GUILTY MI - Rebekah Gay, 24, Broomfield Township, 31 Oct 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
For those just joining us, to be clear; we do not know if Rebekah's son rode the bus to school or if he was dropped off. Those details have not been made known yet.

I am glad you announced this!

I am about three hours away and was planning on helping tomorrow if needed......Hope this presser is no news or good news!

521725_10151214456209803_1928326368_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/MPmorningsun?ref=stream

There going to go live with the presser at 3 pm

Con·way
   [kon-wey] Show IPA

noun
Thomas, 1735–1800?, Irish soldier of fortune in America and India.

a city in central Arkansas. 20,375.

a town in E South Carolina. 10,240.

a male given name.

Protective Oder against CS in 2009...

C as in C*****

Just an idea...

Found the FB of the guy named in her 2009 protective order. He has lots of friends in Midland, but the employer he lists is in NJ, so not sure if he is still in the area (could telecommute, or work for a local branch of whatever it is).

Is his first name C*****,too... Like her son?

Protective Oder against CS in 2009...

C as in Conway?

Just an idea...

No, the "C" in this protective order is for a different name. The protective order also refers to her as both "Rebekah Gay" and "Rebekah Gray"

folks: if you have posted the name of a minor in your post please self-police your post.

She's beautiful. And it makes me so sad and disgusted that something most likely has happened to her.

Nowhere is even safe anymore.

folks: if you have posted the name of a minor in your post please self-police your post.

I did not mention a minor but my

Post disappeared...so I guess I said something I was not suppossed to say...I was commenting on another post that is gone...Sorry....sorry:blushing:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double
Back