MI MI - Tamara Greene, 27, Detroit, 30 April 2003

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I thought the judge's comments in the article were good. "What would I do if it was Joe Sixpack sitting in that chair? The answer is simple."

Meaning that Kwame doesn't get off because he is the mayor.

Salem

"See Kilpatrick Apologize to Court" - video and article from freep.com

From the article:
Kilpatrick attorney Jim Parkman, who visited the mayor in his cell, said Kilpatrick was resting.

His shimmering gray suit and matching vest were replaced with a jail-issued jumpsuit. Kilpatrick was nevertheless doing “exceedingly well,” Parkman said.

“He was very calm and collected,” Parkman said. “We talked about what was going on. … I told him, ‘You look just as rested as I’ve seen you.’ He just smiled.”

Parkman said Kilpatrick was in a cell by himself.

He described the cell as having a bed and a toilet and “a window with bars on it.”

“It definitely was not the Holiday Inn,” Parkman said.

New Witness Comes Forward In Alleged Exotic-Dancer Beating

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/17160557/detail.html
EMS Worker Claims Green Was Beaten Up

Kearns said he was called on a run to a Shell gas station on Jefferson and Connor avenues on a weekend night in the fall of 2002, where Greene was giving her statement to two plainclothes police officers, according to the affidavit.

He said Greene stated that she and a girlfriend were dancing at the Manoogian Mansion and that Carlita Kilpatrick threw a fit and hit her and the other dancer, then kicked them out of the house.

Kearns said he stayed with Greene until an ambulance showed up to take her to Detroit Receiving Hospital.

A second EMS official, Lt. Walter Godzwin, said he saw the mayor, his executive protection unit bodyguards and EMS worker Doug Bayer at the hospital.

He also states in the affidavit that he was told by the mayor's bodyguards that they brought a woman to the emergency room for treatment.

Wow, wow, wow! Thanks for the update!

Has anyone heard anything lately about the Tamara Greene civil suit?

I am glad she and little kk are gone. Both were embarassing to the city. There should be more appointees soon to follow!BYE BYE:D

As someone whose roots for two generations come from Detroit and am very proud of it : )

Detroit (and its suburbs) is an awesome place with wonderful kind midwestern people....I am totally ashamed of this so-called 'mayor'....reminds me of the Coleman Young days...:( )

I want this guy out of office...he's a crook and making Detroit look alot worse than it really is.....we just need a good mayor who cares about the 'city' and not his own interests. I think he should be thrown in jail for a good long time :banghead::behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:loser:

All ONLY MY OWN HONEST OPINION! :silenced:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valafares
Back