person responsible for this murder may have strangled Ramsay Scrivo to death."

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ent/-/1719314/24397940/-/pllu4tz/-/index.html

He was such a big guy. I can't imagine her being able to strangle him. I can see why they would look for toxicology to discover if she had knocked him out first.

from the article: "Sources close to this investigation say there are no visible gunshot wounds on the remains collected and it is believed the person responsible for this murder may have strangled Ramsay Scrivo to death."

He was such a big guy. I can't imagine her being able to strangle him. I can see why they would look for toxicology to discover if she had knocked him out first.

She could have used a zip tie. I don't see her holding him down but I could see her putting a zip tie on his neck while he was sleeping . He would have woke up but the zip tie would already be there .

Could they tell if his brian stopped getting blood before his heart stopped beating ?

She probably drugged him and smothered him with a pillow.

Ramsey had threatened to hang himself in the past.

I think it is possible that Donna found Ramsey dead after he committed suicide by hanging or strangling himself and for whatever reason decided to cut up his body and disposed of it the way she did.

Donna might of taken out a life insurance policy on Ramsey and the suicide clause wouldn't have paid if Ramsey committed suicide within a certain amount of time from when the policy was issued. Donna knowing that might of tried making the death look like a homicide to insure she collected the money.

I guess we will just have to wait and see what the medical examiner decides.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member