MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a thought just now and had to come mention it.

When this story broke, the dad told us about the cyber stranger JT, and we have the kids physical descriptions, but we haven't heard what they were wearing.

4am would see kids in nightwear, later and they'd be fully dressed. Just wondered why we don't know what they were wearing. This is the one thing the dad could be honest about surely?

NSS I just heard on WTVG abc 13 news that they were in there PJ's. Great timing.

ty Irish eyes. I also was immediately drawn to the John List comparison.

Me too. When I saw your earlier post, I had to dig out John Douglas' analysis of the case and re-read it....

Perhaps the 'slightly sprained ankle" from his 'attempted suicide by hanging' is what "saved" him from being the next John List. :furious::banghead:

I am sorry I can't remember where I read it, but it was mentioned somewhere that the campground had trailers, I guess used in season, now winterized. Do you think the searchers were able to look in them, or at least see if any had their locks broken?
I wonder too if there are any small motels in the area where they have been looking....housekeeping doesn't always check on rooms that haven't been occupied.
Or any abandoned hunting lodges or houses.

I keep hoping and praying these boys are tucked away alive...too frightened to escape.

Thank you to whomever it was that mentioned the dogs being used. I know how instrumental they can be in a search discovery....or recovery.

Oh I wondering to about this person who took him to the hospital too...what were they thinking??!
Does anyone know the timeline on when this sad story began?
When was this supposed suicide attempt and him going to the hospital, in relation to the mother not receiving the boys home at 3? I mean, did she go to the father's house looking for them...call the police....how exactly was it discovered he didn't have them,Some of this is confusing as to how it played out at the beginning.

Thnaks! He found someone to take him to the hospital. Which I don't understand. I in no way would of help him get to the hospital without seeing the boys or calling the person and talking to the boys. I just couldn't do it. From what has been release in the news it doesn't sound like he was all that hurt from his attempt.
Where are the boys?

I soo get you. But then I have to wonder, what if in answer to "where are the boys" this assister got "with their mother"? We really have very little to go on here.

I am sorry I can't remember where I read it, but it was mentioned somewhere that the campground had trailers, I guess used in season, now winterized. Do you think the searchers were able to look in them, or at least see if any had their locks broken?
I wonder too if there are any small motels in the area where they have been looking....housekeeping doesn't always check on rooms that haven't been occupied.
Or any abandoned hunting lodges or houses.

I keep hoping and praying these boys are tucked away alive...too frightened to escape.

Thank you to whomever it was that mentioned the dogs being used. I know how instrumental they can be in a search discovery....or recovery.

Oh I wondering to about this person who took him to the hospital too...what were they thinking??!
Does anyone know the timeline on when this sad story began?
When was this supposed suicide attempt and him going to the hospital, in relation to the mother not receiving the boys home at 3? I mean, did she go to the father's house looking for them...call the police....how exactly was it discovered he didn't have them,Some of this is confusing as to how it played out at the beginning.

I would love to think the boys were hidden away in some camper or trailer too. If they were, and JS has allowed them to be alone in some abandoned facility for this time period.... he deserves to rot in He!! anyways!!! The oldest boy was only 9!!!! I have a 10 year old daughter, and she would be brave but terrified if in a similar situation. I really do hope they have checked out the abandoned trucking facility that is on the market. It is a place where the children may have been placed - either alive or deceased. :(

Think while it is late and nothing new is forthcoming I will seek out more of the google maps and see if I can find likely areas. I was so heartened to see posters doing that earlier. It is such an amazing way to feel useful.

It is very frustrating not to be able to get the information out of the dad. You would think he would at least tell his mother??? Especially if he, himself, is not well, kwim?

I hope these boys are found soon!

Salem

so, with the new info about the divorce/custody stuff....the father did NOT kidnap them and take them to florida. They were legally married at the time, they were his children, he can take them anywhere he wants. It is still being said that he kidnapped them to florida but I guess he didn't if they were married at the time. I always thought that everyone saying he kidnapped them was bogus somehow cuz I would assume he would have been brought up on kidnapping charges then.

I am not sure how it is in the district they filed for divoce however, in the state I live in the non custodial parent or custodial is allowed to remove the children out of the county without consent from both parties.

If temporary court order was in place with her being the custodial parent he should not of removed them from the state without consent. It is concealing the kids.

If they were married at the time and no filings had taken place then I guess he could of left with them.

Based on this article, it appears that Tanya's RSO status only became an issue when John Skelton wanted to use it to get custody of the boys.

He didn't want Tanya to have the boys, yet he was going to kill himself. Who did he think would have custody if he were dead? Or was custody of the boys no longer an issue?

While it might be possible he convinced someone that the boys were in danger because their mom was an RSO (without supplying the facts of her conviction), and that person helped him get the boys out of state, I can't help but think he killed them.

Morenci Police Chief Larry Weeks said Sunday that there had been some dialogue between Tanya and John Skelton about custody of the children on Friday - the day the children were reported missing. Weeks wouldn't elaborate on what the discussions were.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...g-since-thursday/story-e6frg6so-1225963371031

Wish he'd say what time that dialogue took place.

Was it after the fact (as related to the blue van and its whereabouts during 4 a.m. to 7 a.m.)?

Or was it because of the dialogue that JS took an early morning trip somewhere, and did what he did to the boys? Whether it be giving them to someone (trucker?) or killing them.

This hits home when there are children involved. I tried to get some sleep, woke up with dreams of these litte boys..

All I can do is pray..

If he left them in a campground.. cold no or little food.. i would think they oldest would maek some kinds of plan to attempt to get to safety. If they were in a cabin.. still not good.. how did they get in? They could break a window to get out and run for help at least try and escape... so far fetched and but just as bad as murder.. leaving them in a place that is doomed for young boys.. suffering till death in the weather... oh this just isnt looking good.

This and the zhara baker case has mentally exhausted me and left me with pure evil for the parents or care givers to dispose of their own children. Hell hold a special reservation for these monsters and untill that time comes may thier life be filled with torment and pain.

Who is left to protect the kids.. sad.

As a trucker, did he have a regular route? Thinking he would go somewhere he was familiar with.

I wonder if Mom sleton in FL hired an attorney for the son whom she is sure didnt harm the kids.. what about her going to michigan/ohio and taking with him and guilting him into the truth... Hide behind lawyers.

lawyer up, what about the caring mom making a plea to son to tell the truth.. basic morals.. can she do that or can she sit back and deny what could of happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmasReal~