GUILTY MI - Rebekah Gay, 24, Broomfield Township, 31 Oct 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Uh I'm just catching up. How confusing all of this! I hope against hope she is alright! Not another one!! :please:

MT. MORRIS TOWNSHIP -- Mt. Morris Township Police are investigating a stabbing that occurerd early Thursday morning. Officials have closed Carpenter Road between Webster and Elms to investigate.

Police tell NBC25 runners found the woman still alive but barely breathing.

http://www.minbcnews.com/news/story.aspx?id=820182

this article states (in my own words) that they are trying to find out if this found woman is related to the Isabella County Missing Persons case...

I was just reading this thread today. From one of the news stories it is talking about "suff being dumped." I hate to sound stupid, but what is suff?

^ I think it is supposed to be "stuff" - not a good word choice.

I was just reading this thread today. From one of the news stories it is talking about "suff being dumped." I hate to sound stupid, but what is suff?

In technical terms... "suff" is " whatchamicallits"...

JMO

SounD's like how my 14 year old talks sometimes. "Uhhhh...I had some stuff...and put it over here with this other stuff...uhmmm...". :eek:hoh:

Yes it is, but they have now corrected "suff" to read "stuff" ;)

Yes, clearly "stuff" is a major improvement. :eek:hoh: :giggle:

C'mon, LE, move that presser up!

Anyone find any mention of other missing women between Mt Pleasant and Flint, where the woman in the ditch was found?

I'm holding my breath. Every time I refresh, I'm afraid to read the new posts. This doesn't look good at all.

So there is a body AND a barely-breathing woman, both found in the same general area or county?

Is there no news crew on scene taking photos etc? I'm suprised that there are not more details. Is the coroner there?

Cluciano, I tink they are 2 hrs apart, someone said?

Mt Pleasant is the body, and Flint is the barely breathing woman.

So there is a body AND a barely-breathing woman, both found in the same general area or county?

No body found in Mt Pleasant, Isabella County.

Barely breathing woman found in ditch in Mt Morris Township, Genesee County.

There about 2 hours apart.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shablee
Back