Michelle Young. Murdered Pregnant Mom, NC Part 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me Jessica's case was the saddest I had ever seen and I still think about it to this day. Put in a double bag fully aware of what was happening and buried alive, It still boggles my brain the suffering she went through.

j2mirish said:
i'm thinking time for handcuffs--- so where are they? what piece of the puzzle are they missing?

The lab results? Just guessing here. Otherwise, if they've got him checking into a hotel but can't put him at the murder scene?

Oh, like he was the victim of the abuse from her. Eegads! Thanks Jilly. That rumor is officialy squalshed :laugh: :croc: Eaten up and thrown away.

scandi said:
There are two rumors from CTV 'insiders' that still could end up being true. One was that he rented a hotel only a 1/2 hour away from the home. The other was that he had bruises on his arms after she was killed.

Does anyone know any more about the bruising? Where we heard it? There was something about him talking to a minister where the bruising was brough up, but RPD kind of poo pooed that idea.

Then there is the poster who says the motel where he stayed had a video camera. Have heard nothing more on that. Also LE took a video tape from the Get It Market in Duffield. Nothing more on that either.

Wonder how far away they are to an arrest. I think they have plenty, don't you? :D :D
Sources tell me there is video tape from both hotel and the get it market and LE has reviewed those tapes. He was at certain places at certain times, but I do not know what times and only one place for sure. :p

scandi said:
For me Jessica's case was the saddest I had ever seen and I still think about it to this day. Put in a double bag fully aware of what was happening and buried alive, It still boggles my brain the suffering she went through.

i know what you mean...Couey (sp?) is a parasite, imo

scandi said:
beyond words....her killer and the idaho scum should just be burned at a stake:furious:

raisincharlie said:
Sources tell me there is video tape from both hotel and the get it market and LE has reviewed those tapes. He was at certain places at certain times, but I do not know what times and only one place for sure. :p

Ok, now you have sources? That's the second time I've seen you say that :D Keep it coming, got some good info so far.

Yea, Couey looks like a little old dottering wimp of a man. Who would ever in a million years guess he could do this to any child. And Duncan who stole used abused and killed so many, like so much trash, you'd probably never guess he was a scary lethal killer as he probably has the gift of gab and the little wink to go along with it.

Hi Charlie, The place would have to be the station where he bought gas in Duffield. Wish we knew where the hotel was.

Your source is what I would call on the inside track of things. I went back and read all of his posts today, there aren't many, but he has all the confidence in the world that JY is guilty and that LE has plenty to nail him. They are just taking their sweet time, and I wish they would speed it up.

All the extra time they take is a longer one for Cassidy in what I think is a bad situation. He must be moody and grumpy, on edge, looking over his back even if he hears a noise in the house. A total :chicken: is what I think, catching his wife sleeping in bed and slamming her with his fists.

strach304 said:
Ok, now you have sources? That's the second time I've seen you say that :D Keep it coming, got some good info so far.
So far they have been correct, no reason to doubt them and I am a huge doubting Joe when it comes to insiders...the video tape from the Duffield store has been independently verified.

scandi said:
Hi Charlie, The place would have to be the station where he bought gas in Duffield. Wish we knew where the hotel was.

Your source is what I would call on the inside track of things. I went back and read all of his posts today, there aren't many, but he has all the confidence in the world that JY is guilty and that LE has plenty to nail him. They are just taking their sweet time, and I wish they would speed it up.

All the extra time they take is a longer one for Cassidy in what I think is a bad situation. He must be moody and grumpy, on edge, looking over his back even if he hears a noise in the house. A total :chicken: is what I think, catching his wife sleeping in bed and slamming her with his fists.
I think things will change when the forensics come back - all of them. I think Becky Holt wants to know without a doubt she can put this slime bucket away for good. JMO.

raisincharlie said:
I think things will change when the forensics come back - all of them. I think Becky Holt wants to know without a doubt she can put this slime bucket away for good. JMO.

Charlie, Will there be one specific report the ME will release concerning DNA? Is it like the AR where it has to be of public record when it is complete? I would think they would have released the AR at the same time as the DNA as it completes the report, right? Are there any other things that should have been in the report that you didn't see?

raisincharlie said:

I agree on this. I can't forget about that non testimonial order. They've got his palm prints, fingerprints, foot size, photographs and whatever else.

scandi said:
Charlie, Will there be one specific report the ME will release concerning DNA? Is it like the AR where it has to be of public record when it is complete? I would think they would have released the AR at the same time as the DNA as it completes the report, right? Are there any other things that should have been in the report that you didn't see?
Scandi,

I do believe there will be specific reports for toxicology, serology, tests on blood from MY and the fetal blood samples collected. DNA is usually a stand alone document seperate from the AR. I do not know about NC but if you recall Pamela Vitale's AR - everything was included except the DNA work. I know in Missouri - you would see much as we have seen for MY - and thats it - everything else is a seperate report and not publically released.

Right. The striations are inverted and not protruding. However, with enough force, that pattern could surely be transferred onto flesh.

jilly said:
I've been reading over at CTV - seems the general consensus there and maybe here is that he did not venture far that night, waited it out and went back.
His "friends" over at CTV are adamant that he stayed in a hotel in Va that nite. LE has a Hampton Hotel receipt for Nov 2.
If we go with this 'theory' seems to me he might have got a hotel just an hour or so away and could easily go back. There was no hotel in Va imo.
Wonder why he told his friends he stayed in Va? Any idea?
I have wondered the same, jilly. I was looking at the items found in the search warrants at http://rdu.news14.com/content/your_news/triangle/?SecID=512&ArID=95905.

It lists Confirmation for Hampton Inn reservation from early September 2006. Would JY have booked a hotel in early September for a Va business trip not taking place until early November 2006? There are a number of Hampton Inns in the Denver, Co area as well. Could that reservation confirmation maybe relate to the Denver trip in October?

The search warrant also lists Receipt for the Adam's Mark in Denver, CO. Could JY have stayed at a Hampton Inn during his Denver trip, and maybe just gone to the Adam's Mark for dinner, or whatever?

Could it be that there was no Hampton Inn reservation in Va for the November business trip the night MY was killed?

I see that raisincharlie says there is video evidence from both a hotel and the market, so mine are just rambling (and very much behind) thoughts.

SueY said:
Could it be that there was no Hampton Inn reservation in Va for the November business trip the night MY was killed?
Oh well, I did some more looking and see another search warrant, for the SUV, that lists 1 copy of hotel receipt for Hampton Hotel for 11/2/06.

So much for that theory!

SueY said:
Oh well, I did some more looking and see another search warrant, for the SUV, that lists 1 copy of hotel receipt for Hampton Hotel for 11/2/06.

So much for that theory!
SueY,

Because he had a receipt for a hotel and because there is video - it does not mean he stayed there. All it means is that he showed up,paid for a room and got a receipt. We still do not know where that hotel is - could be Cary or Durham or Raleigh for that matter so don't throw your theory out just yet. If it turns out to be VA - the same applies as we still do not know what time he left his home on this "trip".

Does anyone know where JY durring the day thursday? He could have stopped at a hotel far away and paid for a room for thursday night and never stayed there. He could have gone into the room and left the key there and never went back. No one would be the wiser. Then he could have waited until her friend left and gonein and murdered her.

packerdog said:
Does anyone know where JY durring the day thursday? He could have stopped at a hotel far away and paid for a room for thursday night and never stayed there. He could have gone into the room and left the key there and never went back. No one would be the wiser. Then he could have waited until her friend left and gonein and murdered her.

That's what we're saying Packerdog. All we know is that LE has a receipt for the "Hampton Hotel" for Nov 2. They haven't said where. JY apparently told a friend at the funeral that he had a business meeting in Va on the morning of the 3rd so at first many of us assumed the hotel was in Va. But when you add up the mileage, time of death, food contents in MYs stomach etc., it's looking to some of us that this hotel was not very far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asset Locator