Michelle Young ~ Pregnant Mother NC Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taximom said:
I swear she ends the sentence with "like" as in "She's supposed to be at work like" and then she's cut off by the 911 operator. When I first heard that I wondered if she meant "She's supposed to be at work like her husband said."

Who knows. I don't know if I can listen to that tape again though.

Taximom, I stick to my earlier thoughts, I'm convinced that tape was spliced MORAE than just editing out the telephone number Meredith gave LE.

Ooops, just realised :slap: phone lines couldn't have been cut if Meredith was on a cordless.

Sorry. <<<takes back one wild-card ...>>> :blushing:

jilly said:
I noticed that too Masissy. And I could help but compare that Michelle was planning on cutting back her employment so that she could spend more time with the kids. Quote:

"Jason Young had just gotten a new job in sales for a medical records company. The gig meant more money, and Michelle talked of cutting back to part time on her job so she could spend more time with the kids."

I wonder how great this new job of Jason's was? Laci Peterson was under the impression that her husband was doing well and that she could be a stay at home mom. Rachel Entwistle stayed at home because she thought Neil could provide.

This might be the case of another husband who couldn't cope with the pressure.
I really wonder about Jason's job and expected salary. I know salespeople can make a decent living but I am sure there is fluctuation in all sales. I am jumping to conclusions when I assume that Michelle was the major breadwinner- and I shouldn't do that but with her accounting background, it almost seems like a safe assumption. I hate it that my suspicions point to Jason but to me it seems like he is the one person who would have a motive?

I just don't feel that the "trailer park" behind the house has anything to do with this. I find it almost offensive that because some people have to live in a trailer because that is what they can afford are automatically thought of in a lesser sense than the part of the population who can afford much better?
Sorry, I don't know why that bugs me so much! It is like the "reaching" that Geragos did looking for the lawn crew or satanists in the brown van- totally stereotyping. Okay, sorry for the tangent!

PolkSaladAnnie said:
And then afterwards ... the body goes limp again!

Close, I thought is was longer than that :eek: ... up to 12 hours??? Heavens - better check...

sorryyyyyy....i'm probably wrong...it's been so long since i read up on all that stuff....i think with the Peterson case 'we' weren't so much into the rigor aspects, but the smell...remember all the dogs..(blood hounds/cadaver dogs)

Here's a little something on rigor:

Link

The rate at which rigor mortis it sets in will depend on several factors such as the person's physique, cause of death and the environment, whether warm, cold, dry, or wet. Different sources give different figures, but very broadly and in 'average' circumstances it begins about 3 to 4 hours after death and becomes complete in about 12 hours (Sherwood, 1997).

charlie & close ... hence the :silenced: icon for rambling ... well, maybe Jay Leno will have me on one of his IQ quizzes - he enjoys a good laugh, LOL :D

Body's preserved when it's cooler:

The 'smell of death' is a reasonable call, close! Especially if TOD circa midnight?

-------------------------------------------

Here's another wild card:

Maybe 6:00 am is a red herring by LE to qualify current testimony?

okay, okay OK ... I'm going, lol.... ... Now!

Boyz_Mum said:
I really wonder about Jason's job and expected salary. I know salespeople can make a decent living but I am sure there is fluctuation in all sales. I am jumping to conclusions when I assume that Michelle was the major breadwinner- and I shouldn't do that but with her accounting background, it almost seems like a safe assumption. I hate it that my suspicions point to Jason but to me it seems like he is the one person who would have a motive?
(snipped)
Everytime my first husband got a new sales job he was on a draw (which had to be paid back) until real money started coming in. I wonder how Chart One works. Commission based? Salary + Commission?

Jason was only there 3 months....

close_enough said:
lol, i'm sorry raisin.....
I'm just having fun with you, no need to apologize. I like those little faces now and then.

Taximom said:
I swear she ends the sentence with "like" as in "She's supposed to be at work like" and then she's cut off by the 911 operator. When I first heard that I wondered if she meant "She's supposed to be at work like her husband said."

I heard the 911 tape for the first time last night on Greta and I have to say I thought Meredith sounded near hysterical- I didn't detect any calmness in her voice but perhaps a quieted voice not to upset Cassidy? (anyway, that didn't have to do with your post but I had to add my 2 cents...)

I was listening closely to what was played and I am not sure that I heard what you are referring to but as Meredith was trying to talk, the operator did seem to cut her off a lot but I think it was to get the details. She sounded like she was going to just bust into emotion and the operator was trying to avoid that? Do you know what I mean?

PolkSaladAnnie said:
charlie & close ... hence the :silenced: icon for rambling ... well, maybe Jay Leno will have me on one of his IQ quizzes - he enjoys a good laugh, LOL :D

The 'smell of death' is a reasonable call, close! Especially if TOD circa midnight?

You know - that is a really good thought. I recall in the Pam Vitale case the police were asking the neighbors questions relating to a noon to 3 pm time frame. The truth was she was murdered somewhere around 10:12 am.

Taximom said:

oooooh, Taxi...i'm SO glad you noticed that also...i didn't want to mention it, cause it would make me look even more like "HANG JASON".....she most definately said that & the dispatcher cut her off....

i think it's pretty obvious who i think did this, but i swear i'm TRYING to hold my tongue on many things here......

MrsMush99 said:
Here's a little something on rigor:

Link

The rate at which rigor mortis it sets in will depend on several factors such as the person's physique, cause of death and the environment, whether warm, cold, dry, or wet. Different sources give different figures, but very broadly and in 'average' circumstances it begins about 3 to 4 hours after death and becomes complete in about 12 hours (Sherwood, 1997).

thank you Mushy:)

will save that link....

close_enough said:
oooooh, Taxi...i'm SO glad you noticed that also...i didn't want to mention it, cause it would make me look even more like "HANG JASON".....she most definately said that & the dispatcher cut her off....

i think it's pretty obvious who i think did this, but i swear i'm TRYING to hold my tongue on many things here......
Close, just remember the ICON :silenced: Poke gave us for rambling, I think it would be appropriate for holding our tongue as well.....

raisincharlie said:
I should know this by now having followed a few cases with you super sleuthers but, how long does it take for rigor to set in ? I recall Meredith saying the body was cold and stiff in the 911 call.

According to Dr Baden the other day - 10-12 hrs.

I don't remember Michelle saying she was stiff - definitely cold - BUT of course I could be wrong.

If this is the case, I don't get the 6am time at least according to rigor.

eta Just read PSA's post - "maybe a red herring".

PolkSaladAnnie said:

good point...it's possible for sure....i'm sure there's room for error with any timings of these kinds anyway....

Taximom said:
Everytime my first husband got a new sales job he was on a draw (which had to be paid back) until real money started coming in. I wonder how Chart One works. Commission based? Salary + Commission?

Jason was only there 3 months....

And, taximom, every time my first husband got a new job - I didn't know about it :D Guess I should have picked up clues when he never wanted to sing "You're my first; You're my last - my everything" on karaoke after work.

jilly said:
According to Dr Baden the other day - 10-12 hrs.

I don't remember Michelle saying she was stiff - definitely cold - BUT of course I could be wrong.

If this is the case, I don't get the 6am time at least according to rigor.

morning Jilly:)

yes, Meredith said Michelle was stiff....that was one of her comments when she was trying turn Michelle's body over for the 911 dispatcher....

jilly said:
I noticed that too Masissy. And I could help but compare that Michelle was planning on cutting back her employment so that she could spend more time with the kids. Quote:

"Jason Young had just gotten a new job in sales for a medical records company. The gig meant more money, and Michelle talked of cutting back to part time on her job so she could spend more time with the kids."

I wonder how great this new job of Jason's was? Laci Peterson was under the impression that her husband was doing well and that she could be a stay at home mom. Rachel Entwistle stayed at home because she thought Neil could provide.

This might be the case of another husband who couldn't cope with the pressure.
And don't forget Janet and Raven Abaroa... there's a forum here for Janet. Same thing. Pregnant and murdered and husband indicted for stealing from his work. Lots of debt. No one ever arrested in that case :(

i think the murder occured anywhere btw 1 & 3 am....that's why LE wanted anything anyone might have seen or NOT seen betw the hours of midnight & 6 am....(this is MY 'wildcard') :silenced:

Thanks charlie, close: (6:00 am thing...). I feel LE believe this crime happened between midnight and 2:00 am; perhaps there was evidence of some sort of clean up - and they added an hour or so - then asked the public if vehicles were seen in the area.

In game reserves in Africa - an expert tracker may tell within 30 minutes - of when a lion, antelope or ele (etc) had passed through an area. Perhaps forensics can do the same with outdoor impressions on the driveway? Dew on the grass? Etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member