MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know what their sorry excuse for a father did to them, or where he put them, but I have faith that they will be found someday. I thought they would have been stumbled upon already :(

We can't give up hope. With a lot of cases on WS, I get a sinking pit in my stomach that they will never be solved. I haven't ever felt it on this thread.

Alexander, Andrew, and Tanner -- we WILL find you....

There is an event planned in Morenci for November 25th/12 to mark the two years the 3 boys have been missing.

They will be decorating ornaments for the boys "tree" ... this just breaks my heart.

John Skelton grow a couple and fess up where the boys are. Here is a link to the upcoming event in Morenci to honor the boys. May blessings be bestowed on the boys and those who loved them.

https://www.facebook.com/events/112652752225806/

There is an event planned in Morenci for November 25th/12 to mark the two years the 3 boys have been missing.

They will be decorating ornaments for the boys "tree" ... this just breaks my heart.

John Skelton grow a couple and fess up where the boys are. Here is a link to the upcoming event in Morenci to honor the boys. May blessings be bestowed on the boys and those who loved them.

https://www.facebook.com/events/112652752225806/

Dear Lord, has it really been 2 years? :(

Seeing the pictures of these 3 boys just breaks my heart. I can't even imagine the pain experienced by their friends and loved ones.

I think about the boys often...as Im sure alot of us do.
To bad their father doesnt think enough of them to tell us where the hell they are.

So sad that these little guys are still missing,My sons name is Andrew and he was born on thanksgiving, I feel so sad knowing my son will be home for Thanksgiving and his b-day while Andrew,Alexander,and Tanner are still missing.I don't have any kind words when it comes to the father i wish he would receive some jail house justice then maybe he would talk. Their new website has the most adorable pictures of them,they are handsome young men!

It makes me sick that their 'father' is safe and warm and getting three squares a day while his boys are.....out there somewhere.

skeltonboys_20121116232819_640_480.JPG

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/age-progressed-photos-released-of-skelton-boys
Age-progressed photos released of Skelton boys
mother of the missing Skelton boys has released age-progressed photos of Andrew, Alexander and Tanner.
On Thanksgiving-eve in 2010, Tanya Zuvers last saw her sons alive.
Last year, Tanya recounted what she remembered of the events surrounding that day to 7 Action News.
She says she hugged and kissed them as she dropped the boys off at their grandmother’s house that November 26 .
Two days later her life changed forever.
“I said I love you and I said I’ll see you on Friday,” Tanya said.

Awww those photos made me cry. :tears:

Where are these precious boys?

skeltonboys_20121116232819_640_480.JPG

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/age-progressed-photos-released-of-skelton-boys
Age-progressed photos released of Skelton boys
mother of the missing Skelton boys has released age-progressed photos of Andrew, Alexander and Tanner.
On Thanksgiving-eve in 2010, Tanya Zuvers last saw her sons alive.
Last year, Tanya recounted what she remembered of the events surrounding that day to 7 Action News.
She says she hugged and kissed them as she dropped the boys off at their grandmother’s house that November 26 .
Two days later her life changed forever.
“I said I love you and I said I’ll see you on Friday,” Tanya said.

Oh, another tug on my heart. The torment. Age progression pictures. *tears*

For other cases.... I think right away.. "that precious child has been killed" but with the boys... I still think they are alive. I know it's crazy... but I do.

Oh, my....it will be 2 years...
Can we only hope they are somewhere safe....
to all family and friends

:please::please::please::please:

November 21, 2012 at 1:00 am

Police: Case of 3 missing Morenci boys still 'active'

By Associated Press

Morenci — Police say the investigation into the case of three boys missing since Thanksgiving 2010 remains "active" ahead of the second anniversary of their disappearance.

Police in Morenci, however, say in a statement released Tuesday that they still believe the boys are dead. Investigators say they've received about 1,300 tips and continue to seek more. A $60,000 reward is being offered...

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20121121/METRO/211210346#ixzz2CrpqSNgL

I have been thinking a lot about these boys as Thanksgiving draws nearer. I will NEVER understand!

Where are these precious boys?!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeSpice
Back