MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
warning graphic
I read a book that a serial killer dumped bodies over ravines along highways.
Once he just left one girl on the highway........big truckers ran over her.......
thinking it was a deer on the road..........nothing left of her.
Could he of heard this story through truckers????
Would he really be so mean to do that to his own sons???

Is there an overpass somewhere where there is a river under it? FWIW, I could see him tossing them off and throwing himself in, breaking his ankle...realizing that he was too, umm, chicken to finish himself off there, he goes home and well you know the rest.

If his mom is involved-would she have taken the kids one way and he continued to a campground the other way and made a phone call?

I would really love to think that these boy’s are with someone else and safe.
But, if your neighbor, friend, sibling, whoever, a stranger!!! Left three young children with you, ends up in some hosp. after supposedly trying to hang himself, news stories galore, search & rescue teams, LE pressers, dogs, planes, Amber Alerts, etc……

How long would it take you to call authorities? About what? 10 seconds???? Or less?
As much as I hate it, I don’t think the kids are with someone else. JMO
I hope they will find something today, or this sick idiot will talk!

IF someone did have the boys, could they face charges for not coming forward?

Where are you cute lil boys???
Thanks in advance for those that can update us on the presser coming up.

mediaManager

I would really love to think that these boy’s are with someone else and safe.
But, if your neighbor, friend, sibling, whoever, a stranger!!! Left three young children with you, ends up in some hosp. after supposedly trying to hang himself, news stories galore, search & rescue teams, LE pressers, dogs, planes, Amber Alerts, etc……

How long would it take you to call authorities? About what? 10 seconds???? Or less?
As much as I hate it, I don’t think the kids are with someone else. JMO
I hope they will find something today, or this sick idiot will talk!

ITA, a decent person woulld call asap and say "here they ARE!" safe and sound.
These little ones are NOT safe and sound!

I don't think he just left them alive along the highway.. i have a 9 yr old 2 7 yr olds and a 5 yr old and they would be smart enough to flag down help unless the oldest took them into the woods where they got lost.. but still some sign would have been found. I think they are with someone. We haven't heard anything about any type of forensic evidence found in the house or the van.... There has been cases succesfully prosecuted with out a body or based on circumstantial evidence only, but it's pretty rare. Other than kidnapping them and not returning them at their appointed return time to mom.. they have no evidence to charge him with anything else.... He may very well get away with this......

Thank you to whomever posted the link about them searching in the campground and checking the trailers & the doors...I was worried the boys may have been in one.

I can not believe that grandmother hasn't come up there from Florida. I love my child, but if my grandbaby was ever in this situation, move over LE, 'cuz I would be all over my child like fleas on a hound dog, biting the truth out.
This whole story is just weird.

I know this is kind of OT but can anyone provide a link to a case in which any children were found safe after being in an underground child network? (a network that thinks they are safely removing kids from harm)

Support being rec'd from Federal resources. Other county sheriffs are helping. and michigan state police.

info developed - based on info rec'd = no positive outcome.

"Based on the information that we have, we do not anticipate a positive outcome here."

warning graphic
I read a book that a serial killer dumped bodies over ravines along highways.
Once he just left one girl on the highway........big truckers ran over her.......
thinking it was a deer on the road..........nothing left of her.
Could he of heard this story through truckers????
Would he really be so mean to do that to his own sons???

eewwww

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members