Michelle Young. Murdered Pregnant Mom, NC Part 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
jilly said:
I figured as much but thank you for setting me straight! :)
Anytime. I'm having a hard time tonight. NC State is playing basketball on tv and trying to keep up here and ctv. Quite difficult for a slow minded person like me.

pack_fan said:
Well don't waste too much time over there. They are telling half truths over there as we speak. I'm lurking and its quite amusing.
No problem ! :)

jilly said:
Well....we can probably narrow that day down a bit because they won't usually let you check into a hotel before 3 pm.

RC how long does it take to drive from Raleigh to Duffield?
If I recall correctly between 5 to 6 hours depending on route. The concern I have with a straight through drive however comes down to the mileage - given the hilly - semi mountainous terrain of western VA - I have doubts an Explorer could make it that far on a single tank -if it did it was certainly running on fumes. I truly want to know what time the gas was bought as well as how much gas was bought. JMO - it won't add up.

ETA - hope this works - the drive time estimated at just over 5 hours, mileage approximately 320 - advised route:

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&do=nw&rmm=1&un=m&cl=EN&qq=m4ZeC4eEaUjB0vOlaUxfVT5f51Bpt4EJHn%252bKdy9%252buhniWrMMPtEyQIcZh3zQYIMZqITWNnXrJHnnPqka8TWFW2RliOZFq31%252f%252bNqe89msInEV5ss1VF4QdMEfwgIt3WI5%252bde%252bZwfA3FTLKvp4AWJyDNLKiJDtBur4MRSKZk50Pi3ugxOUxxdKTryfSfssHY8ka2S3bhetrDOL1pxURUbw1wpmcvn9iAMdvO4EJuKTcdsLxVnyqR%252bvkg%253d%253d&ct=NA&rsres=1&1y=US&1ffi=&1l=kWaydvEn2xNKn6mpUA%252b5sA%253d%253d&1g=roXBcdQnKnU9Ddf0OD9Zhw%253d%253d&1pl=&1v=ADDRESS&1n=&1pn=&1a=5108+Birchleaf+Dr&1c=Raleigh&1s=NC&1z=27606-9360&2y=US&2ffi=&2l=&2g=&2pl=&2v=&2n=&2pn=&2a=&2c=Duffield&2s=VA&2z=&panelbtn=2

pack_fan said:
Anytime. I'm having a hard time tonight. NC State is playing basketball on tv and trying to keep up here and ctv. Quite difficult for a slow minded person like me.

LOL l I have enough problem keeping up with just here & CTV so you're one up on me. :crazy: I'm a very slow reader, so I think if this thing ever goes to trial I'll give up CTV like I did with the Peterson case.

raisincharlie said:
Virginia

Florida

What is the third state LE went to ? Tenn ?
I would suspect NY. Interviewing friends and family of Michelle.

raisincharlie said:
Virginia

Florida

What is the third state LE went to ? Tenn ?

Yes, I believe so.

Back to the drive & gas. It may not have any bearing but I often do a 5 hr drive through the Coastal Mountains and I have a V8. I make it easily on a tank of gas.

pack_fan said:
I would suspect NY. Interviewing friends and family of Michelle.
I wondered about NY - but kinda thought not as LE might have interviewed them as they did some of the other friends that came from out of state for the services. I do recall supposedly LE was taking plate numbers - out of state would of course have rentals - do you know if NC has a special sequence of plates that provided to rental car companies ? I know MO does - the plate sequence of letters versus numbers identifies it as a rental.

jilly said:
Yes, I believe so.

Back to the drive & gas. It may not have any bearing but I often do a 5 hr drive through the Coastal Mountains and I have a V8. I make it easily on a tank of gas.
Do you do the speed limit or 80 mph like JY's speeding tickets say he does ?

raisincharlie said:
I wondered about NY - but kinda thought not as LE might have interviewed them as they did some of the other friends that came from out of state for the services. I do recall supposedly LE was taking plate numbers - out of state would of course have rentals - do you know if NC has a special sequence of plates that provided to rental car companies ? I know MO does - the plate sequence of letters versus numbers identifies it as a rental.
Can't say for sure but don't think so charlie. All of the rental cars I have ever seen have had the big fat stickers on the back to advertise their services. They were there taking pictures, it was on the news. Showed them out in the parking lot not so discreetly taking photos.

NY was just a guess. Tenn. could be a possibility, he was in the area. I would tend to beleive if they mentioned it, they had a reason to go there. Like a person closely related somehow or a confirmed stop on his trip out of town. With the timing so early in the investigation, I would tend to think person instead of place.

raisincharlie said:
Do you do the speed limit or 80 mph like JY's speeding tickets say he does ?

Well, since I've had the only 2 speeding tickets in my life on that stretch, I do the speed limit now! :) I never did 80 - the most 75mph.

I see what you're saying about Mr Leadfoot though.

I think it was Colorado Charlie. When LE learned of the affair it heightened the investigation in the case from what I read in a link. Since the new poster at CTV has stated they were both in Denver at the same time, I think LE wanted to learn all they could about what went on there. Interview the maids, talk to waitresses, etc to see if they were often together and it was a real thing between them with all the natural intimacies.

For some reason I think this affair had gone on for awhile, maybe back before the accident. For them to have known each other so long it seems odd they would suddenly just have the hots for each other.

I'm hoping we'll have an arrest this week. I don't think they would have released the AR unles they had all parts of it together. What could be missing now is what I wonder, but I really think the case is pretty much in the hands of the DA and her boss at this point, planning a defense strategy. It will take some study because the Smith law firsm has a certain way of attacking a case, one of which is on the minute details of the forensics. So they might be checking all their bases so there are no holes.

Just rambling here, as I am dissapointed they don't have it ready yet - I thought today would be the day! :rolleyes:

I did learn some things at CTV today from close friends posting, and don't know if this is already here:

* The affair was over between JY and MM right after the funeral.
* The sorority sisters were over at MM's house when LE showed up w/ warrant.
* Cassidy was tenatively suppose to spend the night {Thurs} with the GA guest.
* MM & SM are moving to Myrtle Beach where her dad owns several motels and Steve will work for him.

Isn't it something, that as a result of some hot passion laced with some deceit and selfcenterdness, the lives of these two people have been changed forever. Both no longer have their good jobs, it looks like one will be arrested for murder and the other will have to testify in court as to what she learned as the whole thing transpired and went down. Sad.

scandi said:
I think it was Colorado Charlie. When LE learned of the affair it heightened the investigation in the case from what I read in a link. Since the new poster at CTV has stated they were both in Denver at the same time, I think LE wanted to learn all they could about what went on there. Interview the maids, talk to waitresses, etc to see if they were often together and it was a real thing between them with all the natural intimacies.

<snip>
Scandi,

Gonna be real honest here - someone is blowing major smoke about the Denver trip IMO. White Wolf helped me out and we were able to come up with a medical records seminar and convention at the Denver Convention Center for the dates matching the airline tickets found in the Birchleaf residence. Part of the convention area is the Adams Mark hotel where JY stayed. These receipts for hotels and airline tickets were taken from the home long before LE knew anything about MM.

Trying to be logical - how would MM explain to her employer (the Jr College) that she needed that week off from teaching - would they give her the time off ? How would she explain this trip to her husband ? What extra arrangements would have been made for the care of her young child so she could just visit Denver ? To me, and I could be wrong, but this claim MM was in Denver with JY is bull chit of the highest order - JMO.

raisincharlie said:
Scandi,

Gonna be real honest here - someone is blowing major smoke about the Denver trip IMO. White Wolf helped me out and we were able to come up with a medical records seminar and convention at the Denver Convention Center for the dates matching the airline tickets found in the Birchleaf residence. Part of the convention area is the Adams Mark hotel where JY stayed. These receipts for hotels and airline tickets were taken from the home long before LE knew anything about MM.

Trying to be logical - how would MM explain to her employer (the Jr College) that she needed that week off from teaching - would they give her the time off ? How would she explain this trip to her husband ? What extra arrangements would have been made for the care of her young child so she could just visit Denver ? To me, and I could be wrong, but this claim MM was in Denver with JY is bull chit of the highest order - JMO.
I don't know the facts on this trip to colorado so I'm not going to agree or disagree but here is the story.

Charlie,

MM taught on tuesdays and thursdays and traveled on the weekends often. She had a brother and sister that lived in Denver so this trip would not at all been hard to disguise if true. I know for certain that she did go to colorado in october but don't know if it was the same weekend or not.

Scandi,

Don't beleive everything you read at CTV. MM did not lose her job at the cc over this. They have been planning on moving for quite some time. She was not going back to work at the cc regardless. It is LS's dad that they are talking about in Myrtle Beach and it is not true that SM is going to work for him. SM is going into business for himself and they have been trying to get closer to family and friends for a good while now.

pack_fan said:
I don't know the facts on this trip to colorado so I'm not going to agree or disagree but here is the story.

Charlie,

MM taught on tuesdays and thursdays and traveled on the weekends often. She had a brother and sister that lived in Denver so this trip would not at all been hard to disguise if true. I know for certain that she did go to colorado in october but don't know if it was the same weekend or not.

Scandi,

Don't beleive everything you read at CTV. MM did not lose her job at the cc over this. They have been planning on moving for quite some time. She was not going back to work at the cc regardless. It is LS's dad that they are talking about in Myrtle Beach and it is not true that SM is going to work for him. SM is going into business for himself and they have been trying to get closer to family and friends for a good while now.
Pack_fan,

I did not know that but I can tell you from the search warrant - Jy's airline ticket was for 9 October which was a Monday. The seminar/convention was 10/10 through 10/12 (Tuesday through Thursday). I quess it is possible he stayed for the weekend of 14/15 but considering that was the same week as his and MY's anniversary - do you think it is possible ? Maybe I need to eat some words...

raisincharlie said:
Pack_fan,

I did not know that but I can tell you from the search warrant - Jy's airline ticket was for 9 October which was a Monday. The seminar/convention was 10/10 through 10/12 (Tuesday through Thursday). I quess it is possible he stayed for the weekend of 14/15 but considering that was the same week as his and MY's anniversary - do you think it is possible ? Maybe I need to eat some words...
Sending you a pm.

Oh drats! :angel: lol

Pack Fan, thanks for the one up. Guess I'm gullible as can be, but that poster sounded so matter of fact about it. I did read that he was in Denver for their anniversary.

If she flew to Denver over the weekend and stayed with him Monday, she could have flown back Tues morn and not missed her class! :innocent:

scandi said:
Oh drats! :angel: lol

Pack Fan, thanks for the one up. Guess I'm gullible as can be, but that poster sounded so matter of fact about it. I did read that he was in Denver for their anniversary.

If she flew to Denver over the weekend and stayed with him Monday, she could have flown back Tues morn and not missed her class! :innocent:
He was there, she might have been. Can't say for sure about the trip but not all of their information tonight has been correct. Just don't beleive everything that you read.....

That's exasperating, isn't it. We're so starved for facts in this case. I have noticed several discrepancies though in one main insider posters posts and it had me scratching my head.

Thanks sweetie, off to bed.

raisincharlie said:
I'm thinking Ms. Lamb has probably received a few letters, the haranging type epistle from JTF - and is responding in kind - just the facts - "no one deserves to die this way". JMO and go Ms. Lamb!
So do I have this right....JTF is harrassing Ms. Lamb? I assume he is a JY supporter. I have not been to the other sites to read about this crime so I am not familiar with who JTF is. The other sites get to vitriolic for my tastes. I don't like the attacking each other thing. There may be a few heated words of disagreement from time to time on WS, but we are human and so it will happen, but not like the stuff on courttv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member