GUILTY MI - Rebekah Gay, 24, Broomfield Township, 31 Oct 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Comments under the barely breathing story on FB page say that it's not RG, but another woman in a different county?!

and now I know why my post disappeared...Oh I hope she is okay....PRAYING!!!!

I'm so confused. They need to move the presser up, diff stories all over the place. :banghead:

Well, someone out there is pooping their britches! I hope she's ok and singing like a bird!!!! IMO

3 different news sources reporting 3 different stories...I know they all want to be first but being accurate should be important. I sure hope the family/families were told something before all these stories started .....

3 different news sources reporting 3 different stories...I know they all want to be first but being accurate should be important. I sure hope the family/families were told something before all these stories started .....

good thing they are not trying to report on hurricane evacuation or anything that depends on accuracy :twocents:

at this point we will just have to wait for the presser to find out what is really going on...

MT. MORRIS TOWNSHIP -- Mt. Morris Township Police are investigating a stabbing that occurerd early Thursday morning. Officials have closed Carpenter Road between Webster and Elms to investigate.

Police tell NBC25 runners found the woman still alive but barely breathing.

http://www.minbcnews.com/news/story.aspx?id=820182

For those of us who are not in the viewing area, can someone post links to local TV stations for the livestream of the presser? Thanks!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back