Michelle Young. Murdered Pregnant Mom, NC Part 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taximom said:
Hi Sami. Just a quick thanks for your autopsy notes in this case. Very helpful! :blowkiss:

I have written alot more than what I posted but as it is extremely graphic I won't post it, I may add bits and pieces later on.

I finally ordered Austar but have to wait until the 8th of Feb before they'll connect it..I'm going to harass them to see if they can do it before then.

I would've liked to have been able to see the 3d image as it would've helped me alot more. Did the 3d image happen to show where the teeth were avulsed? I can certainly agree with the 5 to 15 minute attack and would lean more to 10 to 15 due to the amount of injuries. I do believe that Michelle was pleading and screaming, at least once or twice, and crying/sobbing until she was unconcious.

Hopefully Kimberly will have it up on her site so I can see it.

We need a bouquet of roses emoticon here!

**Roses for Chelle** and I'm off to light another candle for her on the candles site. The majority of the time mine is the only candle burning but it's lit on behalf of all of us here at Websleuths.

Next weekend, I'm going to organise an online candle vigil and hope everyone here joins in.

Sami

Samiya said:

I have written alot more than what I posted but as it is extremely graphic I won't post it, I may add bits and pieces later on.

I finally ordered Austar but have to wait until the 8th of Feb before they'll connect it..I'm going to harass them to see if they can do it before then.

I would've liked to have been able to see the 3d image as it would've helped me alot more. Did the 3d image happen to show where the teeth were avulsed? I can certainly agree with the 5 to 15 minute attack and would lean more to 10 to 15 due to the amount of injuries. I do believe that Michelle was pleading and screaming, at least once or twice, and crying/sobbing until she was unconcious.

Hopefully Kimberly will have it up on her site so I can see it.

We need a bouquet of roses emoticon here!

**Roses for Chelle** and I'm off to light another candle for her on the candles site. The majority of the time mine is the only candle burning but it's lit on behalf of all of us here at Websleuths.

Next weekend, I'm going to organise an online candle vigil and hope everyone here joins in.

Sami
Hi Sami,

The autopsy report I viewed did not show any missing teeth, nor did Kim's 3-D diagram. I was disappointed by that as it might have helped a little more with the direction of the blunt force that caused the avulsion of her teeth. :( Just the thought. UGH.

I lit a candle for Laci during that investigation. I'll gladly join in on the vigil you arrange.

Roses for Michelle:
http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxdm824YYUS

Taximom said:
Hi Sami,

The autopsy report I viewed did not show any missing teeth, nor did Kim's 3-D diagram. I was disappointed by that as it might have helped a little more with the direction of the blunt force that caused the avulsion of her teeth. :( Just the thought. UGH.

I lit a candle for Laci during that investigation. I'll gladly join in on the vigil you arrange.

Roses for Michelle:
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/12_3_49.gif http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/12_3_49.gif http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/12_3_49.gif http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/12_3_49.gif
Thanks hon,

The AR I have also doesn't show the placement of avulsed teeth, but I was hoping that the 3d image on Kim's show might have. Even a report of how many were avulsed would've helped and that info maybe in the investigative AR, which we wouldn't be seeing for a while yet.

Sami

raisincharlie said:
I noticed that as well. Scary, the baby right across the hallway.
On Kimberly Guilfoyle's show last night, an expert said that this violent struggle could have gone on for a while, like 10-15 minutes or longer. I would think that the baby would be awakened by all this noise. I imagine that Jason closed the baby's door before entering the master bedroom. So, that would have buffered some of the noise. Also, perhaps, there was a "noise" machine in the baby's room which would drown out some of the sound.

However, if the dog were in the baby's room, I would think that it would sense or hear the struggle and begin to bark, awakening the baby.

Would Jason have had the foresight to put the dog in the basement, if there is a basement in the house?

The 3D image last nite on The Lineup, was of the head only and copied exactly what was on the AR diagram so we learned nothing more.

And I agree, there was nothing other than the 5-15 min statement that was new.

I'm just grateful that Kimberly is keeping this in the national news.

I read a lot at CTV yesterday. I think it's absolutely disgusting that JTF is trying to pin this on Meredith. I listened to some of the 911 tape last nite and from the very beginning Meredith certainly sounds distressed to me. I think she did a better job than I ever could with holding herself together. Even at the press LFs press conference you can see that Meredith is struggling to keep it together as well.

You can tell where this is going to go if it ever gets to trial! :furious:

I do NOT agree that this type of an attack would take 15 minutes or even 5 minutes. Now think about it.....someone is placing their hands around the neck of another and squeezing. How long would that last? 30 seconds? One minute? Two minutes at most? Remember, she did not die from strangulation.

The person being attacked is fighting back. The attacker lets go of her neck and she falls to the floor face down. The attacker grabs something laying closeby or perhaps in his pocket- a maglite probably, but perhaps another object.

The attacker immediately begins beating the back of her head. Swings the object one, two, three, four, five, six, seven........ times. All of this would not take long AT ALL!

jilly said:
The 3D image last nite on The Lineup, was of the head only and copied exactly what was on the AR diagram so we learned nothing more.

I read a lot at CTV yesterday. I think it's absolutely disgusting that JTF is trying to pin this on Meredith. I listened to some of the 911 tape last nite and from the very beginning Meredith certainly sounds distressed to me. I think she did a better job than I ever could with holding herself together. Even at the press LFs press conference you can see that Meredith is struggling to keep it together as well.

I'm not up to speed on exactly what motive (according to CTV) Meredith might have to brutally murder her pregnant sister, but I will wholeheartedly disagree anyway! I've said this before that the odds of a cheating husband killing his pregnant wife beat the odds that MY's sister had anything to do with this.

Besides that, LE says JY is the one that isn't exactly cooperating here.

I'm thankful Kimberly G is keeping this in the news too. I'm really surprised Nancy G hasn't picked up on it, though I guess that's a blessing in itself. I don't know if I could handle listening to them discuss a single point about this case for an entire hour!

AlwaysShocked said:
I do NOT agree that this type of an attack would take 15 minutes or even 5 minutes. Now think about it.....someone is placing their hands around the neck of another and squeezing. How long would that last? 30 seconds? One minute? Two minutes at most? Remember, she did not die from strangulation.

The person being attacked is fighting back. The attacker lets go of her neck and she falls to the floor face down. The attacker grabs something laying closeby or perhaps in his pocket- a maglite probably, but perhaps another object.

The attacker immediately begins beating the back of her head. Swings the object one, two, three, four, five, six, seven........ times. All of this would not take long AT ALL!

I'm with you on this one. I don't see how it could take more than about 5 minutes from the initial attack, attempt to strangle, change plan to beating, hitting 10 - 20 times and then it's all over.

AlwaysShocked said:

I can see the struggle lasting at least five minutes if Michelle was fighting back, which by all indications she was.

Also, I believe I read in the warrant information that the weapon used was gathered as evidence. So, it must have been something left behind, which is a good thing.

jilly said:

I saw the Lineup last night also and am very pleased to see the FNC continue their coverage of Michelle's case. I didn't expect there to be anything new that we haven't discussed since the program is only on the weekend. About someone suggesting that Michelle's sister either committed this heinous murder or was somehow involved, is absolutely appalling. Shame on them. :furious:

otto said:
I'm with you on this one. I don't see how it could take more than about 5 minutes from the initial attack, attempt to strangle, change plan to beating, hitting 10 - 20 times and then it's all over.
I also agree. It always seems like it would take longer because of the violent nature of the murder, but it actually could be carried out very quickly by someone in such a rage as this killer was. :mad:

panthera said:
About someone suggesting that Michelle's sister either committed this heinous murder or was somehow involved, is absolutely appalling. Shame on them. :furious:

I agree. Somewhat cryptic posts but referring to M&JY changing Cassidy's guardianship from Meredith to JYs sister and some "jewellry dispute" between the sisters telling us to "look for the answer in New York".

Like I said, if JY is the killer and this goes to trial, I think it's going to get ugly for MF. :(

OK!! let's hope for some news this week!!!

No one will believe the sister did it. This is a ridiculous and desperate red herring to divert attention away from the real killer.

jilly said:
I agree. Somewhat cryptic posts but referring to M&JY changing Cassidy's guardianship from Meredith to JYs sister and some "jewellry dispute" between the sisters telling us to "look for the answer in New York".

Like I said, if JY is the killer and this goes to trial, I think it's going to get ugly for MF. :(

OK!! let's hope for some news this week!!!
And if it does "get ugly" let's hope we have twelve sane jurors on that panel, because let's not forget that Jason called Meredith and asked her to go pick up the fax/printout.

nanandjim said:
No one will believe the sister did it. This is a ridiculous and desperate red herring to divert attention away from the real killer.

I agree. They were even criticizing at Great length her reaction on the 911 call - the fact that she wanted Cassidy to go into her room when MF didn't know if the murderer was still there. Doesn't mention the fact though that Cassidy was wandering around that house for several hours.

It was absolutely horrible.

panthera said:
And if it does "get ugly" let's hope we have twelve sane jurors on that panel, because let's not forget that Jason called Meredith and asked her to go pick up the fax/printout.

Exactly but of course this particular poster doesn't want to discuss that or the autopsy. Just seems hell bent on pointing the finger at MF - I mean real hostility towards her.

My money would have to be on the husband in this case, providing they don't come up with a lover on her side *and yes, she could have found out about his affair and had her own who could be included in this scenerio. (This to me is ONE of her lovers...past or present, but the motive is still about the same. The crime IMPO is too horrific for one of her family members to leave the daughter behind, but for a lover/husband to be seen as part of the problem.)

It was very personal, had the rage, and she was pregnant...making the stats go even higher in favor of the husband. Not saying in every case the stats gel...I am sure there are exceptions...but it is certainly reminiscent of several other cases in the past few years. Men become very passionate about the new 'love' in their life which transfers into much rage from the evil one, in their view, keeping them from all this happiness and newfound freedom they are currently enjoying then add to that a child present and another coming with more of an obstruction. I am just speculating, but have seen nothing which really makes me lean towards anyone or anything else.

jilly said:
Exactly but of course this particular poster doesn't want to discuss that or the autopsy. Just seems hell bent on pointing the finger at MF - I mean real hostility towards her.
I rarely pay attention to CTV for that reason. I like it here instead! :)

SeriouslySearching said:
It was very personal, had the rage, and she was pregnant...making the stats go even higher in favor of the husband. Not saying in every case the stats gel...I am sure there are exceptions...but it is certainly reminiscent of several other cases in the past few years. Men become very passionate about the new 'love' in their life which transfers into much rage from the evil one, in their view, keeping them from all this happiness and newfound freedom they are currently enjoying then add to that a child present and another coming with more of an obstruction. I am just speculating, but have seen nothing which really makes me lean towards anyone or anything else.
I also think he's the one who killed her since there is so much personal rage directed at her and we know it's not a burglar. Since it's believed that Laci may have been strangled, I think it's possible why Jason attempted to strangle Michelle, but when he didn't succeed it made him even angrier.

Another possibility I haven't seen posted imo that would fit since I think a man did this is the husband or lover of someone Jason was fooling with. Remember the case in Florida where the husband and wife were killed but not the baby and they thought the baby dialed 911? If the woman involved was afraid he found out and was gonna do something she may have alerted Jason who made up a phoney reason to have Meredith go to the house when he couldn't get Michele on the phone to check on her. Possibly SM but then again if Jason was seeing other women there are possibilities there too. Would explain also why LE is saying publicly he isn't cooperating and his exact location with Cassidy isn't known. Someone like SM would be known to Michele and she might have let him. The exact crime scene and forensics are not known to us.

If that isn't it my best guess is Jason fighting with Michele because she learned of the affair and then there was a fight that turned into a rage for him. From what little is known so far that is. I keep thinking about so many of the most violent killings of women and children that have been beat to death in a similar manner and keep coming up with random killers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member