DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Floh said:
Why is there NOTHING new from L.E.?

it's making me crazy, just going on the therories we have so far! :crazy:
Does anyone know if this is going to be on any shows tonight? I haven't watched Greta since the SP case but would try to stay awake to watch it for any new developments. It is making me crazy too!

nanandjim said:
Then, Michelle must have been Super Woman. She works a full-time, demanding job, has a 2-year-old, is pregnant with another and has a lover. I feel certain that she also was the main person who maintained and cleaned the household. My, my, how did she do it all?? :waitasec:
I just can't see that either. I will be shocked to find out that Jason WASN'T having an affair.

This just seems to be another case of "she is pregnant and if I divorce her, I will be paying support on TWO kids now!"

I HOPE I am wrong.........

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]Catherine Crier is going to be reporting on this coming up now on CTV.[/font]

If Jason murdered her it had to be because:

1) He was having an affair
2) Financial gain

He is selfish all the way around just by leaving his daughter alone for any length of time, if he is in fact the murderer.

Tia said:
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]Catherine Crier is going to be reporting on this coming up now on CTV.[/font]
I missed most of it:doh: ...

I think if I walked in to my sister's house and found her dead and her child alive I would have taken her and went to the neighbors and called 911 fearing that the killer may still be there. I say that on this side of the fence, however, if I ever found myself in that situation I don't know what I would do.

Masissy said:
I think if I walked in to my sister's house and found her dead and her child alive I would have taken her and went to the neighbors and called 911 fearing that the killer may still be there. I say that on this side of the fence, however, if I ever found myself in that situation I don't know what I would do.
I never really looked at that part of the case. I would never want to know how I would react under those particular circumstances but I maybe would be inclined to flee to a neighboring house too. We all react differently under stress though, perhaps Meredith "maintaining composure" had everything to do with her dear neice and not wanting to frighten her.

Boyz_Mum said:
I missed most of it:doh: ...

Which means? and adds WHAT?

really. i would love if the mods started a new forum where we only clicked on what was pertinent to the case.

i am NOT getting at you, Boyz_Mum. i'm getting at having to click on over 504 replies to ONE single bloody thread. and being LOST!!!

PLEASE, can we have a whole FORUM dedicated to Michelle's murder??? :screaming very, very loudly smilie:

i HAVE contacted a mod to ask if this could be done, but it appears there is some sort of hierarchy here which i'm not given to understand and contact isn't made. :(

:screaming very, very loudly again smilie:

:and crying with frustration:

sorry i lost my temper. :(

Floh said:
Which means? and adds WHAT?

really. i would love if the mods started a new forum where we only clicked on what was pertinent to the case.

i am NOT getting at you, Boyz_Mum. i'm getting at having to click on over 504 replies to ONE single bloody thread. and being LOST!!!

PLEASE, can we have a whole FORUM dedicated to Michelle's murder??? :screaming very, very loudly smilie:

i HAVE contacted a mod to ask if this could be done, but it appears there is some sort of hierarchy here which i'm not given to understand and contact isn't made. :(

:screaming very, very loudly again smilie:

:and crying with frustration:

sorry i lost my temper. :(
I missed the CC segment on the case. I don't know if it added anything to the discussion- I was hoping someone could tell me! I would kind of be nice to have a forum for sorting stuff out.

Hey, I'm with you as far as being lost hoping that if we just keep typing someone will sort it out? LOL! (I get lost on the 25 page threads...)

Masissy said:
I don't know what I would do either. After seeing the home last night on Greta's show, it didn't look like neighbors were close by. She probably would have had to drive to a neighbors house, especially with a 2 yr old. And who knows who's lurking in the trees outside the home? That would be a tough situation.

I'm kind of psyched about cell phone records. They have been helpful in identifying the location of suspects in the past. If his was turned off for any length of time and that was abnormal for him...that will be very telling.

I'm assuming he had one, but nowadays it's almost a given. Add in the fact that he's a salesperson...he had to have one or two, right?

Boyz_Mum said:
I missed the CC segment on the case. I don't know if it added anything to the discussion- I was hoping someone could tell me! It would kind of be nice to have a forum for sorting stuff out.

Hey, I'm with you as far as being lost hoping that if we just keep typing someone will sort it out? LOL! (I get lost on the 25 page threads...)

Bless you. thank goodness i'm not the only one. i'm off to bed and hope for a fresh start on the morrow.

oxox

ETA. [MY sizing and bolding.]

Floh said:
Bless you. thank goodness i'm not the only one. i'm off to bed and ope for a fresh start on the morrow.

oxox

ETA. [MY sizing and bolding.]
I hope the bee in your bonnet and you get a good nights rest! (I love that siggy line!)

concernedperson said:
I am at work so you see how productive I am...not!! Anyway I am switching back and forth from CTV. There is a friend or perceived friend of Jason's posting a lot in his defense. She/he has introduced that Michelle may have had a lover. This poster will not even consider that Jason had anything to do with it. Sounds just like SP's family all over again. Slander the victim while the poor husband is totally innocent.

Been waiting for an eye opener but all I got was not a fax but a prinout thing. This may be the same poster as you guys referenced from another forum.
I remember when Laci was murdered the "naw sayers" were saying that Conner wasn't Scotts', that Laci was having an affair. :banghead:

Boyz_Mum said:
I hope the bee in your bonnet and you get a good nights rest! (I love that siggy line!)

Thanks, Sweetie. buzz, buzz, buzzzzzzz . . . yawn and g'night. :)

Masissy said:
It is a very scary and horrible thing to think about ~ finding a family member laying face down in a pool of blood on the bedroom floor, and the little girl having stepping in and walked through the blood. This was in the afternoon that she was found, however, so she may not have thought about the perp still being in the house. Instinctively though I probably would have grabbed the child and the phone and gotten out of the house to call 911...just out of the shock of seeing the body there. I don't envy the position Meredith found herself in that day.
:(

Boyz_Mum said:
Does anyone know if this is going to be on any shows tonight? I haven't watched Greta since the SP case but would try to stay awake to watch it for any new developments. It is making me crazy too!
It was on Greta's last night, and according to her web page @ FNC, is supposed to be covered again tonight.
:)

close_enough said:
exactly PS!...."hey Meredith, i'm visiting my parents & won't be home till later this evening...i JUST remembered there's a fax on my desk from **** jewelers, & i don't want Michelle to find it when she gets home from work...do you mind going over & getting that off my desk??"....

i assume either Meredith had a key, or was told by Jason where one was hidden outside the house.....
That actually sounds quite logical. Does anyone know if this is a one or two-story house? When I was watching Greta last night, the bedroom seemed to be referred to as "up".
:confused:

panthera said:
It was on Greta's last night, and according to her web page @ FNC, is supposed to be covered again tonight.
:)
I'm hopeful she'll cover it again tonight. Jim Hammer was there covering the case, not just a local reporter, and they spent a good 20-30 minutes on this case. Unless some politician comes out of the closet tonight, I bet we'll hear more tonight!:rolleyes:

Slightly O/T but Nancy Grace could use some new producers. She just doesn't seem to cover anything relevant anymore, and if she does she goes on about it too long! Greta's show is pretty decent though. :twocents: IMO

Taximom said:
I'm hopeful she'll cover it again tonight. Jim Hammer was there covering the case, not just a local reporter, and they spent a good 20-30 minutes on this case. Unless some politician comes out of the closet tonight, I bet we'll hear more tonight!:rolleyes:

Slightly O/T but Nancy Grace could use some new producers. She just doesn't seem to cover anything relevant anymore, and if she does she goes on about it too long! Greta's show is pretty decent though. :twocents: IMO
You're right about Greta's program ~ I got quite a bit of information from last night's program (which I fortunately recorded since we were at the football game!), especially the input of Mark Fuhrman. NG has been covering too much of the Anna Nicole story lately, and not enough about "real" cases, IMO. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member