MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This feels like Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez to me. I hope for the sake of those three boys that I'm wrong.

I've been following this one all day...Personally, I do not believe that there is an internet transporter. I believe it was supposed to be murder/suicide and the boys have been dead since at least Friday. I am praying every minute that I am wrong, but I just can't believe the story.

I read only the one article in the first post and that's my instant reaction. Dad did something with them and to himself but now wants to get away with it. Now I have no clue but that's what my instant reaction to that article was.

This feels like Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez to me. I hope for the sake of those three boys that I'm wrong.

Is she the supposed nanny for caylee Anthony??

ON a story I read, in the comments section a close friend of the family wrote that LE HAS found the pastor's wife, but she does NOT have the boys..
Will come back and post link...

Okay this updated article says this:
Skelton called an acquaintance after his failed suicide attempt and the acquaintance took him to a medical center, Weeks said.
http://www.lenconnect.com/features/x812950079/Morenci-police-search-for-three-brothers

So what time was the call to the acquaintance? Did father say anything about giving the boys to "Joann" BEFORE mom reported them missing? How close was this acquaintance? Did he or she know the boys had spent thanksgiving with their dad? Did he or she ask where they were?

And in regard to the attempted suicide, isn't it kind of hard to botch a hanging? Don't you either break the neck or asphyxiate? How was he then able to call an acquaintance?

Too many questions not enough answers. Where are these children???

The commentor posted earlier in the day, yet later at the 6pm press conference the police said they had not located Joann. So which is it I wonder?

She posted a second time and said the Police DO know more than they are letting on..

maybe they want the father to believe THEY (LE) still believe his story for whatever reason.. they do have a day room with TV's in psych. wards and in psych hospitals....

The commentor posted earlier in the day, yet later at the 6pm press conference the police said they had not located Joann. So which is it I wonder?

I tend to believe LE before I would an anonymous commenter...
besides, I have doubts as to whether there really is any Joann....
MOO....

I get soo confused on where stuff belongs :(

Missing persons news is generally in the Missing/Located or Missing/Info & Support forums.

If you check there & there's no thread started, you can start a thread.

I hate to say it but here is the first of alot of nonsence that makes no sence from the parents/caregivers for children.

How would a attempted suicide by "hanging" fail? I would love to see the injury he needed medical attention for. The marks of a rope, the bruising etc. I am sure would indicate to some degree if it was made to "look" as a suicide attempt or a fake attempt.

So the attempt failed? Why call a friend to go to hospital. Why not try again or call 911. The ENTIRE suicide attempt is a load of garbage ! I would think right now he is under special care in mental health ward for attempt, I wonder if that at all is keeping him being fully questioned by the police?

It makes no sence at all IF in fact Joanne did exist that she would of easily been found by now and a address from cell records and computer could of been obtained very quickly.

Why would he just not return them himself and then attempt to take his life?
VERY ODD !

Very sad to think by the time that they were reported missing it may have been too late.

I am praying for good news but this entire senario that the father is presenting is about as much believable as Adam Baker.

The father of these little boys needs to talk and start talking NOW. IF he in fact had no part in HARM to his children.

Praying.

She posted a second time and said the Police DO know more than they are letting on..

Right. But why would they say they can't find anyone by that name? Why not say we found Joann she doesn't have the boys/ never had the boys, if what the commentor stated was true?

Right. But why would they say they can't find anyone by that name? Why not say we found Joann she doesn't have the boys/ never had the boys, if what the commentor stated was true?

I don't know.. i posted above that maybe LE wants the father to think they still believe his story for whatever reason...
I never put any credence into anonymous comment postings until the OH case where Sara was rescued but her mother and brother and family friend were found dead, a lot of the anonymous postings on places like topix etc ended up being true. That's why i'm paying closer attention to this one i guess :)

So the attempt failed? Why call a friend to go to hospital. Why not try again or call 911. The ENTIRE suicide attempt is a load of garbage ! I would think right now he is under special care in mental health ward for attempt, I wonder if that at all is keeping him being fully questioned by the police?

It makes no sence at all IF in fact Joanne did exist that she would of easily been found by now and a address from cell records and computer could of been obtained very quickly.

Your post respectfully snipped.....

In every case that I've followed where the perp is in a mental health ward, LE had no access to even question them. The only case different was Lori Hacking when her brothers went to visit with her husband and convinced him to confess.

If any reasonable, sane person has these 3 boys they would have come forth to LE by now. The last time the boys were seen by anybody outside the family was late Thursday afternoon. HIghly doubt there ever was a Joann or Mark Taylor. The bio mother has issues, the father is now in a mental ward - where are the boys? This is not looking good at all....where are these 3 precious children?

The last non-family member saw the boys at 5 p.m. on Thursday, according to the chief.

Their mother, Tanya, has been with police "virtually the entire day" on Saturday, answering questions and serving as what Weeks called a "valuable resource at this time."

Weeks said Tanya Skelton had "contact with someone alleging to be Joann," adding only that this communication was not necessarily by phone or in person.

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/11/27/michigan.missing.children/

ETA: Had a hard time finding this thread this morning - with an active Amber Alert am wondering why it is in the Crimes in the News section? Maybe this should be moved to the Missing/Located Discussion section - dunno - just couldn't find it.

Good Morning All! I had checked all the news links early this am. Does'nt seem to be any new info besides what elpher50 posted^. The board was acting up so i just got back on.

Praying for these beautiful boys today. I hope LE comes out w/ more information and searchers have a better idea where to look.

It's cold here in MI today. Thats all I could think of if these boys are outside somewhere.

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/11/27/michigan.missing.children/

ETA: Had a hard time finding this thread this morning - with an active Amber Alert am wondering why it is in the Crimes in the News section? Maybe this should be moved to the Missing/Located Discussion section - dunno - just couldn't find it.

IDK. Thats where I started it yesterday and where I left off last night. I'm thinking the merge of the 2 threads put it here. The whole board was wonky then just not loading for me @ 5am so I'm just thankful that it's back.

IDK. Thats where I started it yesterday and where I left off last night. I'm thinking the merge of the 2 threads put it here. The whole board was wonky then just not loading for me @ 5am so I'm just thankful that it's back.

Thanks - and I thought it was just my computer on this end acting up. I am very fearful for these 3 beautiful children and hoping they were not left outside somewhere. Praying and hoping for a good outcome today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katyb