GUILTY MI - Renisha McBride, 19, shot while trying to get help, Detroit, Nov 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No, I feel that way alot of times. You can't reply to every post. I get ignored on many other threads:tantrum: I'm local to this and maybe my opinion doesn't count either, Don't take it personally.:please:

every opinion counts. (personally I am holding my breath here.. I am local as well. I am waiting to hear more personally :twocents: )

I will say this: if there is a charge filed I want to see the evidence that backs it up from Kym.

Just because the lawyer claims he heard noises from multiple doors doesn't mean it's true. Well, we know it can't be true because the only person outside was Renisha. There's also nothing at all to say that he left the house using the side door (or that his house even had a side door).

-----

I really don't understand this whole need to try so desperately to provide a defense for this guy. She thought she was at her own house and was trying the door? Has the owner even claimed that yet? Or he must have thought multiple people were trying to break in? He killed an innocent teenager, who never set foot in his house. Why does it have to be that Renisha did something wrong?

A jury of 1 has convicted him.:twocents:

busy day with pressers, briefings, etc on the site. McStays, Renisha, both at 11 but differing time zones.

Buckle up folks gonna be a busy day.

Three charges: Second degree murder. Manslaughter. Possession of a firearm.

Hopefully the press release or further comment will contain a lot of the details of the investigation, dunno about that tho.

kym won't say more about any details. they are charging the guy for defending his house.

eta: for what they say is 2nd degree man and possession of a firearm: that could mean :twocents: that he has some sort of pre existing charge that indicates he should not have a gun? not sure??? but you are allowed to have a gun.. could also mean he did not have a license for it? not sure at this point as no details released (<--- I hope this is not the reason for this charge of 2 man)

I don't think someone who is drunk, high, a possible concussion, and doesn't even realize that she is trying to enter the wrong house (if that is what happened) is going to be thinking that she better be as quiet as possible to make sure she doesn't get caught by her parents. Either she was thinking logically or she wasn't.

So what's your point?

yet another ugly case to be tried in the press before it ever hits the courtroom :( More divisiveness and anger for this country to rally round.

I hate the way this day is shaping up.

Praying for our nation and its citizens. For peace, for compassion, for level headedness.

November 15, 2013 at 8:14 am

Homeowner charged with second-degree murder in McBride case

Oralandar Brand-Williams /The Detroit News

Detroit — A Dearborn Heights man was charged Friday with second-degree murder, manslaughter and possession of a firearm in the shooting death of 19-year-old Detroiter Renisha McBride...

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20131115/METRO01/311150064#ixzz2kjOdw9yP

possession of a firearm charge means he should not have been in possession of that firearm.

I am sure that more will come out but I guess it was not today. Too bad as Kym could have done some damage control by providing information imhoo.

kym won't say more about any details. they are charging the guy for defending his house.

eta: for what they say is 2nd degree man and possession of a firearm: that could mean :twocents: that he has some sort of pre existing charge that indicates he should not have a gun? not sure??? but you are allowed to have a gun.. could also mean he did not have a license for it? not sure at this point as no details released (<--- I hope this is not the reason for this charge of 2 man)

Re your eta: I was reading the mich stats this a.m. and there is a manslaughter charge for aiming a gun at someone without malice if the gun discharges and the person dies as a result. I thought that was the maximum they would charge him with.

It's on page 3 of this link

http://www.legislature.mi.gov/(S(223oag33gnih0tf2erikhl45))/documents/mcl/pdf/mcl-328-1931-XLV.pdf

possession of a firearm charge means he should not have been in possession of that firearm.

I am sure that more will come out but I guess it was not today. Too bad as Kym could have done some damage control by providing information imhoo.

wasnt it possession of a firearm in commission of a felony?

arraigned today is good since they said prior they will release 911 audio after arraignment. we will see.

not gonna follow this one TOO CLOSELY ...

.. GZ one was enough for me ... :)

They better keep enough resources for Bob Bashara prosecution there ....... ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971
Back