MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was sure hoping that hunters would find some clues. Then I was thinking about that other recent Ohio murder and the hollow tree. Suppose JS knew of a hollow tree because of the times he has hunted and came up with a plan to hide them there. He would probably need a ladder and maybe that was how he broke his ankle. Just another thought and I hope they have been checking trees in their search.

I was sure hoping that hunters would find some clues. Then I was thinking about that other recent Ohio murder and the hollow tree. Suppose JS knew of a hollow tree because of the times he has hunted and came up with a plan to hide them there. He would probably need a ladder and maybe that was how he broke his ankle. Just another thought and I hope they have been checking trees in their search.

That is a very good point.

one reason a mother who was awarded sole custody might "willingly" give visitation and say dad is a "good father" -- he might be extorting, blackmailing, threatening to harm her, someone in her family(sister, parent) the kids.. he may have some dirt on her parents or something. this is happening in my aunt's family. the ex-husband has them all by the you-know-whats and they are at his mercy. he has some kind of dirt on one of them -- don't know what it is, but when he sas dance, they dance. also, TS has the RSO - huge. he was OK with her being RSO while they were married, but as soon as the divorce starts, she's an unfit mother? that is a huge chunk of power in his court. as for the JS family saying "i love you" in messages, etc. empty phrase for a lot of families these days. think of all the times the Anthony family has spouted this crap. lots of talking the talk, no walking the walk. love is an action, not a word, IMO.

Thanks for this post, it's like you organized the thoughts dancing in my head.

I have a feeling that he did use the RSO against her, as a method of controlling her, and to be honest he was right.

There are many people saying "but she's an RSO" and who would want that part of them spread amidst the media. She has become the RSO Mother, not a grieving parent in some arenas.

Love is indeed a verb not a noun.
Dad says he loves the boys, but allows them to remain either away from home and scared, or dead and without a proper burial.

His Mum and Sisters say they love him and the children and yet none have travelled to support the search efforts or their suicidal son.

Early on, it was reported that they were searching hollow trees...It was chilling to read....hopefully they still are looking in every one they come across.

Police Chief: We'll Find 3 Missing Boys Alive
MORENCI --They searched in the park, behind bike trails, in hallowed out trees and along the banks of the creek.

http://www.freep.com/article/20101128/NEWS06/11280583/3-Morenci-boys-missing-in-real-puzzler

on HLN, I saw video........<modsnip> has huge tatoo on his back and it looks like one on right hand.........what are they? May lead to what sits he belongs to?????

I hope LE is making a deal with this guy's lawyer, if it will lead to the children. I don't care much about the death penalty vs. LWOP if it means the children can be found and buried, if deceased.

I hope LE is making a deal with this guy's lawyer, if it will lead to the children. I don't care much about the death penalty vs. LWOP if it means the children can be found and buried, if deceased.

Agreed. As much as I would like him to receive the death penalty, if LWOP brings this case to a close, then please, do it. I don't think he would last long in prison, anyway, as they don't take kindly to child killers...and I imagine they would take less kindly to a man that murders his 3 children.

I didn't know she was a RSO - do we know why? Sorry if this has been discussed.

The RSO did not seem to bother him as long as he was with her or having 3 kids with her. I have a half brother that is a SO. He had sex with an under aged girl that he end ed up marrying after he served his time. Her mother is the one that pressed charges, he was 21 and she was 16 (still wrong of him I know) They now have 2 kids together and she uses the SO as a way to keep him in line and do as she wants to. She even brags that if he ever leaves her he will never see the kids due to him being a SO. I hate it for him, yes he was wrong to do as he did, but to still have to stay with a <modsnip> of a wife because he may never get to see his kids is just as wrong. She is fine with the SO status as long as he does what she wants. This may be the same for this couple.

I am still quite bothered that almost all at once:

Family spokesperson says no more family interviews AND
includes the word relax for LE's weekend to regroup
No more scheduled pressers
No more searches w/public volunteers
LE taking the weekend off...

We know LE knows more than us and that is fine w/me, but for all the reasons above just what do they know??? :crazy:

Pictures of tattoos on JS back - any ideas on what this is:

Attachments

• Back tattoo pix 1.png
    Back tattoo pix 1.png
    276.4 KB · Views: 56
  • Back tattoo pix 2.png
    Back tattoo pix 2.png
    261 KB · Views: 66
something sitting cross legged with arms folded, and another things legs laying over the lap with feet hanging off the other side...

what on EARTH was a child doing playing that game!! I'm horrified!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli