Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
otto said:
I'm off to work. It will be a particularly tough day because there was a car accident late Friday night where one person died and two are in critical condition ... it's been a tough weekend but I think the real challenge is yet to come. Hope y'all have a great day and please solve this one for me. Thanks.

Look after yourself, otto!!! Drive carefully - and you know where we are. SOLVE it? We can only re-hash initial reports. LE are being too tight-lipped; neither family (aside from forum Jasonites) have knocked the media/LE - so there's obviously (IMO) stuff going on we surely will not hear about... YET ...

Have a good one - ya know exactly where to find us... so sneak in later, lol!

PSA :)

Since we're speculating because we have no info if Michele was found on the bed maybe she was put there. We don't know that the dog didn't bark wake her up and she went to check. Could've been hit in the hall, doorway or even downstairs. If Meredith said there was blood all over the house she might not have meant just footprints from Cassidy. If there was a baby gate (1st child, more protective) Cassidy didn't track blood downstairs or walls and if the dog was in the house he somehow didn't get to Michele or Cassidy?

Now of course LE and their csi team know all of this and I'm sure Meredith picked up on a lot while in the house. We have to admit we know very little right down to where the dog was.

Good morning everyone. I am glad to see that there is a part 3, part 2 was so loooooong. I hope we hear some news today.

Someone mentioned a baby gate, good thought. If there was one at the top of the stairs, then there wouldn't be any bloody footprints downstairs. I wonder what MF saw when she first walked in. Didn't she say that things didn't look right to her?

strach304 said:
Since we're speculating because we have no info if Michele was found on the bed maybe she was put there. We don't know that the dog didn't bark wake her up and she went to check. Could've been hit in the hall, doorway or even downstairs. If Meredith said there was blood all over the house she might not have meant just footprints from Cassidy. If there was a baby gate (1st child, more protective) Cassidy didn't track blood downstairs or walls and if the dog was in the house he somehow didn't get to Michele or Cassidy?

Now of course LE and their csi team know all of this and I'm sure Meredith picked up on a lot while in the house. We have to admit we know very little right down to where the dog was.

We must have been thinking the same thing at the same time.LOL

Here's a dummy question for you all - brief lead in to the question first.

Meredith has a Myspace so it is likely reasonable to assume she therefore has computer access. Since computers are also pretty common household items now days, it is also reasonable to assume she had computer access from her home. We can also assume she wasn't at work (if she works) on Friday the 3rd as JY called her to go pick up a fax.

Question - if this fax was actually about a gift for MY, why didn't JY just email it or have it emailed to Meredith ? Seems to me that would be easy to do, unless it was indeed a hard copy fax - which seems so antiquated for an on-line retailer IMO. I might add - color fax machines are not really common - color would be important if one is looking at a gift - no?

Which brings up another question, if he called Meredith to go get this fax - he was obviously aware enough of her schedule to believe she could go get it. Would he know more about her schedule than his wife's schedule ? I bring this up because the local reporter on this story (Lamb - can't remember her first name) has indicated that MY had a flex schedule and normally did not work on Fridays. It has also been speculated by the friends that MY had a Dr appointment on Friday.

JMO - the fax smells like a sturgeon...:p

Maybe these were points that was mentioned previously, but there was a lot of posts to go through but I am also of the opinion that Michelle was on the floor, the pillow may have fallen off the bed, and we don't know how much room Meredith had to work with, in a state of disarray, pillow could have fallen.

In listening to the 911 call, I thought Meredith said when she was trying to turn Michelle over that she was trying to pull her clothes, when she was having a hard time pulling her over, did anyone else hear that?

For the record, I heard Daddy, myself when the tape cut out very clearly and also something that sounded like bee, beed or beeding very clearly.

My opinion also, for what it's worth, is Meredith was in shock and did well in keeping her cool for the sake of her niece.

I'm not at all surprised that we haven't heard lately from the victim's family much. Until the suspect is arrested, they have to keep ties open and access to Cassidy and we don't know what LE has asked of the family, which may be to keep a low profile, which happens often in cases such as this.

You guys have done an awesome job keeping up with things and there is still a lot of information for me to process still.

GREAT... thinking, charlie! Yep, Meredith had MySpace - and she also owned a house:car ... so this is a modern, single gal that appreciates indepedence, enjoys the Internet - and therefore you're right, charlie - the Internet, lap top, crackberry (?), efax ... et al - completes the picture.

So ... indeed... this fax may be balarney: Jason was v comfortable to call Meredith - so he at least knew she was flexi enough to pop over. He HAD to have known his wife's sched the next day (day off??? Dr's appoint???).

Watching the Sheriff Interview video, I saw an LE officer pack the back/trunk of his vehicle and climb into the driver's seat with what looked like a lap top that he'd taken out of the rear and carried with him to front-seat (perhaps to ensure it was more secure up front).

BTW: Would Raleigh (surrounds) be considered "Deep South" ? Just asking... Ta in advance :)

strach304 said:

Well thought out, Strach.

I was hoping to come on this morning and find an arrest. I have a feeling some news will come out this week.

PolkSaladAnnie said:
GREAT... thinking, charlie! Yep, Meredith had MySpace - and she also owned a house:car ... so this is a modern, single gal that appreciates indepedence, enjoys the Internet - and therefore you're right, charlie - the Internet, lap top, crackberry (?), efax ... et al - completes the picture.

So ... indeed... this fax may be balarney: Jason was v comfortable to call Meredith - so he at least knew she was flexi enough to pop over. He HAD to have known his wife's sched the next day (day off??? Dr's appoint???).

Watching the Sheriff Interview video, I saw an LE officer pack the back/trunk of his vehicle and climb into the driver's seat with what looked like a lap top that he'd taken out of the rear and carried with him to front-seat (perhaps to ensure it was more secure up front).

BTW: Would Raleigh (surrounds) be considered "Deep South" ? Just asking... Ta in advance :)

Annie,

I used to live near Raleigh before I moved to the mountains and I don't consider Raleigh as the Deep South. We're just barely south...lol.

terminatrixator said:
Maybe these were points that was mentioned previously, but there was a lot of posts to go through but I am also of the opinion that Michelle was on the floor, the pillow may have fallen off the bed, and we don't know how much room Meredith had to work with, in a state of disarray, pillow could have fallen.

I'm not at all surprised that we haven't heard lately from the victim's family much. Until the suspect is arrested, they have to keep ties open and access to Cassidy and we don't know what LE has asked of the family, which may be to keep a low profile, which happens often in cases such as this.

You guys have done an awesome job keeping up with things and there is still a lot of information for me to process still.

Hey terminatrixator (lol - amazing nic!) ... seems you join many others in your immediate comnclusions. The pillow: logical thoughts there - maybe Michelle ended up the floor gripping a pillow - or a pillow landed on top of/alongside her - that's why Meredith had to move it???

Silence is Golden ... and you're right: when this egg is cracked it's going to be a whopper. I believe LE are ensuring they canvass every possible avenue, access, building, dweller, associate of michelle's from her home, family, neighbors, local residents, local store, local video (she'd just hired/bought one for Cassidy) ... through colleagues.

There's an undertone of faith exiting the golden silence: I think this Sheriff is paying attention to FACTS - not hype. JMO

Also odd: Michelle was as much family to JY's family as to her own - his folk have said & shown ZIP. Is that odd or normal? Where's the mounring? Where are the statements to say "Our baby g/dau and her daddy have lost her mommy and his wife; she's our beloved dau-in-law. This is obscene. tragic and not acceptable. Please come forward with ANY information..."

Instead, J's step-dad fires off about LE investigator's and they all disappear.

Hmmmm... there are definitely divisions here - actions speak louder than words. Ehem ...

PSA :)

terminatrixator said:

In listening to the 911 call, I thought Meredith said when she was trying to turn Michelle over that she was trying to pull her clothes, when she was having a hard time pulling her over, did anyone else hear that?

For the record, I heard Daddy, myself when the tape cut out very clearly and also something that sounded like bee, beed or beeding very clearly.

My opinion also, for what it's worth, is Meredith was in shock and did well in keeping her cool for the sake of her niece.

morning trixator...morning everyone:)

thought i would add this in here again, since it's being brought up....there was no mention of Michelle having clothes on, but that doesn't mean she didn't....i THINK what some people are hearing about "pulling clothes/shirt, etc" is really where Meredith says she's going to try to get Michelle's pulse...maybe??....good point about the pillow though, trixator...we just don't know where this pillow was, that Meredith says she moved....but i'm going to go with Michelle being found on the bed since one news article states her body was found laying on her bed.....

this is exactly where the dispatcher starts trying to get Meredith to get Michelle on her back, & Meredith has just gotten Cassie to go to her own room "for 2 seconds".....there is no mention of a shirt....

dispatcher...."can you get her on her back?"

Meredith....(takes a deep breath) "ok - omg - Michelle?...i don't think so, she's so heavy"

dispatcher...."ok, see if you can get her on her back"

Meredith...."i really think she's dead"

dispatcher....."pardon?"

Meredith...."i really think she's dead"

dispatcher...."OK - - are you certain?"

Meredith...."hang on" - "Cassidy sweetie, please go in your room ok, honey?"
................."uh uh i'm pretty sure"

dispatcher....."you are?"

Meredith..."actually no, i don't know, um"

dispatcher...."ok, we need to make sure"

Meredith....."ok"

dispatcher....."can you get her on her back for me?"

Meredith...."she's kind of twisted in a way that i can't do that"

dispatcher...."you can't roll her over?"

Meredith...."no, not easily"

dispatcher...."alright, you're going to have to try"

Meredith...."hang on, i'm trying to see if i can get her pulse"....

*pause*

dispatcher...."we gotta try to do CPR, if we can get her on her back, Meredith"

Meredith...."oh (or no) she's ice cold"

dispatcher...."she's cold?"

Meredith...."yes"

dispatcher....."ok - alright"

Meredith...."her body is stiff"

dispatcher...."ok - then don't try"

PolkSaladAnnie said:

PSA,

Good morning. As to what looked like a lap top - if it was a lap top, more than likely it would have been one belonging to the officer. I say that because evidence is "supposed" to be bagged at the scene to preserve the found condition and any trace evidence that may be present. So I am thinking - that wasn't a lap top belonging to anyone other than LE.

By the way ... shoot me if you have to, but my antenna are out with all posts by Jasonites/supporters (etc) that have offered rather 'limp, semi-rational but inconclusive' excuse for Jason's actions. I-M-O !!

He's hiding (well, he IS grieveing)
He didn't talk to LE voluntarily: (he didn't have to - he gave what was required)
His business trip far too coinci-hinky-dinky: (nothing wrong with that)
I bet it was him: (No, it must have been someone else; or a stranger)
He lawyered up with high prof crim def atty (well, within his rights)
No one else lawyered up (well JY husband, this is automatic)
He's staying silent: (yeah, you know what the media are like...)
The fax is mysterious : (not really, he was just one of those guys that thought ahead)
He may have killed her: (what would that acheive (cough cough)... why?)
What if there's another woman: (no way, they were in love)

and ... it goes ONNNN, lol

JMHO, of course, guys :)

raisincharlie said:
Here's a dummy question for you all - brief lead in to the question first.

Meredith has a Myspace so it is likely reasonable to assume she therefore has computer access. Since computers are also pretty common household items now days, it is also reasonable to assume she had computer access from her home. We can also assume she wasn't at work (if she works) on Friday the 3rd as JY called her to go pick up a fax.

Question - if this fax was actually about a gift for MY, why didn't JY just email it or have it emailed to Meredith ? Seems to me that would be easy to do, unless it was indeed a hard copy fax - which seems so antiquated for an on-line retailer IMO. I might add - color fax machines are not really common - color would be important if one is looking at a gift - no?

Which brings up another question, if he called Meredith to go get this fax - he was obviously aware enough of her schedule to believe she could go get it. Would he know more about her schedule than his wife's schedule ? I bring this up because the local reporter on this story (Lamb - can't remember her first name) has indicated that MY had a flex schedule and normally did not work on Fridays. It has also been speculated by the friends that MY had a Dr appointment on Friday.

JMO - the fax smells like a sturgeon...:p

Good Morning Charlie and Everyone.

I have a tight knot in my stomach today...something is going to happen soon and in my gut I feel so many lives are going to be further shattered.

I think the fax was a ruse, Charlie. I don't think he planned the fax into his design of this murder but was an after thought to CHA and so Merideth could get Cassidy out of there. To do this to his sister in law is beyond my comprehension. Watch and see, they probably had a good relationship through the years yet this is what he did to not only Michelle and the baby but Merideth in the end.

When did he actually leave? I know the friends were there weren't they? Imo, he left then waited somewhere for the house to become silent and dark. If so he premeditated all of this in this manner and it still chills me that he did it in such a brutal sadistic way. Where or where did that kind of rage and hatred come from? I wonder if there were any red flags at all along the way.

Usually when murderers like this murder their motives are similar. Debt, money, control, not wanting baby, hidden affair, jealousy.... to name a few. Which senseless motive will fit this killer this time?

If Jason Young is guilty of this and I am inclined to think he is then this should be a death penalty case imo.

IMO

Ocean

raisincharlie said:
PSA,

Good morning. As to what looked like a lap top - if it was a lap top, more than likely it would have been one belonging to the officer. I say that because evidence is "supposed" to be bagged at the scene to preserve the found condition and any trace evidence that may be present. So I am thinking - that wasn't a lap top belonging to anyone other than LE.

Oh, ok ...thanks; didn't think of that. Roger! (& copied...)

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Hey terminatrixator (lol - amazing nic!) ... seems you join many others in your immediate comnclusions. The pillow: logical thoughts there - maybe Michelle ended up the floor gripping a pillow - or a pillow landed on top of/alongside her - that's why Meredith had to move it???

Silence is Golden ... and you're right: when this egg is cracked it's going to be a whopper. I believe LE are ensuring they canvass every possible avenue, access, building, dweller, associate of michelle's from her home, family, neighbors, local residents, local store, local video (she'd just hired/bought one for Cassidy) ... through colleagues.

There's an undertone of faith exiting the golden silence: I think this Sheriff is paying attention to FACTS - not hype. JMO
Thank you. LE has to look at every single thing so there can be no outcry of Rush to Judgement, etc. like we have seen in the past.

I'm interested in this case as it is also in NC, where Janet Christiansen Abaroa was brutally murdered. I also see so many similarities between Laci's murder and Janet's murder and am trying to get caught and stay caught up here.

I hope eventually this will be put in it's own forum so we can get facts - media - speculation and individual discussions segregated in the future for those of us that are arriving late in the discussions.

5bigfish5 said:
Since we just switched over to #3, and I really don't know how to make this thing do something it apparently doesn't want to, please bear with me. Sorry.

Brought over from the previous thread:

Close Enough said @ 10:23 on 11-19:
i think Cassidy said a lot...i've thought that from the very minute i heard the 911 call....

Close Enough, what scares me the most, is that Jason and his family have had access to Cassidy for days now. Plenty of time to reprogram a 2+ yr. old to answer the question,

What happened to your mommy?

Bad man killed my mommy.

Get my drift?

yes, i get your drift, but i don't think LE would ask that child any questions...they have the tape & since i believe Cassidy said a LOT in that tape, i think they learned whatever they learned, IF anything, from it already.....but i agree w/you..i think the 911 call got the ball rollin on where to start....JMO

BUT i do agree with you...i picture her being 'reprogrammed'.....

oceanblueeyes said:
Good Morning Charlie and Everyone.

I have a tight knot in my stomach today...something is going to happen soon and in my gut I feel so many lives are going to be further shattered.

I think the fax as a ruse, Charlie. I don't think he planned the fax into his design of this murder but was an after thought to CHA and so Merideth could get Cassidy out of there. To do this to his sister in law is beyond my comprehension. Watch and see, they probably had a good relationship through the years yet this is what he did to not only to Michelle but Merideth in the end.

When did he actually leave? I know the friends were there weren't they? Imo, he left then waited somewhere for the house to become silent and dark. If so he premeditated all of this in this manner and it still chills me that he did it in such a brutal sadistic way. Where or where did that kind of rage and hatred come from? I wonder if there were any red flags at all along the way.

Usually when murderers like this murder their motives are similar. Debt, money, control, not wanting baby, hidden affair, jealousy.... to name a few. Which senseless motive will fit this killer this time?

If Jason Young is guilty of this and I am inclined to think he is then this should be a death penalty case imo.

IMO

Ocean

Hi Ocean - listening and RE listening to the Greta interviews - friends left (those officially last saw MY) was 10:30 pm.

We have *not* been told when JY left, other than he was seen leaving with his luggage.

All along, we've been stating the points in your above post: and I repeat I will not be shocked if another woman comes over the horizon...

Outside of DP, justice for Michelle and her baby boy - along with closure and information to MY's mom, dad, sisters and daughter!!!

Close enough - thank you again for reposting that for me.

Meredith...."hang on, i'm trying to see if i can get her pulse"....

I see it now, and believe you are right, when I heard it I thought she said I'm trying to "pull her clothes" - see if I can get her pulse makes more sense to me. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member