MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanksgiving has came and gone......One year since these three babies were last seen..WHERE ARE YOU...Andrew, Alexander & Tanner???

One of my 5 year old grandsons is spending the day and night with my DH and I. Mom and Dad are celebrating their 12th wedding Anniversary. I feel so sad at the Heart Break that these boy's mother and grandparents have to be feeling. I just can't imagine the emptiness and sadness that the last year has been without these precious children.

I admire the Mother in her steadfast feelings that they are still alive! Personally, I think I would have to talk to JS and plead with him to tell me WHERE the boys are. They would also have to keep him safe on the jail side of the visitation room...because I would have to try and "Beat" an answer out of him!!!

Dear God..Please Bring Andrew, Alexander & Tanner Home to Those That Love Them!!

@KeepingHope : Thanks for stopping in and saying hello, and for sharing the feelings around Morenci.

I just wanted to note that this is my 1 year at Websleuths. I joined because I was so saddened with the news of the Skelton brothers going missing. In my search for information I came accross websleuths and found that this was the best place to stay on top of what was happening, with all you great people looking out for these little ones and trying to make a difference. Thank you all so much for caring, I am truly grateful for your efforts. I still pray that Andrew, Alexander and Tanner will be found safely, and that justice will be served.

I had not seen this specific timing before (probably missed it) so I'm putting it here.
http://www.examiner.com/family-pare...-won-t-reveal-the-whereabouts-of-his-children
Morenci Michigan Police Chief Larry Weeks told authorities that “Certainly there’s frustration. We have three boys out there that are missing and he doesn’t seem willing to provide us with factual information about where they’re located.”

Weeks continued, “We know he left his home at 4:29am the morning after Thanksgiving and returned at 6:46am. It’s during that time that we believe that he disposed of them in some fashion.”

Those are some very exact times.

I had not seen this specific timing before (probably missed it) so I'm putting it here.
http://www.examiner.com/family-pare...-won-t-reveal-the-whereabouts-of-his-children

Those are some very exact times.

That is very interesting. I wonder how they were able to determine those times? I know they had toll info/video of when he was on the highway at certain points, but how exactly did they figure out when he left or returned from the home? :waitasec:

Couldn't he have been out and about before those times, just not caught on camera?

That is very interesting. I wonder how they were able to determine those times? I know they had toll info/video of when he was on the highway at certain points, but how exactly did they figure out when he left or returned from the home? :waitasec:

Couldn't he have been out and about before those times, just not caught on camera?

My thoughts exactly.
Perhaps there was a timer of some sort on the garage door? Or some type of mechanism on his vehicle? Or a traffic cam just outside of his home that caught him leaving and returning? Or something with his cell phone?

wow thanks for finding that . As I can best remember, I don't recall that return time being mentioned before...but maybe something with the 4:30ish.
Hmm going back to my maps...look at maybe a , what y'all think?? A <sixty mile radius??

What were the roads like that day? That early morning? If roads were clear and not icy, then yeah, 60 miles out.
I believe I read somewhere else that his cell pinged across the border into another state? Is that right?

What were the roads like that day? That early morning? If roads were clear and not icy, then yeah, 60 miles out.
I believe I read somewhere else that his cell pinged across the border into another state? Is that right?

Their main focus in the beginning was somewhere along the interstate in northern Ohio right across the Michigan border.

WDIV, Channel 4 news at 6:00 included a report about a vigil for the Skelton brothers this evening. No video available yet, but I will post when I see it.

I am still leaning toward some underground group keeping the boys in order to protect them from the mom....I talked to so people from a group called.."Rainbow People"...They live in the Osceola & Ocala National Forrest which are close to his parents and family in Jacksonville....The "Rainbow People" move around ocassionally. They travel in an oddly painted old school bus. I saw it pass by my house...A few months ago, they were briefly in the Apalachicola National Forest near Tallahassee. The local TV station filmed at their 'Camp'...Some of the adults and children had bandanas tied over their faces....This was a deliberate act to hide their identity...WHY???

Were they in hidding??? Where they protecting themselves and the Children's privacy???

Dear God...Please bring these three boys home to those that love them.

There is actually a group with a name very simular to the one he named that takes and hide children. The woman that is in charge of it has been arrested several time in matters of other missing children. She has a network of well connected people with money that are suspected to help hide children based on a parents story of abuse. I have not seen the name of the group come up .
(this is her )
Faye Yager is a doctor's wife who lives in Atlanta, and believes publicity can help her cause and protect her from persecution. She has a person in PA that would pretty quick meet up for him

anyone know if this group has been checked ?

Bumping for the boys...can we bring them home in 2012?

How can 3 boys just disappear?

What are we missing here?

In the back of my mind , I still wonder if he gave them to a family member, to take to a point unknown. There was one traveling back during that initial time period ...found it then on a FB and was reported to LE...nothing must have come of it. Hmm will try to go back and see anything new on that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717
Back