Michelle Young, Pregnant Mom, Murdered NC Part 10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
jilly said:
I was reading over at CTV today, between all the fax/printer stuff & everthing else it seems we are dissecting every word of LE on the basis that it is perfectly correct.

We've seen that on one warrant or whatever they stated the Get I Market when it turns out to be Get It. There's also the Hampton 'Hotel' which could be Inn. There may be some discrepancies in this Fax as opposed to Printout.

We really need some more information......soon.

i know...it's really crazy weird, ya know?...it's very repetitive, for the most part, till someone pops in says they know who killed Michelle.....wtf?

i'm going to get really frustrated soon.....let's face it, .... it's the Get IT Market..come on...LOL
have no clue about Hampton....that "receipt" thing threw me for a loop, to be honest......
didn't i read an article that stated that LE "knows certain times & certain places JY was" already..??? ( i know it wasn't worded the same, but it led me to believe they've got all the info they're gonna get, as far as motel/inn/hotel, cell phone calls & 'fax'.....which means an alibi, right?)

i don't know...i'm just thinking

I'm still hoping for carpet fibers or something else traceable from that hotel in their home.

Taximom said:
I'm still hoping for carpet fibers or something else traceable from that hotel in their home.
That is why I think the special piece of equipment may have been an electrostatic duster... just my (most likely silly) thought.

pack_fan said:
Charlie,

You been bickering with posters on other boards? I'm keeping an eye on you. HEE HEE HEE.

I was so looking forward to reading the people magazine but quite a disappointment for me. Not quite sure what I was expecting but I didn't get it. I suppose I was waiting for them to lay out LE's entire batch of facts and go ahead and solve the case for us but no luck.

As for JY being technically saavy, don't have a clue. I would think that it would be a disadvantage in his job but it could be that his company has a technical support department to run through networking issues and so forth. It has been my experience that software salesmen simply know the software and not much else. Come out and demonstrate the functions of the software and don't get into the other issues. If you like the software, technical issues can be addressed with the appropriate parties. Actually the last one that came calling on us brought a networking guy to answer questions about compatibility with our current system and so on and so on.

I don't know who sent the printout/fax and I'm not sure the source of the document would be that important. If it was not sent by JY then I would suspect that it was requested to be sent by him. UNLESS it could be determined that the document was directly from the home computer in the middle of the night or wee hours of the morning. This would pretty much give it away.

I have had a complete change of heart over the last week. After reviewing the facts that we know along with some of the other information that I have gathered along the way, I think this was premeditated all the way. This completely goes against my last theory but I think I mentioned quite some time ago that I would reserve the right to change my mind. I wanted to believe that things were not so happy in the house, tensions were high and he just snapped but I think I was giving him the benefit of the doubt.

I had always thought that she was attacked in bed (wishful thinking I suppose, hoping that she didn't know what happened) like someone snuck up on her while sleeping but I have been led to beleive other wise recently. In the lastest release, the reason for photo evidence and otherwise was clearly stated that there was dna, footprints, and other trace evidence to be used for COMPARISON. IMO, the perp wanted to sneak up on MY while sleeping but she woke up, either dog barking or just a light sleeper. I would tend to agree with some other posters here that the time of death is later rather than earlier. Some time in the middle of the night but definately time to do whatever necessary and get out of there well before dawn. Not sure of when that would have been on the morning of Nov. 3rd but wouldn't want to risk being seen.

Just my opinion but I beleive that there will be an arrest as soon as all of the forensics is returned and reviewed. I suspect they have long been done with trying to exclude JY. More along the lines of excluding the possibility that someone didn't help him.

of course it was premeditated..i think the DA will prove it too..jmo

glad to see you here Pack:)

Taximom said:
I think she put up a heck of a fight too, thank goodness. She might have been in defensive mode toward the end of the struggle though. He could have kicked her or attacked her when she was down.

Ack, just the thought. I'll have to read something "happy" before heading to bed.

i think she did too, TM.....

lol, i'll have to read something "happy" soon too....

raisincharlie said:
Pack fan,

I think perhaps the DNA issue may in fact be the reason LE is going very slowly and why they are hunting for every single piece of circumstancial evidence that can be found to back up the DNA. I think the returns of warrant we have seen so far points out that LE is leaving nothing unturned, nothing to chance.

I have thought long and hard about the warrant on the SUV. If the two drops noted turn out to be blood, it is significant. It is huge if it is MY's, but if JYs it is still of importance. The reason I say that is - one can easily explain blood inside the vehicle that belongs to JY, MY, or even Cassidy but how does one address blood on the outside of the vehicle ? True the date and time of that deposit cannot be made from the sample collected however it can be narrowed by going back and reviewing the weather for things such as rainfall and dewpoint temperatures. If that vehicle was routinely parked out of doors - lots of things can be determined. I hate saying this but I do hope that external droplet is blood, and not Cassidy's.

As to your agenda - I think it is safe to say it is shared by those who post here. For rumors - you have never gone down that path and have always acted admirably with respect to that issue. I admire that - you are in a most difficult position, one for which I would not wish to find myself in or would I wish on anyone. What you have posted has always been done so with integrity and conviction. For what you have shared - I hope there is indeed evidence in or on unlikely places to help pinpoint the killer. There will be an answer IMO.

i have to agree....RC said it perfectly!
...i'm glad you're around....the footprints 'thing' got me to thinking....

eta.....oops, let me correct this...the possibility of footprints....they wanted a "comparison"....

raisincharlie said:
That is why I think the special piece of equipment may have been an electrostatic duster... just my (most likely silly) thought.
Naw, raisin, that's not silly in the least.

Good reading here tonight, everyone. Maybe later today justice will be served. We can only hope.

pack_fan said:
Couple of other random thoughts since there hasn't been anything released since the NTO.

I think the murder weapon was brought from outside the home which would have been a definite sign of pre-meditation but just my opinion of course.

Since the NTO stated that the perp may have been injured, I think Michelle was grabbing at whatever to defend herself. Possible lamp as mentioned or broken picture frame.

MF mentioned in the 911 call that she moved a pillow. Possible that it fell off the bed in a struggle but also possible that she was covered up afterwards. Don't think MF would have moved a pillow on the bed if MY was discovered on the floor. I think I recall hearing somewhere, you guys may be able to help me on this, that sometimes when people kill those close to them, they cover the victim so they don't have to see them afterwards. Can't think of any other reason that she would have moved the pillow. BUT, since Cassidy was in the house, no telling how or what went on. Might be a moot point.

Also been wondering what LE confiscated the memory stick that belonged to LS. Wondering if they were looking for photos of inside the house to determine if things were in the right places.

Anyway, just a few random thoughts to get the wheels turning, helps me to think out loud.

yeah....that's true...some murderers/freaks enjoy looking in the eyes, some don't...it's something a 'profiler' would look at...(am i making sense?)....i think the pillow was over Michelle's head too....& you're right, there's no telling how or what went on...i don't think it's moot though, at all....at some point JY thought enough to cover Michelle's head...he knew Cassidy was there....since Meredith moved the pillow, we know Cassidy didn't.....

eta.....i hadn't thought about the pics of inside the house being on that computer, but i forgot about the "scrapbook" for Cassidy....since JY isn't helping LE with the investigation, (not letting them know if anything was out of place) this would seem a good way to check it out....cool

raisincharlie said:

not silly at all :slap: .....lots & lots of info/evidence fixin to come out...imo?

close_enough said:
yeah....that's true...some murderers/freaks enjoy looking in the eyes, some don't...it's something a 'profiler' would look at...(am i making sense?)....i think the pillow was over Michelle's head too....& you're right, there's no telling how or what went on...i don't think it's moot though, at all....at some point JY thought enough to cover Michelle's head...he knew Cassidy was there....since Meredith moved the pillow, we know Cassidy didn't.....

eta.....i hadn't thought about the pics of inside the house being on that computer, but i forgot about the "scrapbook" for Cassidy....since JY isn't helping LE with the investigation, (not letting them know if anything was out of place) this would seem a good way to check it out....cool
We don't know where Meredith moved the pillow from, do we?

I can't remember much from the very beginning anymore. I really don't want to listen to the 911 tape again. :(

Taximom said:
We don't know where Meredith moved the pillow from, do we?

I can't remember much from the very beginning anymore. I really don't want to listen to the 911 tape again. :(

nope...it's never been officially stated....but we know Meredith had to move a pillow, when she found Michelle...she states that all she did was "move a pillow"....this was during 911 call, near the end when it's decided by the dispatcher that there's nothing that can be done for Michelle...he tells her to not touch anything, & she tells him all she did was move a pillow......i think she HAD to move a pillow to view Michelle's head...

don't blame you for not wanting to listen to the 911 tape again...lol, i don't either....(not making lite of it, but god knows i listened to that tape a gazillion times)

I just had a strange out of nowhere thought that I can't reconcile from what we do know so far :confused:
Jason hasn't exactly denied killing Michele has he or don't we know? We got media reports early on as to his whereabouts or where he was thought to be which I think came from LE. We don't know what transpired in that brief phone call he had with LE. Don't ask, don't tell?

I know the idea sounds crazy except for his lawyer advising him not to talk I suppose because if he gives LE info denying it and they end up with strong forensics or witness id something really strong that backs him into a corner then he can't use other types of defense that may be open to him otherwise. If he doesn't talk to LE they can't ask him. His lawyer won't know what evidence they have until he's charged. That one post some of us saw on another message board about the bruises on Jason's arm made me think at the time he would go for the battered spouse defense. Yeah I know crazy but it never stopped Geragos from inventing satanists. There's always the heated argument that got out of hand and try and get manslaughter too. Look at Robert Durst. :eek:

I was thinking about the blood spots on/in the SUV. If it is MY blood, could they tell when testing the blood if she was pregnant? I would think the blood spot on the door would be recent. I wonder when he last had the SUV washed.

Taximom said:
That would be interesting if something like that had stuck to his shoes all the way from the hotel back to the house, but stranger things have happened. Did we ever hear if there were any type of foot or shoe print in the blood other than Cassidys?

If possible, I think that they should have a cop openly trailing him at all times and openly sitting outside of his residence. I think that they should drive him crazy and make him paranoid, enough so that it might finally make him make a wrong move or break down.

nanandjim said:
If possible, I think that they should have a cop openly trailing him at all times and openly sitting outside of his residence. I think that they should drive him crazy and make him paranoid, enough so that it might finally make him make a wrong move or break down.
I won't disagree with that idea! :D

nanandjim said:

Me too Nan - and tap all his phones and keep re-interviewing his friends (especially MM) possibly updating them with little tidbits as LE did with the Peterson friends. If this guy is guilty, he won't have a friend left. I want them to keep this in the national media so at the very least to prevent him from getting another job. It's time to take the gloves off and eliminate this guy's smug attitude.

panthera said:
That would be interesting if something like that had stuck to his shoes all the way from the hotel back to the house, but stranger things have happened. Did we ever hear if there were any type of foot or shoe print in the blood other than Cassidys?
Let's just hope they have something good!

Taximom said:
Let's just hope they have something good!
I too am hoping they've got something after all the days spent in the house collecting evidence! :cool:

Since it has been confirmed over and over in warrant after warrant and now in the People Mag LE says they offered JY their condolences and asked him for assistance and he refused from that moment forward - does anyone believe JY truly had a scheduled meeting that he actually attended in Virginia on 3 November?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member