Michelle Young. Murdered Pregnant Mom, NC Part 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
jilly said:
That's what we're saying Packerdog. All we know is that LE has a receipt for the "Hampton Hotel" for Nov 2. They haven't said where. JY apparently told a friend at the funeral that he had a business meeting in Va on the morning of the 3rd so at first many of us assumed the hotel was in Va. But when you add up the mileage, time of death, food contents in MYs stomach etc., it's looking to some of us that this hotel was not very far.

I see what you mean jilly. I was thinking that the receipt for the hampton hotel was a ploy to decieve LE into thinking he was far away from his home at the time of the murder. Like SP with the reciept for the boat launch.

packerdog said:
I see what you mean jilly. I was thinking that the receipt for the hampton hotel was a ploy to decieve LE into thinking he was far away from his home at the time of the murder. Like SP with the reciept for the boat launch.

Well yes, we are thinking it was a ploy too (By the way I shouldn't have referred to the TOD in my post - we don't know that either!!!). Seems he was definitely trying to set up an alibi. Some of us are wondering if he even had a meeting scheduled at all. We don't know what time he left his house on Thursday. All we know (from an insider) is that Michelle had friend(s) over to watch Greys Anatomy on the 2nd & JY wasn't around at that time. He could have left in the daytime for all we know.

So it would be good to know where this hotel is. We do know that a sleuther at CTV tracked his gas receipt to Duffield. They've also got video surveillance of him. She personally made a visit to the place.

Here's a little tidbit everyone from a poster at CTV. The poster phoned the Get it Market in Duffield today. Their hours of operation - 5am-midnite.

jilly said:
Here's a little tidbit everyone from a poster at CTV. The poster phoned the Get it Market in Duffield today. Their hours of operation - 5am-midnite.
Well isn't that interesting! Good sleuthing :D

Lol, I was searching the news this morning and found one about Michelle with the heading of Just The Facts. Turns out to be one of Amanda Lamb's blogs.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/blogpost/1177614/

And here I was thinking that someone decided to interview JTF.

*Sami Smackdown*

(Although I would be interested in a one on one with JTF.)

Samiya said:
Lol, I was searching the news this morning and found one about Michelle with the heading of Just The Facts. Turns out to be one of Amanda Lamb's blogs.

*Sami Smackdown*

LOL - I think most of us would have thought the same thing Sami! Interesting that JTF did not want to comment on the autopsy.

Samiya said:

*Sami Smackdown*

I'm thinking Ms. Lamb has probably received a few letters, the haranging type epistle from JTF - and is responding in kind - just the facts - "no one deserves to die this way". JMO and go Ms. Lamb!

raisincharlie said:
I'm thinking Ms. Lamb has probably received a few letters, the haranging type epistle from JTF - and is responding in kind - just the facts - "no one deserves to die this way". JMO and go Ms. Lamb!

I noticed that Lamb refers to Cassidy's room being across the hall fwiw.

Another tidbit from CTV :angel: - MM is no longer on the list of staff & faculty at Valencia Community College & VCC has a job listing for a Math prof. Another poster confirmed she is no longer working there.

jilly said:
Another tidbit from CTV :angel: - MM is no longer on the list of staff & faculty at Valencia Community College & VCC has a job listing for a Math prof. Another poster confirmed she is no longer working there.
This is true Jilly but don't read too much into it. Has nothing to do with the case.

jilly said:
I noticed that Lamb refers to Cassidy's room being across the hall fwiw.
I noticed that as well. Scary, the baby right across the hallway.

raisincharlie said:
I noticed that as well. Scary, the baby right across the hallway.
Kinda makes you think that she may have indeed been a witness. I imagine there was a lot of yelling and screaming going on.

packerdog said:
Does anyone know where JY durring the day thursday? He could have stopped at a hotel far away and paid for a room for thursday night and never stayed there. He could have gone into the room and left the key there and never went back. No one would be the wiser. Then he could have waited until her friend left and gonein and murdered her.
This is very true - also possible - he could have gotten a room quite far from Raleigh if this is the case. Something to consider IMO. we have heard nothing of what he was doing or where he was Thursday during the day.

pack_fan said:
Kinda makes you think that she may have indeed been a witness. I imagine there was a lot of yelling and screaming going on.
I keep trying to convince myself that Cassidy neither heard or saw anything but am having a difficult time swallowing that one. One of the posters at CTV with a very clear side to JY also said the dog routinely slept in Cassidy's room, right across the hall...if one could just turn back time.

raisincharlie said:
I keep trying to convince myself that Cassidy neither heard or saw anything but am having a difficult time swallowing that one. One of the posters at CTV with a very clear side to JY also said the dog routinely slept in Cassidy's room, right across the hall...if one could just turn back time.
Well don't waste too much time over there. They are telling half truths over there as we speak. I'm lurking and its quite amusing.

raisincharlie said:
This is very true - also possible - he could have gotten a room quite far from Raleigh if this is the case. Something to consider IMO. we have heard nothing of what he was doing or where he was Thursday during the day.

Well....we can probably narrow that day down a bit because they won't usually let you check into a hotel before 3 pm.

RC how long does it take to drive from Raleigh to Duffield?

pack_fan said:
This is true Jilly but don't read too much into it. Has nothing to do with the case.

I figured as much but thank you for setting me straight! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste