MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
wonder if any of HIS family ever visit him...that aunt lives close by and has said she would visit...dont know that she ever did...sad than no one has been able to force the issue with him

I wonder where that info came from?? If it came from JS or his family, I'm tempted to discount it....if it came from LE, that is a very different matter.

Remember, Rhineland, WI is over 9 hours away from Morenci - and the opposite way from where the original LE searches would have us believe that JS was last seen.

As someone who is very involved with battered mothers/protective parents and their advocates, I can tell you that these supposed "groups" that would hide a child are way more common in the public imagination than in real life. First of all, JS had no documentation of abuse and no documentation that he had used all available legal channels to try and help his cause. So if such a group did exist, he'd be a very unlikely candidate for help, IMO. Yes, I know about Faye Yeager. However, this isn't 1987 anymore. Even Holly Collins, who was the first protective parent to successfully win asylum FROM the U.S. in the Netherlands, and had help getting out of the country, says this would have been nearly impossible in a post 9-11 world. And hiding small children WITHOUT their parents? Even less likely.

If the boys are being hidden, it is more likely with the help of JS's family. However, the evidence found in his home, and his other behaviors make no sense if that is the case. I say this sadly, because I would like nothing more than to for the boys to be found happy and safe somewhere.

Finally something new to talk about in this case. I hope finding the Wisconsin link is a step in the right direction, and that it is something directly from LE.

One day these boys will be found...

My heart aches for Tanya. I cant even imagine how difficult Mothers Day is for her.

God bless our children.

Bless you GateKeeper. I don't think she reads here, but in case she ever does, I hope she knows we are praying like crazy for her this Mother's Day...and for those boys to come home soon!

ISo if such a group did exist, he'd be a very unlikely candidate for help, IMO.

Not all groups would care, however. I remember a case where it turned out the "organization" was run by a convicted child molester! Anyone can start a group like that and some people think the parent saying something about it means they must be telling the truth. *cough*Elizabeth Johnson*cough*

That being said, I'm 95% sure they are no longer alive. That Wisconsin link seems intriguing, though.

I dont understand how these boys disapperance can just fall by the wayside. WTH???

So, if they ever find the bodies, if the boys are dead, he can be retried with new and different charges?

I was pleased with the news that John Skelton won't be leaving prison anytime soon. Skelton thought that he was going to get away with hiding his sons from their mother. How's that workin' for ya, John? Not so much.

I so thought these little lads would have been found by now:( I keep hoping John will crumble, once he realizes he isn't going any where any time soon. Geesh at least give his family closure...umm if they don't know...ugh,cruel heartless son of a gun.

John Skelton, the Michigan father whose 3 boys went missing: Whatever happened to ...?

"Whatever happened to . . .?" is a weekly series updating some of the most newsworthy and interesting local stories covered in The Plain Dealer. Have a suggestion on a story we should update? Send it to John C. Kuehner, or call <snipped>.

Today, we answer the question:

Whatever happened to John Skelton, the Michigan father whose three young boys went missing in November 2010?

Skelton remains behind bars in a Michigan prison after pleading no contest to three counts of unlawful imprisonment in September 2011.

His three sons, Andrew, Alexander and Tanner, however, remain missing. Police in Morenci, Mich., long ago gave up hope that the three boys, who were 9, 7 and 5 years old, would be found alive.

More: http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2012/07/john_skelton_the_michigan_fath.html

Every time I logon this thread and see these 3 precious boys in their school pictures, it just breaks another piece of my heart.:(

I can't even imagine how their loved ones must feel.

Where are they John?

Thought of these little lads this morning ...looked out the backway and saw 3 little guys on their bikes with their fishing poles :( Made me think of the boys immediately. Hoped for sure someone would have stumbled across them by now...so sad that the person holding the key remains obstinate in his silence. Sleep much John?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btc121296
Back