MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks a lot like this one.

CalvinHobbes.jpg

Calvin and Hobbes is a popular comic strip. The guy stopped writing it in the 90s.

I don't know if this has been discussed here, I don't have time to get caught up right now, but the very last comment at the end of this news article, needs to be looked at (possibly).

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat..._search_for_missing_skelton_boys_.html?r=news

Regarding:

John Skelton and Andrew Skelton @ http://www.mmorpg.com/

Very interesting. I agree, the comment does need to be looked into. However, I don't think they are referencing that last link specifically. An MMORPG is an acronym for Massively multiplayer online role-playing game. There are several that are popular like World of Warcraft and Lord of the Rings. I don't want to say anything about the comment since we can't post them here, just wanted to help clarify for anyone who doesn't know what they are.

If I shouldn't have posted this, let me know and I'll remove it.

I'm well aware of what they are, I had a relative addicted and read about a couple who let their child starve to death because they were so engrossed in one they forgot about him/her. They ALL have violence to a certain degree, and i stick by my comment no child should be playing them. Poor baby should have been playing webkinz if they felt a child of that age should be on a computer.
JMHO

I don't know why I'm thinking this but I really am leaning towards those boys are alive and well. This father has gone to great lengths to appear these boys are dead without telling where the bodies are. He leaves 3 nooses in the house, surely if evidence was on those ropes we would have heard by now. He also took great care to hide the bodies but yet leaves the nooses to be found? (not adding up) The police would have without a doubt state under no uncertain terms that it was a homicide.

Why would he risk jail? Simple if they are alive and he knows it then he also knows they will not get any evidence and if he was convicted all of a sudden those boys will be found and he would have a huge law suit.

He wants to keep the boys from his X wife not because he fears the children's safety but out of spite. After all he took them to FLA once before right? He planned this but who would risk all of this to help him? Girlfriend, believes from what he told her that the kids would be in peril if they go back to the mom? Did he sell his kids to someone overseas?

Something just isn't adding up for me right now to convince me those boys are deceased.

As far as the game goes, the father could have signed up twice using his son's name. Could be to play two different characters.

well Lera- he has certainly had some time since the travels to Fla in Sept to plan something hasn't he? Some of the things mentioned from other , ahem, sites, certainly make me wonder. The whole thing is just odd...I can't decide what I really think. Those dear young boys:(

I just can't wrap my mind around him killing these boys. From the first I heard of this, I've felt that they are alive. I have no idea why, but I just really don't believe he's harmed them. Too many things just don't add up. Maybe he did it to spite her, maybe he did it to protect them from her, who knows why he hid them, but I can't get over the feeling he's hid them. I really hope I'm right and they are found alive. :(

well Lera- he has certainly had some time since the travels to Fla in Sept to plan something hasn't he? Some of the things mentioned from other , ahem, sites, certainly make me wonder. The whole thing is just odd...I can't decide what I really think. Those dear young boys:(

Yeah leaving the nooses is clearly a red flag for me. I mean seriously you kill the boys but leave that behind? No he wants the police to think they are dead, and that is why he has given so many stories. He is buying time, for what I don't know, maybe for the kids to get out of the country safely? Maybe they are traveling by land, boat, and taking the long way.

Yeah leaving the nooses is clearly a red flag for me. I mean seriously you kill the boys but leave that behind? No he wants the police to think they are dead, and that is why he has given so many stories. He is buying time, for what I don't know, maybe for the kids to get out of the country safely? Maybe they are traveling by land, boat, and taking the long way.

Yes, why would he have told the Joann Taylor story knowing the nooses were at home to be found? If he really used them, why were they not dropped off in garbage somewhere before he went to the hospital?

Unless the broken ankle really threw him off and he forgot to cover his tracks because of the pain...just wanted to go to the hospital.

Or maybe he thought he would be hard to find if he were in the hospital.

So many possibilities...

As someone who does play MMORPGs, it really depends on WHICH game they were playing. They do range from very violent to nothing worse than they would see on a cartoon. There are those types of people who do get addicted, or worse, but those are a few rare circumstances out of millions who play all over the world. If the person has an addictive personality trait, then they are more susceptible to becoming addicted......to anything, even a game. I've played for years, while still being able to work 40-60 hours per week, attend school full time, and raise two kids (Not all at the same time though!). My point is, it is very possible and reasonable to have a productive life, while still playing an MMORPG regularly. It is also fun and cheap entertainment to spend time with your kid, depending on the game.

IMO, it shows that he spent bonding time with his son. Just as many fathers take their kids fishing. I myself play with my own kids, although they are older now. My friends' kids started playing with us at around the age of 9 too. The kids ONLY play with us, however, as to keep them from meeting people we would rather not have them socializing with.

The people commenting in that article probably do know them quite well, even if they never met them in person. I hope they talk to authorities about what they may know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum