GUILTY MI - Stephen McAfee, 19, Macomb Township, 10 March 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if he's been suspected for a while then!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That, I'm not sure.

I should point out that when the attempted robbery case happened in September, Stephen had already been missing for six months.

It seems like Fiacco and the McAfees were at least familiar with each other, though.

I'm not seeing anything creepy. What am I missing?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Some of his writing. Perhaps not exactly creepy but troubling:
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1690915501238863&id=100009612878315
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1694829894180757&id=100009612878315

Pupils: Alternating between dilated and constricted

He seems just completed self-absorbed or obsessed. Most of his posts are selfies. Just him, no family or friends. Reminds me Kylr Yust's SM accounts (from the Kara Kopetsky and Jessica Runions case).

JMO.

Has anyone found a nexus between Stephen and the suspect? Had they known each other previously? Attend the same school? Very sad situation if the remains are, indeed, those of missing Stephen McAfee. On the other hand, his loved ones would have much-needed closure.

This may not establish any sort of connection, but I did find it interesting that both Stephen's and Fiacco's mom had applied for partial guardianship of their respective sons.

It appears that Stephen's mom was appointed as Stephen's partial guardian in Dec. 2015, just a few months before Stephen disappeared.
http://courtpa.macombgov.org/eservi...t56b5qZOpHBcdkrrocUx*YlnprYRQN8ZarDB4SAnklm*A

In Fiacco's case, his mom petitioned for partial guardianship on Feb. 1, 2016, just a little over a month before Stephen went missing, but she withdrew the petition just a couple of weeks later, and the judge dismissed the case altogether
http://courtpa.macombgov.org/eservi...t56b5qZOpHBcS4qpa0YrdTBwXymu4vsp0Z*OFgZR2NYgw

Just posted on Macomb County Sheriff's Office FB page:
"Good Morning Facebook friends, please visit us at 11:30am this morning for a Facebook live press conference. Sheriff Anthony Wickersham will be giving an update on the ongoing Stephen McAfee missing person investigation."
https://www.facebook.com/Macomb-County-Sheriffs-Office-288866701171269/?fref=nf
(BBM)

Trying to find a non-FB live link for the press conference.

It just makes me so sad that they keep saying this is going to be an updated on Stephen's case .... I am glad that his family and friends are getting some answers, and that they have suspects in custody -and strong evidence against them-, but I'm really not sure if they expected this type of turn of events at all. I know I am completely shocked.

Human remains found buried in Ray Township; 2 in custody, 1 faces murder charge
Sheriff: This is related to 2016 missing person case

By Dave Bartkowiak Jr.

Posted: 10:08 AM, April 28, 2017
Updated: 11:02 AM, April 28, 2017

RAY TOWNSHIP, Mich. - Two people are in custody and one of them faces an open murder charge after human remains were unearthed Thursday behind a home in Macomb County's Ray Township.*

The remains were found buried near the home on Kuntsman Road, which is near 28 Mile Road. The Macomb County Sheriff's Department now has two people in custody including a 19-year-old who lives at the home. One is charged with open murder while the other is charged with accessory after the fact.*

Sheriff Anthony Wickersham said this is all related to a 2016 missing person case. A young man went missing in the area last year. Wickersham*has a news conference scheduled for 11:30 a.m. Friday in which he will discuss details...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...y-township-2-in-custody-1-faces-murder-charge

LE news conference: Remains are those of Stephen McAfee. Two people arrested. Arraignment this afternoon.

Ariel views of Recovery Locations in this Case

Fiacco Home:

attachment.php

Fiacco Shed/Garage

attachment.php

Vacant Home Recovery Location 2 (Location of Homicide)

attachment.php

~

Attachments

• FirstLocationBodyParts.jpg
    FirstLocationBodyParts.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 284
  • FistLocationShed.jpg
    FistLocationShed.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 282
  • SecondLocationBodyParts.jpg
    SecondLocationBodyParts.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 282
From Presser:

Possibly more body parts unaccounted for :eek::eek:

~

Some of his writing. Perhaps not exactly creepy but troubling:
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1690915501238863&id=100009612878315
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1694829894180757&id=100009612878315

Pupils: Alternating between dilated and constricted

He seems just completed self-absorbed or obsessed. Most of his posts are selfies. Just him, no family or friends. Reminds me Kylr Yust's SM accounts (from the Kara Kopetsky and Jessica Runions case).

JMO.

Yikes spent the last hour reading about that guy... wow that's all I can say.

Andrew Michael Fiacco and Eevette Renee MacDonald are charged with multiple felonies.

Fiacco, 19, is charged with first-degree murder, disinterment and mutilation of a dead body, lying to a police officer and felony firearms violations.

MacDonald, 18, is charged with accessory after the fact to a felony, disinterment and mutilation of a dead body and lying to a police officer.

Both are expected to be arraigned Friday at 1:30 p.m.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ephen-mcafee-2-charged-with-multiple-felonies
suspects%201_1493393491302_9618994_ver1.0_1280_720.png

Thoughts and prayers for the family and friends of Stephen Christopher McAfee. Rest in peace, Stephen :rose:

That's just terrible. Were those 2 dating at one time? Looking at her profile she seemed like an average girl into fitness, and seemed generally happy. I know she mentions being sober, so I wonder if she helped him for drugs?

RIP Stephen

Wow! On March 13th of this year EM shared a Memory from The day Steven went missing :eek:

attachment.php

And a Post from March 22nd:

attachment.php

~

Attachments

• EvetteMarchPost.jpg
    EvetteMarchPost.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 365
  • EvetteMarchPost2.jpg
    EvetteMarchPost2.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 352
That's just terrible. Were those 2 dating at one time? Looking at her profile she seemed like an average girl into fitness, and seemed generally happy. I know she mentions being sober, so I wonder if she helped him for drugs?

RIP Stephen

How can such a beautiful girl be involved in this horrific crime? :waitasec:

How can such a beautiful girl be involved in this horrific crime? :waitasec:

Unfortunately drugs can drive people to do things like this. It really is just sad. Someone close to me got addicted to pain meds after surgery. It ruined their life, and the damage that was done to the families was bad. But now they've gotten their life together before something like this happened.

From the presser:

• After interviewing family and friends, following up on leads and working with the PI Stephen's family hired, the case had gone cold.
  • Sheriff's office got a break when during the evening hours of 4/26 (this past Wed.), a young lady and her father showed up at their office to provide them with information as to what had happened to Stephen.
  • She said she was given information by Andrew Fiacco's ex-girlfriend (Eevette MacDonald) that AF had shot SM and she had helped him in dismembering the body. The young said she also had information on where the location of SM's remains might be.
  • At that time (same evening), LE went and arrested EM at that point. During the interview, EM implicated herself and provided additional details.
  • Same evening, LE arrested AF. AF provided the same information, and gave them locations of where SM's remains are currently at.
  • LE searched AF's house, as well as a vacant land located at Van Dyke RD and 34 Mile RD. At the latter location, LE found a crime scene and human remains. Part of the remains was positively identified to have belonged to SM.
  • No motive has been established. Contrary to reports, there is no indication that the crime is drug-related.
  • Family requests their privacy be respected.
  • Suspects to be arraigned at 1:30 PM today.
  • At some point, EM was brought to the VD and 34 location to help dispose of the remains. Body had been left out in the open. Location is off the beaten path.
  • LE not sure how long the body had been left there, or when it was moved.
  • LE had no idea what had happened to SM until the young lady came forward.
  • She had been aware of what had happened to SM for a few months.
  • Fiacco family members surprised when served with search warrant.
  • AF told LE he shot SM multiple times. To be confirmed via autopsy.
  • LE not sure if all of the remains have been found ... :(.
  • LE theorizes after SM left, he and AF met up and went to the VD and 34 Mile location either later that night or early next morning.
  • Not going to elaborate on how SM's body was treated out of respect for his family.
  • The young lady who came forward will not be charged. She will be a witness. LE is happy she spoke up.
  • Crimestoppers will decide whether she gets the reward.
  • AF and SM were friends at some point. Not sure if they were classmates as they both attended multiple schools.
  • Prosecutor reiterates no motive has been established.
  • Not going to release all of the evidence that has been found.
  • LE looking into any electronic communication that might have taken place SM and AF at the time of SM's disappearance.
  • VD and 34 Mile property: Privately owned vacant lot. Owner no relation to AF.
  • Body parts were found buried.
  • AF helped LE located the remains.
  • When LE went to arrest AF in the evening of 4/26, he was at an inpatient drug treatment facility. Treatment had been court-ordered. Facility located in the City of Warren.
  • EM was arrested at her home, located in Shelby Township.
  • LE has not talked to AF's father.
  • When asked by a reporter to confirm SM's body had been kept in the trunk of a vehicle at the VD and 34 Mile location, LE would not comment. Both suspects' vehicles have been taken into custody.
  • AF had been arrested for shooting out ATM cameras last year.
  • AF and EM are exes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho
Back