Michelle Young, Pregnant Mom, Murdered NC Part 10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
5bigfish5 said:
I don't know...

I doubt that dog would have bitten Jason, BUT by the same token...Jason would have know that.

Not every run-of-the-mill intruder had THAT advantage.

MOO
It seems this intruder had several advantages...gutsy little devil. :crazy:

pack_fan said:
BTW, I suspect that they probably are blood. At least the one on the outside of the vehicle. Just curious about the size. When I think droplet, I think more than a speck. As for the inside, could be, but I got some stuff growing in my car that would scare LE away and call in Hazmat. Oh, the joys of having children......
Don't I know what you mean! I think there is a sippy cup lost in my van with milk that has probably become petrified. Everyone can smell it but no one can find it, probably slid under the stow and go seats...

5bigfish5 said:
I don't know...

I doubt that dog would have bitten Jason, BUT by the same token...Jason would have know that.

Not every run-of-the-mill intruder had THAT advantage.

MOO
I don't know - if JY and MY had a fight and it ended the way it did - instinct would kick in for the dog especially if it was protective of the baby - I can see the dog biting him to keep him away from the baby. May explain possible blood droplets on and in the SUV - dog bites bleed for a while.

Does anyone remember which poster over at CTV posted about the dog being injured? Now that I'm somewhat familiar with the players over there, it would be interesting to know.

Also, don't remember if it was here or there - someone wanting to know the dog's name. Acc to People it was Mister Garrison.

I've always wondered about that Charlie, but I know one thing. The dog was hanging right with Cassidy, because Smoketree9 said both the dog paw prints and Cassidys foot prints were all over the house.

I hope that dear old dog bit the you know what out of him. Oh, if only we knew. I want to know right away! ;)

There are reasons that LE has not released him as a suspect even though he has never been formally named as one. Hope the upcoming week is a good one. I'm thinking happy thoughts like Peter Pan did Charlie, so that something will come thru that is good news for Mother Justice!

jilly said:
Does anyone remember which poster over at CTV posted about the dog being injured? Now that I'm somewhat familiar with the players over there, it would be interesting to know.

Also, don't remember if it was here or there - someone wanting to know the dog's name. Acc to People it was Mister Garrison.
I believe it was Just the Facts - the dog also supposedly exhibited aggression towards strange men after this event as well.

scandi said:
I've always wondered about that Charlie, but I know one thing. The dog was hanging right with Cassidy, because Smoketree9 said both the dog paw prints and Cassidys foot prints were all over the house.

I hope that dear old dog bit the you know what out of him. Oh, if only we knew. I want to know right away! ;)

There are reasons that LE has not released him as a suspect even though he has never been formally named as one. Hope the upcoming week is a good one. I'm thinking happy thoughts like Peter Pan did Charlie, so that something will come thru that is good news for Mother Justice!
Let's put it this way, IMO, if JY's alibi was rock solid and it checked out, his lawyer would be screaming for LE to issue something to verify JY is not a suspect so JY could collect that million dollar policy - the lawyer is going to want his pay! :D Then he would probably try to sue for damages to JY's reputation and mental distress - more money for the lawyer....:D JMO

Hang on luv - the stuff is going to hit the fan soon I think.

raisincharlie said:
I believe it was Just the Facts - the dog also supposedly exhibited aggression towards strange men after this event as well.

Oh well then! :rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

jilly said:
Oh well then! :rolleyes:
Exactly ;)

ETA - Makes me wonder where exactly that tooth was found and if it was indeed a portion of a human tooth.

I'll post this here, instead of the dog thread as it's in line with the above. Feel free to add your personal experience. When my oldest son was about 4 and I had a 6 month old son, we bought a Collie puppy. That evening, we had plans to go out and had a babysitter arranged. When we got home our sitter told us that our 4 month old female collie puppy went under the crib and refused to come out until we arrived home. Now this was a 4 month old puppy who instinctively knew to protect babies. Her behavior continued to be protective toward my sons and any other child of their aquaintance.

Could the family dog have stayed near Cassidy. Knowing JY, the dog may not have reacted as if he were a stranger, but if he left, would have stayed near Cassidy. Then when her aunt arrived, barked until it knew the identity of the "intruder".

BarnGoddess said:
I'll post this here, instead of the dog thread as it's in line with the above. Feel free to add your personal experience. When my oldest son was about 4 and I had a 6 month old son, we bought a Collie puppy. That evening, we had plans to go out and had a babysitter arranged. When we got home our sitter told us that our 4 month old female collie puppy went under the crib and refused to come out until we arrived home. Now this was a 4 month old puppy who instinctively knew to protect babies. Her behavior continued to be protective toward my sons and any other child of their aquaintance.

Could the family dog have stayed near Cassidy. Knowing JY, the dog may not have reacted as if he were a stranger, but if he left, would have stayed near Cassidy. Then when her aunt arrived, barked until it knew the identity of the "intruder".
I have a feeling this dog would have stayed right with Cassidy if not locked away - I also think if JY killed Michelle - this dog would have instinctively known and felt JY was a threat to the baby - the smell of fear, anger - dogs know it. We do know Meredith said the dog was freaking out - the dog was obviously distressed but felt no threat from Meredith as she made no comment about the dog being aggressive. JMO

Glad you got home safe - sounds like a miserable trip back from Denver.

Alice253 said:
I found this article. It states 2005.
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/1063178/
Still, they are examining every aspect of the couple's life together, including a May 29, 2005, Transylvania County car accident in which Jason Young drove off a road and down a 100-foot embankment into the French Broad River. Neither he nor Michelle Young were seriously injured.
Alice235 and liveoutloud, according to an "insider" posting at CTV, 2005 in the article linked above is a typo; that the accident actually occurred in May 2006. This poster stated: [font=verdana, arial, helvetica]I know the wreck was this year [meaning 2006] because I remember where I was when I learned of the wreck and I didn't live here in 2005.".[/font]

Yes BarnGoddess and Charlie, I think the dog went balistic when someone finally came in that he knew {Meredith did take care of the dog as part of her nanny duties}, and what he was doing was trying to let her know what happened and who did this, and that he had taken care of Cassidy, and she had found him some food and they walked everywhere together and Cassidy tried to take care of her mommy and he sat by her when she did this. And that he finally got Cassidy to stop crying after her daddy left by loving her, licking her face. It was his dog-speak, and he was an old dog, wise in many ways.

I don't mean to overdo that. But can you even begin to imagine the trauma in that house that early morning. Michelle mortally injured and bleeding pools of blood onto the carpet, and then finally succoming to her wounds even though she tried to stay awake for Cassidy. And then a very small girl with the dog by her side to protect her, roaming the house because they got hungry and then Cassidy talking to her mommy telling her she was going to be OK and daddy didn't mean to hurt her. It was traumatic. A life experience for everyone involved.

And a coward left and turned his back on all of this because he wanted a different life to live. It is just unimaginable to me he did this to his little girl ~ and she takes her looks right after him. It is so very sad. Almost unreal that it really even happened.

And just my opinion, of course.

raisincharlie said:
I don't know - if JY and MY had a fight and it ended the way it did - instinct would kick in for the dog especially if it was protective of the baby - I can see the dog biting him to keep him away from the baby. May explain possible blood droplets on and in the SUV - dog bites bleed for a while.
I don't know RC,

Even tho we were told early on that JY had "rescued" Mr. Garrison from a shelter. I think that most probably the duties for the dog had been delegated to MY for quite a while. Can't just "go away" (while pretending to sell software, but visit your girlfriend instead) for a few days a week..dogs gotta' wee-wee.

In the past for ME, whenever in that HORRIBLE time of my life, the certain dude would hit me....MY Doberman would bite ME. So, you can't ever tell exactly HOW a dog will react to frustration.

IMO.

SueY said:
Alice253 and liveoutloud, according to an "insider" posting at CTV, 2005 in the article linked above is a typo; that the accident actually occurred in May 2006. This poster stated: [font=verdana, arial, helvetica]I know the wreck was this year[/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica] [meaning 2006] because I remember where I was when I learned of the wreck and I didn't live here in 2005.".[/font]
Edited from 235 to253. Sorry Alice!

5bigfish5 said:
In the past for ME, whenever in that HORRIBLE time of my life, the certain dude would hit me....MY Doberman would bite ME. So, you can't ever tell exactly HOW a dog will react to frustration.IMO.
Yes, it is hard to say exactly how one's dog/s will react in any given situation. I like to think mine would protect me, and they have in the past, but all dogs and all situations are different, even the same dogs in similar situations could react differently at any given time.

scandi said:
And a coward left and turned his back on all of this because he wanted a different life to live. It is just unimaginable to me he did this to his little girl ~ and she takes her looks right after him. It is so very sad. Almost unreal that it really even happened.

And just my opinion, of course.

I agree with your opinion of this , scandi. How tragic. Poor little girl. And now she can't even see her beloved aunt and her other grandma. What must this child think ?

thats why there was such a struggle...the SOB tried to strangle her first & she put up a hell of a fight :furious:

good for her!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member