MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am so terribly sad that there wasn't a great effort to search for these boys when they first went missing.

I seem to remember that there was. Originally they were searching in Michigan, and then they had leads (I think father was seen getting on/off turnpike?) that suggested moving the search to Kunkle, Ohio and surrounding areas. Whenever I pass through that area of the turnpike I always think of the boys. I can't fathom how anyone could be so cruel.

I seem to remember that there was. Originally they were searching in Michigan, and then they had leads (I think father was seen getting on/off turnpike?) that suggested moving the search to Kunkle, Ohio and surrounding areas. Whenever I pass through that area of the turnpike I always think of the boys. I can't fathom how anyone could be so cruel.

Maybe I was mistaken on my memory - I am getting too old! ;) I thought that the searches only lasted for around a week; and then it seemed like the news went cold on these boys. I was not following WS at that time; so possibly I missed some of the information. I just cannot comprehend cases like this! Where are these beautiful boys?

I know way back I was hoping JS had passed them off to a family member...and that person had gotten the boys to FL and on out to an island country by boat. Yep I know wishful thinking:(

WIshful thinking on my part as well, but I continue to think they are alive and their dad was rescuing them from sexual abuse......

WIshful thinking on my part as well, but I continue to think they are alive and their dad was rescuing them from sexual abuse......

Wishful - hopeful. I would have thought that originally if Dad hadn't been so adamant about speaking to Mom in prison. He acted like he still wanted her back. That did it for me. That convinced me that he didn't try to protect his boys from her. They were pawns to him. Combine that with his changing stories. I still just don't understand why. WHY?!! What has this whole thing accomplished?! Why not give it up and just tell everyone already where his boys are?! Sorry! I just get so frustrated!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead: Three beautiful boys! I have three beautiful boys and they are my LIFE!

I know it is so frustrating...I followed this a lot back then , and even called in info, some of which I have no clue if it was followed up on:(
Dear little guys.

I know way back I was hoping JS had passed them off to a family member...and that person had gotten the boys to FL and on out to an island country by boat. Yep I know wishful thinking:(

I am still leaning toward some underground group keeping the boys in order to protect them from the mom....I talked to so people from a group called.."Rainbow People"...They live in the Osceola & Ocala National Forrest which are close to his parents and family in Jacksonville....The "Rainbow People" move around ocassionally. They travel in an oddly painted old school bus. I saw it pass by my house...A few months ago, they were briefly in the Apalachicola National Forest near Tallahassee. The local TV station filmed at their 'Camp'...Some of the adults and children had bandanas tied over their faces....This was a deliberate act to hide their identity...WHY???

Were they in hidding??? Where they protecting themselves and the Children's privacy???

Dear God...Please bring these three boys home to those that love them.

http://www.lenconnect.com/features/...mom-still-hopeful-they-will-return-home-alive

By Dan Cherry
Daily Telegram
Posted Nov 20, 2011 @ 06:14 PM

MORENCI, Mich. —One year ago, just before the Thanks*giving holiday, the mother of Andrew, Alexander and Tanner Skelton said they were talking about going to Ford Field in Detroit to watch the Hudson Tigers play for the state football championship.

If you go: Skelton brothers event
WHAT: Event to mark one-year anniversary of the disappearance of Andrew, Alexander and Tanner Skelton
WHEN: 2 p.m. Nov. 27
WHERE: Morenci High School gym, 788 E. Coomer St.
ALSO: People are asked to bring flashlights instead of candles.

Hello, It has been months since I visited the site. I thank everyone that sent a message asking about the town and family. There have been tree planting and an auction and a couple other pary vigils. The family has sold braclets, shirts, pvc candles, as well as car magnets and flyers. The reward fund is over 60K at this time. This Sunday there is about memorial at the high school to pray and mark the 1 year mark since the boys went missing. Lots of media traffic in town the last week here. I have seen Tanya doing a lot of interviews outside her parents house this week. I think it is great to keep the kids pictures and facts about their disappearence in front of people in hopes of finding them. All three of the boys had a birthday within the past month. Friday morning the police here will be handing out flyers at an intersection just outdie of town. They are doing this in the wee hours of the morning when JS may have been in that area in hopes that someone that may have traveled through the same time last year will see them. When I speak to the grandparents (her parents) they are just ready for closure, and answers. The family put on a picnic in the park this summer for the community as a thank you. It was really nice and it was nice to see them having fun and danceing. I admire the courage and strength. I can't say enough about how well they have handled everything. The police cheif said at the city council meeting last week that they are looking for new leads and they have works all they had previously.
As for my own family, my kids really missed their play mates this summer, and on the soccer field this fall. I continue to get random questions from kids about their friends and JS, especially when they see something on tv or after seeing a flyer posted around town. I often wonder if JS ever thought about how far reaching his actions that night would be on only adults but all the school children. Last year there was an empty seat in their class rooms but this year no empty seats, they just are not there. My daughter tells me they are not allowed to talk about the boys in school, but kids including my daughter wear their shirt with the boys names on it all the time.
So please keep the boys in your thought and know that the town is not the same without them and we continue to look for them and not a day goes by that they are not missed. thanks

Aww keepinghope, Thank you for coming and sharing on here. I STILL think often of the boys.And just can't believe the little fellas are still missing. I am glad to hear the town thinks of them. Bless the family and friends during this time especially.

Wow I was amazed to hear on the interview BetteDE linked to, that Tanya thinks the boys are alive...adn with someone John met online. Oh I wish that is true.

A year later mother of missing Morenci brothers believes they are alive

Posted: 11/23/2011
• By: Tom Wait

MORENCI, Mich. (WXYZ) - It was one year ago on Thanksgiving-eve that Tanya Zuvers last saw her sons Alexander, Tanner and Andrew alive. She hugged and kissed them as she dropped the boys off at their grandmother’s house.

Two days later her life changed forever.

“I said I love you and I said I’ll see you on Friday,” Tanya said.

It was a reunion that still hasn’t happened...

Read more: http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/a-year...rothers-believes-they-are-alive#ixzz1ea6kIum0

skelton%20boys%20missing.jpg

http://www.northwestohio.com/news/photos.aspx?id=628281

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717