MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=179126

According to this the grandparents were to leave soon to come to Morenci. I believe this story was around 11/29.
I can't find anything else online indicating whether they ever came up there or not. Nor any other statements from them since them

Anyone else heard anything about if they did?? the silence is odd to me...

IMO grandma needs to put a hurting on her boy.

As far as the possible donut shop sighting...yes it may have been nothing BUT against all hope, sometimes all it takes is one viable clue, ya know?

ok now there is a petition on facebook and a page called http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=179177188760825&ref=mf

They believe that John"s aunt is the key to get John to talk about the boys. I am not direct quoting here this is just what I gather from it...

They are saying that the police will NOT let anyone talk to JOhn. She is in the medical field and has dealt with John on certain occasions before. She truley believes she can get to the bottom of this.

http://www.facebook.com/index.php?l...KeywzUZPsWAEXRdDE63RBQ#!/heidi.valenti?v=wall

I will remove if this violates something>>>>>

According to the FB page, it states that Morenci PD is not letting anyone talk to JS. But I have not seen that mentioned in MSM. Could that be a true statement?
Is there some particular circumstance why LE might not allow family to talk to someone even if it brought some answers?? Couldn't it be done in the presence of his attorney. Sorry I don't understand all the legalities....just grasping for answers to where the boys are.

JS will be transferred to Lenawee County
Jail in Adrian, MI.? About 25 miles from Morenci, MI.?
Correct?
I hope it’s a terrible jail.

I'm not familiar with the Lenawee Co. Jail but I doubt it's worse than the Lucas County Jail he's in. Toledo is filled with scumbags, crime is pretty bad. A lot of people call it "Little Detroit". There's no major cities in Lenawee Co. comparable to Detroit or Toledo so unfortunately it's jail is probably better. (btw I apologize to any toledoans reading here, but geez do you watch the news/read the papers? I know plenty of people who live in Toledo and have been to it many times- I speak from experience).

On the second facebook page linked above, by momof3kids, if you look at the comment on Saturday at 12:42pm, there is a posting that is supposed to be from JT's aunt. It is worth reading, I think.

(thanks for finding this, momof3kids)

On the second facebook page linked above, by momof3kids, if you look at the comment on Saturday at 12:42pm, there is a posting that is supposed to be from JT's aunt. It is worth reading, I think.

(thanks for finding this, momof3kids)

i found some other stuff too. Looking at the aunt"s page and some comments she made. She said that he still saying they are safe and that his lawyer really believes them.

I am still searching....

Is anyone actively looking for these little boys? These kids, and the two missing from Alabama, need to be found before weather sets in...this is just craziness and as the holidays get closer, I fear we may hear even more of these horror stories...

ok now there is a petition on facebook and a page called http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=179177188760825&ref=mf

They believe that John"s aunt is the key to get John to talk about the boys. I am not direct quoting here this is just what I gather from it...

They are saying that the police will NOT let anyone talk to JOhn. She is in the medical field and has dealt with John on certain occasions before. She truley believes she can get to the bottom of this.

http://www.facebook.com/index.php?l...KeywzUZPsWAEXRdDE63RBQ#!/heidi.valenti?v=wall

I will remove if this violates something>>>>>

They have said they are bending the rules for him. They usually don't let people see each other at the jail face to face. It's by video conferencing. But JS is able to see people face to face. In hopes that he will tell someone where the children are.

How could JS know the children are safe. He’s been either in medical or incarceration for 11 day’s now.
He’s not able to speak to this ‘supposed person”.

He should say WHO has the children IF someone has them, which I believe is a lie. But I’d be thrilled for him to prove me wrong!

I know it is probably a shot in the dark, but I really wish LE-FBI would seriously interview the lady at the donut shop. ( if they haven't already?)

This is odd for me to be this optimistic...usually I am the Queen of Pessimism. Wouldn't it be amazing if they ARE safe??

I know it is probably a shot in the dark, but I really wish LE-FBI would seriously interview the lady at the donut shop. ( if they haven't already?)

This is odd for me to be this optimistic...usually I am the Queen of Pessimism. Wouldn't it be amazing if they ARE safe??

It most certainly would be!!!!! :D

This just breaks my heart. These three boys should be making letters to Santa and getting into the spirit of the season with concerts. Instead nobody is willing to talk and say where they are.

Where are these boys and are searches happening in the areas of Hillsdale, Jackson and Taylor Mi??

JS it is time to man up and fess up what you did with your sons as they were in your care when they went missing.

This is just making me downright angry now.

This, does NOT sound good:

a Sandusky doughnut shop employee has come forward to an Ohio news station saying she saw a woman with three boys who may have been the missing Skelton brothers.

Morenci police released a statement today, noting that "we have received many similar leads from throughout our region and continue to collect that information and assess the credibility of each one. I would caution those in the media that to report on each of these leads without them being properly vetted by investigators could potentially give false hope to the family and our community."

http://m.freep.com/news.jsp?key=777346&rc=lo&p=1

When I first read of this case, I made a mental note of 8th December, it was the date I'd continue to hope for a good outcome before giving in to what was my gut reaction to this news.

For the record, I don't believe that 'dad' hurt his ankle on the basement steps following his failed suicide attempt (I don't even think there was an attempt). I think he injured himself whilst killing and covering the boys out in some wooded area.

It likely isn't even too serious since he drove himself home, and 'staged' his suicide attempt. Then he called a friend to transport him to the hospital ---I so wish I knew how that conversation went.

My heart hates my head for thinking this way, but there is no reason that the dad wouldn't give up the boys location otherwise.

Tonight I'll pray to every angel I know to try and direct someone to these boys.

Attorney: Missing boys' dad is off limits to investigators – for now

Phillips says it is rare for a person to fight extradition, but that Skelton is off limits to police questioning while he is in jail.

"Unless he requests it, they have no access to him," said Phillips. "He is represented by counsel. Unless he makes a request, they won't be able to have any contact with him."

http://www.wtol.com/Global/story.asp?S=13633387

I don't think there is a chance these children are alive...LE has made it pretty clear that they believe they don't believe it either. LE never does that, unless they are pretty sure, they always keep it optimistic. LE in Susan Powell's case said in an article today (1 year) that they still consider her to be a "missing person."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper