GUILTY MI - Rebekah Gay, 24, Broomfield Township, 31 Oct 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes it is, but they have now corrected "suff" to read "stuff" ;)

LOL i figured it was "stuff" but with all the confusion even entertained "Suff" might be a last name :waitasec: Now the reporter needs to go back and work on sentence structure :what:

If half the reporters would join Websleuths and post everyday, they would find the error of their ways and see the light!

Report correctly, write sensibly, and do it fast. That's all we're asking.

So sad for Rebekah and her family.

Sorry Nurse...I'm referring to the news articles I just read that were posted on FB...

The map where they found the woman who was barely breathing
19976328_BG1.jpg

GENESEE COUNTY, MI (WNEM) -
Mt. Morris Township Police

http://www.wnem.com/story/19976328/woman-found-in-ditch-beaten-stabbed

IMO it's 2 different women

I was really hoping for some kind of wacky explanation involving a flat tire and being stranded with a friend overnight at a farmhouse or something. I am still thinking of that Missouri case from July where some meth addict killed two sisters.

Trying to catch up this morning. Is the woman in the headline at link below thought to be Rebekah?

https://www.facebook.com/WNEMTV5?fref=ts

Two different women. The one in the ditch was breathing when they found her and is two hours away from where Rebekah disappeared.

The other one where they found a body is within a mile of where Rebekah was last seen. News conference at 3 pm to update everyone. FWIW

Hoping and praying for good news but not feeling very confident.....no matter, 2 more women harmed by the hands of another...WHY!????!!!????? LEAVE our children and women alone!!! No answer...but WHAT IN THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?

Doesn't sound like good news
icon9.gif

The friends and family of Rebekah did all the right things. They were on top of it and reported her missing relatively early. They knew her well enough to know that something was seriously off. Kudos to them for loving her and being so concerned when they were. It appears their concerns were well founded.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maineguy1961
Back