Found Deceased MI - Venus Stewart, 32, Colon, 28 April 2010 - # 2 *D. Stewart guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PS- I HOPE LE has something to make them fairly certain DS is the one, despite his alibi, as it does not seem as though they are looking at any other possible scenario...but of course, they could be and we just do not know.

BBM

In every case, LE knows a lot more than they tell. JMO

I think there is a reason they are not clearing him although they say he has an alibi.
I think they think he is responsible for her death, either by his hands or someones he hired.

Orb, I think if there is a gf, she wasn't the one to abduct VS. Can't imagine a cat fight without waking the dead, let alone the father and neighbors. Plus, I think a gf would show that DS has finally moved on from this nightmarish relationship.

LOL Well, aren't I the flipping moron! I swear I didn't see that this morning when I went there! :bang:
I plead caffeine deprivation since it was early.

It happens to the best of us. But I would assume that since that went up late Friday night/early Saturday morning and not one other source has reported a peep about anything even remotely close to it, we're back at square one until we hear otherwise.

I know there has been lots of cases we've all followed when a husand, who seemed obvious perp to most of us, was not named a POI or certainly not the moment she was missing...it seems strange and I hope it is not a mistake by LE, i.e. blinders...Venus' family is certainly not considering any other option, we know that.

It happens to the best of us. But I would assume that since that went up late Friday night/early Saturday morning and not one other source has reported a peep about anything even remotely close to it, we're back at square one until we hear otherwise.
Yeah, I really think they misread the warrant. The legit media would have been all over it. And DS would probably be in jail.

I know there has been lots of cases we've all followed when a husand, who seemed obvious perp to most of us, was not named a POI or certainly not the moment she was missing...it seems strange and I hope it is not a mistake by LE, i.e. blinders...Venus' family is certainly not considering any other option, we know that.

Why are you considering DS not to have been named POI, cluciano? It really looks to me as if he has been.

Taken from NG front page:

Apparent blood stains found in both vehicles belonging to the estranged husband of a Michigan mom abducted when she went to the mailbox in her pajamas to post a letter! Plus, search warrants reveal a receipt discovered in the husband's truck for a shovel, tarp, cap, and gloves. Is this a new break in the case? Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments, 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

All this says is that there was blood found in BOTH vehicles belonging to Doug!

A receipt was found for a shovel, tarp, hat and gloves in Doug's vehicle.

Because it originates with NG I continue to doubt the info., but if true, what's the incriminating evidence? His blood in both vehicles and the receipt hardly makes him a murderer. Does it? moo

Suppose it rests in how a person starts divorce proceedings. Using the children as personal possessions/pawns to wield power and control is hardly giving a person a way out. An abusive person can turn divorce proceedings into a psychological trap - it's in their nature to do so. If the partner begins to see daylight in the marriage and is getting out - the abuser will sabotage the proceedings. moo Case after case here on WS show that to be the case. moo mho and all that stuff!

Well, the husband was the one who started the proceedings, so if he is the abuser according to you, how does it stop his spouse from getting out when he is the one opening the door? I'm sorry, but your logic doesn't make sense.

If there is case after case on WS showing this sort of behaviour, please link, I'd be interested in knowing about them because it's not what I would expect at all.

He filed for divorce twice, right?
I missed why they never went through.
Can anybody help me out with that?

Well, the husband was the one who started the proceedings, so if he is the abuser according to you, how does it stop his spouse from getting out when he is the one opening the door? I'm sorry, but your logic doesn't make sense.

If there is case after case on WS showing this sort of behaviour, please link, I'd be interested in knowing about them because it's not what TWOI would expect at all.

Sorry, I"m simply not making myself clear. Starting divorce proceedings often times is nothing but a threat - that can be the case with unhappy, normal people. An abuser uses the proceedings to threaten his spouse with all kinds of sick scenarios - taking the kids, making up DFS complaints, moving money around from bank to bank or taking it out. Leaving his partner without a way to take care of the children. Gosh, this happens all the time in normal divorces, why do you find it so difficult to think a spouse abuser wouldn't use the same threats, coupled with violence and arrogance? Maybe the spouse abuser has found another partner who can be controlled by fear and threats - that makes his day doesn't it? When that relationship is done, he might move back to his prior relationship, and begin the threats all over again. They terrorize and it's no fun if there are no results. His TWO divorce threats never went through did they? Sorry, I fail to understand your confusion.

And the fact he may have a new girlfriend, does not mean he would want to give up control over his wife. IMO
Kinda like, "I don't want you, but I don't want you to be happy either" kinda thing.

That happens too.

And the fact he may have a new girlfriend, does not mean he would want to give up control over his wife. IMO
Kinda like, "I don't want you, but I don't want you to be happy either" kinda thing.

That happens too.

He has a new girlfriend? I didn't know that!

eyes, do you know why the 2 divorces did not go through? I think I missed it.

Didn't they reconcile one time not so long ago and then split again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel