Michelle Young, Pregnant Mom, Murdered NC Part 10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
jilly said:
It would really be something wouldn't it if this was JYs blood. Had to be a very small amount for JY not to notice it & try to clean it. It absolutely amazes me how these cops can see the teeniest tiniest blood drops. I remembr OJs truck & Nicole's gate and then of course SP. Chalk it up to a well trained eye, I guess.
It is amazing what they can see when looking closely. One is left to wonder why they were looking at JY's vehicle so closely , it like JY, was supposed to be in another state...:)

Do we know for sure that rain or dew would wash away a drop of blood. Really not trying to be a smart a$$ but I don't have a clue about the consistency of dried blood and would hope that this info could be used in trial. I certainly don't think that he had a drop of blood on the outside of the car for six months or so and just never washed it off but if it is blood, could we be certain that rain or dew would have gotten rid of it?

Just seems that I have heard about people going in after the fact trying to cover up a murder and had scrubbed with soap and water and were unsucessful. Don't know if that's just because they missed it or what. Just seems that it would take a real downpour to possible wash away DRIED blood.

pack_fan said:
Do we know for sure that rain or dew would wash away a drop of blood. Really not trying to be a smart a$$ but I don't have a clue about the consistency of dried blood and would hope that this info could be used in trial. I certainly don't think that he had a drop of blood on the outside of the car for six months or so and just never washed it off but if it is blood, could we be certain that rain or dew would have gotten rid of it?

Just seems that I have heard about people going in after the fact trying to cover up a murder and had scrubbed with soap and water and were unsucessful. Don't know if that's just because they missed it or what. Just seems that it would take a real downpour to possible wash away DRIED blood.
I am certain, tried it. Rain takes care of it quite well. Dew - moisture makes it run, no longer a droplet.

raisincharlie said:
I am certain, tried it. Rain takes care of it quite well. Dew - moisture makes it run, no longer a droplet.
I would like to know more about this "droplet". If JY was in a hurry to get out of the house, had been cut or scratched and left one drop on the outside of the door, if rain or dew will make it run, how about the wind driving back down the highway at 65 mph. The blood would have been fresh.

Just thinking about the possibility of a droplet. When you cut yourself, it is seeping from the wound. It will only "drop" when enough blood has come out and made it heavy enough to drop. I'm just not sure what to make of it with there only being two drops of blood reported. Not to say that it isn't blood but if he came out of the house bleeding, the location of the drops would make perfect sense. Placing something in the car behind the drivers side seat. I just think there would be more than two drops of blood.

BTW, I suspect that they probably are blood. At least the one on the outside of the vehicle. Just curious about the size. When I think droplet, I think more than a speck. As for the inside, could be, but I got some stuff growing in my car that would scare LE away and call in Hazmat. Oh, the joys of having children......

Hi PackFan.

A droplet - it isn't a single drop that falls straight down. That is a drop. I think a droplet has on side that is pulled out to a point, very slightly. I read a blood spatter site from CTV. It would be made when coming from one direction and hits sideways, not straight on, which makes sense in this situation, if its on the side of a vertical plane - the car door.

WOW Colts got a TD :woohoo: Sorry LOL TIE GAME.

I think it is blood too, or LE would have called the paper and told them to cool the report LE had found blood on the car. Believe me, that paper lives and dies at this point doingt what LE wants and allows them to do. All in the best interest of justice I think.

pack_fan said:
I would like to know more about this "droplet". If JY was in a hurry to get out of the house, had been cut or scratched and left one drop on the outside of the door, if rain or dew will make it run, how about the wind driving back down the highway at 65 mph. The blood would have been fresh.

Just thinking about the possibility of a droplet. When you cut yourself, it is seeping from the wound. It will only "drop" when enough blood has come out and made it heavy enough to drop. I'm just not sure what to make of it with there only being two drops of blood reported. Not to say that it isn't blood but if he came out of the house bleeding, the location of the drops would make perfect sense. Placing something in the car behind the drivers side seat. I just think there would be more than two drops of blood.
Hi Pack_fan,

I was thinking, if he did the deed, maybe he loaded the car with all the evidence and then went back inside for a "double-check". It would give a small droplet time to set.

Heck, it was in the middle of the night, he could have done ALL the interior clean-up after loading the car.

Great Job RaisinCharlie!
JMO

5bigfish5 said:
Hi Pack_fan,

I was thinking, if he did the deed, maybe he loaded the car with all the evidence and then went back inside for a "double-check". It would give a small droplet time to set.

Heck, it was in the middle of the night, he could have done ALL the interior clean-up after loading the car.

Great Job RaisinCharlie!
JMO
I could be totally off base on this one but had imagined in my twisted mind that he would have not returned to the house. I think he may have parked somewhere and snuck in to do the deed. Even in the middle of the night he would have taken a risk of someone seeing his car there. Every neighborhood has one of those nosy neighbors who knows when everyone comes and goes.

Scandi, thanks for the info on the blood. Not into the technical parts of the investigation. BTW, go colts.....

raisincharlie said:
It is amazing what they can see when looking closely. One is left to wonder why they were looking at JY's vehicle so closely , it like JY, was supposed to be in another state...:)

Something from the crime scene that they saw, plus Harrison was verbal about Cassidy being left alone there as I remember. So it could also be what Cassidy said both on the 911 tape and to officers on the scene. But there was something about the scene itself involving the murder that immediately told the Sheriff what the odds were that it was someone very intimate to the family.

scandi said:
Something from the crime scene that they saw, plus Harrison was verbal about Cassidy being left alone there as I remember. So it could also be what Cassidy said both on the 911 tape and to officers on the scene. But there was something about the scene itself involving the murder that immediately told the Sheriff what the odds were that it was someone very intimate to the family.
If LE determined immediately that this was not random, imo, the perp knew Cassidy was in the house and she was left unharmed. JY would obviously be the first person suspected. Could have been something that tipped them off in the house but I think that there was a person or two that immediately gave LE one of these

:laugh: JY

JMO of course.

scandi said:
Scandi,

I agree with all of the above and will add one more - JY's refusal to assist Inspector Johnson when asked on the phone before he ever returned to Raleigh. We also know the only contact with officers was the night the vehicle was taken - we also know he was not forth coming then either. I would certainly detain the vehicle and get a warrant - huge hinky meter blinking wildly. :bang: JMO

pack_fan said:
I could be totally off base on this one but had imagined in my twisted mind that he would have not returned to the house. I think he may have parked somewhere and snuck in to do the deed. Even in the middle of the night he would have taken a risk of someone seeing his car there. Every neighborhood has one of those nosy neighbors who knows when everyone comes and goes.

Scandi, thanks for the info on the blood. Not into the technical parts of the investigation. BTW, go colts.....
You could be right.

I live in a similar neighborhood. People do watch, all hours..believe me. IF I were to park down or around the road to get back to my house, I would have more help than I could deal with.

The safest place for Jason, and Jason ONLY, was in his own driveway.

(BTW, just in case you missed it before, I DO think he did it.)

Cheers!

scandi said:
YaYa Charlie, I'm with you on the drug angle. I only brought it up as someone at CTV said the viciousness of the murder could have been done by someone on drugs - like it would take that.

Thanks for the link vergage on where the blood droplett was. I had a thought if there was a hole in a plastic bag that was filoled with bloody thingts from the crime, a drop could have spun out as he swung the bag into the back seat.
Scandi,

I do have one thought about JY boy - given his family life while growing up, I think he was more use to women waiting on him, being the center of attention as he would have been the only male in the house. In a marriage it is a two way street - something I'm not sure he was prepared to deal with on a serious level. I doubt seriously he was use to answering to a woman, especially a strong willed one, which I think Michelle had moments of being. JMO and about as deep as my pyscho babble will allow me to go.

raisincharlie said:
Scandi,

I agree with all of the above and will add one more - JY's refusal to assist Inspector Johnson when asked on the phone before he ever returned to Raleigh. We also know the only contact with officers was the night the vehicle was taken - we also know he was not forth coming then either. I would certainly detain the vehicle and get a warrant - huge hinky meter blinking wildly. :bang: JMO

Charlie, when I listened to that 17 1/2 min tape from On The Record this week, I did hear Greta say that the Friday after they had found Michelle, a cop did talk to JY who simply told them he was out of town. And, It was actually Saturday, the wee hours of, when they confiscated the car - 4 hours after that Friday. Do you think that's what Greta was talking about?

Maybe Greta was wrong about the Friday. It was the following Friday after the funeral that JY was back in town and went to the cemetary.

Anyway, that is one thing JY did communicate to an officer very shortly after the crime was discovered.

5bigfish5 said:
You could be right.

I live in a similar neighborhood. People do watch, all hours..believe me. IF I were to park down or around the road to get back to my house, I would have more help than I could deal with.

The safest place for Jason, and Jason ONLY, was in his own driveway.

(BTW, just in case you missed it before, I DO think he did it.)

Cheers!
I agree, right smack in his own driveway or garage - best place to be. Even Michelle wouldn't be too worried about that. JMO

raisincharlie said:
Scandi,

I do have one thought about JY boy - given his family life while growing up, I think he was more use to women waiting on him, being the center of attention as he would have been the only male in the house. In a marriage it is a two way street - something I'm not sure he was prepared to deal with on a serious level. I doubt seriously he was use to answering to a woman, especially a strong willed one, which I think Michelle had moments of being. JMO and about as deep as my pyscho babble will allow me to go.

Yes, I agree about your thoughts on JY. Also those on Michelle. I have a sister like her - well 3 of them who are all now way up there income wise, all married but a shakin' and a movin' by sheer hard work and holding a tight reign on the purse - and everything else. LOL

scandi said:
Charlie, when I listened to that 17 1/2 min tape from On The Record this week, I did hear Greta say that the Friday after they had found Michelle, a cop did talk to JY who simply told them he was out of town. And, It was actually Saturday, the wee hours of, when they confiscated the car - 4 hours after that Friday. Do you think that's what Greta was talking about?

Maybe Greta was wrong about the Friday. It was the following Friday after the funeral that JY was back in town and went to the cemetary.

Anyway, that is one thing JY did communicate to an officer very shortly after the crime was discovered.
Luv, it is never a good idea to ask me about Greta. :) I believe Major Johnson said it all in the People mag - the police contacted JY, offered their condolences and asked for his assistance - he has refused to comply. Jy may well have said he was out of town but I seriously doubt there was any detail about it based on the Inspector's comments in the peep mag article. JMO

raisincharlie said:
I agree, right smack in his own driveway or garage - best place to be. Even Michelle wouldn't be too worried about that. JMO
Plus, the dog would have known.:sick:

5bigfish5 said:
Plus, the dog would have known.:sick:
Yes, I agree. I think the dog must be kept in mind. Seriously I wonder about this dog. I recall someone saying the dog slept in Cassidy's room. I have to wonder if the dog bit the snot out JY if he came anywhere near Cassidy - the dog would have been on alert if there was a fight - something to ponder. Would the dog protect the child even against its owner - I would say yes - most definitely. :sick:

raisincharlie said:
Yes, I agree. I think the dog must be kept in mind. Seriously I wonder about this dog. I recall someone saying the dog slept in Cassidy's room. I have to wonder if the dog bit the snot out JY if he came anywhere near Cassidy - the dog would have been on alert if there was a fight - something to ponder. Would the dog protect the child even against its owner - I would say yes - most definitely. :sick:
I don't know...

I doubt that dog would have bitten Jason, BUT by the same token...Jason would have know that.

Not every run-of-the-mill intruder had THAT advantage.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member