Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
terminatrixator said:
Thank you. LE has to look at every single thing so there can be no outcry of Rush to Judgement, etc. like we have seen in the past.

I'm interested in this case as it is also in NC, where Janet Christiansen Abaroa was brutally murdered. I also see so many similarities between Laci's murder and Janet's murder and am trying to get caught and stay caught up here.

I hope eventually this will be put in it's own forum so we can get facts - media - speculation and individual discussions segregated in the future for those of us that are arriving late in the discussions.

Hi T/xator ... I think you hit the nail on the head with your "LE do not want to be seen as rush to judgement". I believe they've covered every possible route - leaving the LEAST OBVIOUS ... for last - to ensure prime attention and focus has been invested in what the evidence has provided or indicated as "CHIEF SUSPECT".

We'll find out... we don't know yet (person/group people)

Greatb thoughts, BTW ... :)

close_enough said:
yes, i get your drift, but i don't think LE would ask that child any questions...they have the tape & since i believe Cassidy said a LOT in that tape, i think they learned whatever they learned, IF anything, from it already.....but i agree w/you..i think the 911 call got the ball rollin on where to start....JMO

BUT i do agree with you...i picture her being 'reprogrammed'.....

Good Morning close!

I am not so sure they didn't talk to Cassidy. Remember Jason had to come all the way back to pick her up so there was ample time.

Why I say this is when Christa Worthington was murdered her 2 year old daughter, Ava, was also found at the scene alive traipsing around in blood. The female police officer did ask Cassidy what happened and she said "Mommy fell down and I tried to wash Mommy" (paraphrasing) Even though she did not see who had killed her mother she did verbalize what she did. So imo if Cassidy saw daddy there when Mommy got hurt.......LE has those statements.

IMO

Ocean

raisincharlie said:
Here's a dummy question for you all - brief lead in to the question first.

Meredith has a Myspace so it is likely reasonable to assume she therefore has computer access. Since computers are also pretty common household items now days, it is also reasonable to assume she had computer access from her home. We can also assume she wasn't at work (if she works) on Friday the 3rd as JY called her to go pick up a fax.

Question - if this fax was actually about a gift for MY, why didn't JY just email it or have it emailed to Meredith ? Seems to me that would be easy to do, unless it was indeed a hard copy fax - which seems so antiquated for an on-line retailer IMO. I might add - color fax machines are not really common - color would be important if one is looking at a gift - no?

Which brings up another question, if he called Meredith to go get this fax - he was obviously aware enough of her schedule to believe she could go get it. Would he know more about her schedule than his wife's schedule ? I bring this up because the local reporter on this story (Lamb - can't remember her first name) has indicated that MY had a flex schedule and normally did not work on Fridays. It has also been speculated by the friends that MY had a Dr appointment on Friday.

JMO - the fax smells like a sturgeon...:p

hmmm, all good thoughts/questions/points......

i've felt that the fax was legit...as part of the planning, so he wouldn't be the one to find Michelle's body, BUT......you could be right, & the fax IS a sturgeon.....i don't know about him knowing Meredith's schedule, but i think it's safe to say he knew Michelle's....IF the fax is a sturgeon, then maybe he just lucked up & Meredith was available to go retrieve a 'fax'......hmmm

terminatrixator said:
Thank you. LE has to look at every single thing so there can be no outcry of Rush to Judgement, etc. like we have seen in the past.

I'm interested in this case as it is also in NC, where Janet Christiansen Abaroa was brutally murdered. I also see so many similarities between Laci's murder and Janet's murder and am trying to get caught and stay caught up here.

I hope eventually this will be put in it's own forum so we can get facts - media - speculation and individual discussions segregated in the future for those of us that are arriving late in the discussions.

term: with the startling stats illuminating current/ex lover (partner or spouse) as the chief perp in pregnancy homicides - and with this diabolical trend increasing - I might write Tricia and see if W/S is able to open a category dedicated to this subject. That way - even though some may not make regional/national or global headlines - they're equally discussed and considered....

Comparisons may be made: stats verified - profiles drawn. Of all homicides, the ones that make me so sick are babies, children and pregnant women. If defies human nature - it's heinous and yes: I am biased. I've seen this thing once too often - and it's about time the yeller-bellied coward-killers get discriminated against! And ... badly....

JMHO - onward we go!

terminatrixator said:
Close enough - thank you again for reposting that for me.

Meredith...."hang on, i'm trying to see if i can get her pulse"....

I see it now, and believe you are right, when I heard it I thought she said I'm trying to "pull her clothes" - see if I can get her pulse makes more sense to me. Thank you.

you're welcome...course this is how i heard the tape, but lord knows i listened to it enough..whew!...almost embarrassed to say how many times, eeeeek!

anyway, i'm positive on this part for sure....

oceanblueeyes said:
Good Morning Charlie and Everyone.

I have a tight knot in my stomach today...something is going to happen soon and in my gut I feel so many lives are going to be further shattered.

I think the fax was a ruse, Charlie. I don't think he planned the fax into his design of this murder but was an after thought to CHA and so Merideth could get Cassidy out of there. To do this to his sister in law is beyond my comprehension. Watch and see, they probably had a good relationship through the years yet this is what he did to not only Michelle and the baby but Merideth in the end.

When did he actually leave? I know the friends were there weren't they? Imo, he left then waited somewhere for the house to become silent and dark. If so he premeditated all of this in this manner and it still chills me that he did it in such a brutal sadistic way. Where or where did that kind of rage and hatred come from? I wonder if there were any red flags at all along the way.

Usually when murderers like this murder their motives are similar. Debt, money, control, not wanting baby, hidden affair, jealousy.... to name a few. Which senseless motive will fit this killer this time?

If Jason Young is guilty of this and I am inclined to think he is then this should be a death penalty case imo.

IMO

Ocean
Ocean,

In fairness, I don't recall seeing any thing in print articles that gives any real time for when JY left the house on the evening before MY was found. I have seen in print that there were friends at the house and that they left at 10:30 pm. Anything else about that evening is, I believe, speculation or contributions made by friends spreading word over the internet. So I can't help you there but I'm sure if anyone has seen a link to an article or video with this information they will share it.

I'm thinking the fax is also a ruse - but as you know well - I have been wrong before, pretty sure I will be wrong in the future as well. Personally, I believe every human is capable of rage, if and when all the keys, factors, and time lines up. How well they cage it, control it, and disapate it varies, some can, some cannot. JMO.

oceanblueeyes said:
Good Morning close!

I am not so sure they didn't talk to Cassidy. Remember Jason had to come all the way back to pick her up so there was ample time.

Why I say this is when Christa Worthington was murdered her 2 year old daughter, Ava, was also found at the scene alive traipsing around in blood. The female police officer did ask Cassidy what happened and she said "Mommy fell down and I tried to wash Mommy" (paraphrasing) Even though she did not see who had killed her mother she did verbalize what she did. So imo if Cassidy saw daddy there when Mommy got hurt.......LE has those statements.

IMO

Ocean

you're right Ocean....they did have time...if they talked to Cassidy in person, then i don't believe they would have to talk to her a 2nd time...it wouldn't matter now, what she's been told elsewhere (in Brevard)

hey close! :crazy: W/c and ..... good morning :)

I feel MY was found on the floor: I know many feel on the bed - but I just feel she was on the floor, face-down.... Cassie was trotting up and down to her mommy and left the trail of foorprints - which is another reason I feel this as bedclothes, matress etc may have absorbed much of the blood. From Meredith's description, these were little footsies that had 'stepped in blood' not stained by blood.

What d'ya think??

oceanblueeyes said:
Good Morning Charlie and Everyone.

I have a tight knot in my stomach today...something is going to happen soon and in my gut I feel so many lives are going to be further shattered.

I think the fax was a ruse, Charlie. I don't think he planned the fax into his design of this murder but was an after thought to CHA and so Merideth could get Cassidy out of there. To do this to his sister in law is beyond my comprehension. Watch and see, they probably had a good relationship through the years yet this is what he did to not only Michelle and the baby but Merideth in the end.

When did he actually leave? I know the friends were there weren't they? Imo, he left then waited somewhere for the house to become silent and dark. If so he premeditated all of this in this manner and it still chills me that he did it in such a brutal sadistic way. Where or where did that kind of rage and hatred come from? I wonder if there were any red flags at all along the way.

Usually when murderers like this murder their motives are similar. Debt, money, control, not wanting baby, hidden affair, jealousy.... to name a few. Which senseless motive will fit this killer this time?

If Jason Young is guilty of this and I am inclined to think he is then this should be a death penalty case imo.

IMO

Ocean
Okay, who are you and what have you done with Blue Eyes...... :p Well now, this is a sea change for you. I am glad you have crossed over to the dark side with me and others. What is the biggest thing that's giving you that sick feeling in your stomach?

PolkSaladAnnie said:
term: with the startling stats illuminating current/ex lover (partner or spouse) as the chief perp in pregnancy homicides - and with this diabolical trend increasing - I might write Tricia and see if W/S is able to open a category dedicated to this subject. That way - even though some may not make regional/national or global headlines - they're equally discussed and considered....

Comparisons may be made: stats verified - profiles drawn. Of all homicides, the ones that make me so sick are babies, children and pregnant women. If defies human nature - it's heinous and yes: I am biased. I've seen this thing once too often - and it's about time the yeller-bellied coward-killers get discriminated against! And ... badly....

JMHO - onward we go!

morning polk:)

it would be nice for Michelle to have her own forum....what constitutes a forum????....do you think 'they' think this crime will be solved soon??...just wondering how an actual forum gets started.....i know a LOT has been hush hush in this case...could that by why??

raisincharlie said:
Ocean,

In fairness, I don't recall seeing any thing in print articles that gives any real time for when JY left the house on the evening before MY was found. I have seen in print that there were friends at the house and that they left at 10:30 pm. Anything else about that evening is, I believe, speculation or contributions made by friends spreading word over the internet. So I can't help you there but I'm sure if anyone has seen a link to an article or video with this information they will share it.

I'm thinking the fax is also a ruse - but as you know well - I have been wrong before, pretty sure I will be wrong in the future as well. Personally, I believe every human is capable of rage, if and when all the keys, factors, and time lines up. How well they cage it, control it, and dissipate it varies, some can, some cannot. JMO.

I can certainly understand your point of view Charlie. Yes, of course we are all capable of rage but imo not this type of rage. It is different and I think it is the makeup of the killer that makes it so different from the norm. To have rage is one thing to be capable of murder is an entirely different mindset imo.

That is why murders, even though to us seem to happen every time we turn around, are still an oddity in this country. Out of 300 million people only around 4500-5000 murder people per year. Imo it shows that these individuals are not like us, they are very different.

To think about something is one thing but to be able to act on those thoughts in such a despicable manner sets them apart and in their own minority group.

JMO of course.

Ocean

close_enough said:

it would be nice for Michelle to have her own forum....what constitutes a forum????....do you think 'they' think this crime will be solved soon??...just wondering how an actual forum gets started.....i know a LOT has been hush hush in this case...could that by why??

Hi hon - a forum for Michelle? That's respectfully and rightfully - totally up to the mods - but imagine if every hot topic became a forum: many don't 'take off' until there's substance. I was just mulling over *more* than a forum - but rather a catergory of several forums: a forum for major cases and a general reference for those cases that don't 'make it big' and as I write that, I feel so guilty - nevertheless, these crimes/cases are just appalling and the stats are severe enough to commence (imo, lol) a campaign to get a message out there.

close_enough said:

Close, I think they mods like to wait and see what is going to happen in a case. Some forums are opened and die out when there is no information. I have a feeling this won't happen with this one though. But we'll see. Like I said in a previous post, there hasn't been any news articles since the 17th.

PolkSaladAnnie said:
hey close! :crazy: W/c and ..... good morning :)

I feel MY was found on the floor: I know many feel on the bed - but I just feel she was on the floor, face-down.... Cassie was trotting up and down to her mommy and left the trail of foorprints - which is another reason I feel this as bedclothes, matress etc may have absorbed much of the blood. From Meredith's description, these were little footsies that had 'stepped in blood' not stained by blood.

What d'ya think??

wellllllll, i was all for the 'being found on the floor' UNTIL i read otto's post of a report that she was found on the bed....THEN i got to thinking about what Meredith said about "moving a pillow" in the 911 call....Meredith moved a pillow, & i have to assume that she moved it to get a closer look at Michelle (to get it out of the way)........i think the blood that was "everywhere" could have been just that....on the bed, but also on the wall above & around the bed, & on the floor...spatters & such....

bless Cassidy's little heart:(.....if there was as much blood as we're led to believe, then her simply crawling up beside her mommy in the bed would have surely transferred a lot of blood on that baby....

oceanblueeyes said:
I can certainly understand your point of view Charlie. Yes, of course we are all capable of rage but imo not this type of rage. It is different and I think it is the makeup of the killer that makes it so different from the norm. To have rage is one thing to be capable of murder is an entirely different mindset imo.

That is why murders, even though to us seem to happen every time we turn around, are still an oddity in this country. Out of 300 million people only around 4500-5000 murder people per year. Imo it shows that these individuals are not like us, they are very different.

To think about something is one thing but to be able to act on those thoughts in such a despicable manner sets them apart and in their own minority group.

JMO of course.

Ocean
I think you probably remember in our many discussions that I always thought there was something good in everyone, even killers. (Lord knows englishleigh severly beat me for that thought - if you are reading english - you're AOK in my book).

I will tell you, I have lost that innocence - Dyleski did that thought in. There is evil, and some are indeed monsters, and it is hidden sometimes even to themselves. But if it is there, it will eventually come out. Sadly. I agree this kind of rage that allows one to plan and to act is common only to those suspect to it in their nature - I am at least glad that that is limited to only a few.

MrsMush99 said:
Polk, I think they mods like to wait and see what is going to happen in a case. Some forums are opened and die out when there is no information. I have a feeling this won't happen with this one though. But we'll see. Like I said in a previous post, there hasn't been any news articles since the 17th.

Hey... hello and you're back! Cool :)

You're so right - but H*E*C*K ... the homicides/murders of pregnant women is just growing at an alarming rate. I cannot tell you how disturbed I was reading a few sites: I got into stories and stats. These women were all trusting; they were bringing life into this world (a God-given miracle) ... they're vulnerable (but not weak) and usually young. 80% of time it's their last known spouse. This is heinous! That fat coward of a spouse gets treated like he's special, afforded all the rights, given options and opportunities to 'plead' - and to trust in the justice system. But WHAT ABOUT THE PLEADING OF THE WOMAN AND HER BABY? What about her trust in the bio father?

Agreed, there are some lunatic jealous women out there that attack pregnant moms, too - they're equal to the above!

Oh boy, could I ever campaign about this subject. I'd leave all other murders. DP, LWOP, whatever - decisions to those in govt - but I'd crack a whole new let of circumstances for murdered pregnant women.

Ugh!

<<<steps down off soap box, watches suds evaporate>>> LOL :)

Bee Charmer said:
Okay, who are you and what have you done with Blue Eyes...... :p Well now, this is a sea change for you. I am glad you have crossed over to the dark side with me and others. What is the biggest thing that's giving you that sick feeling in your stomach?

Well I tried to remain neutral Bee. I really wanted to believe this would end with Cassidy left with a very loving, gentle and caring father. I am not nearly as willing anymore to assume and have become more cautious especially when no evidence has come out yet but there are many things I dont buy and anyone here knows one of my beliefs is "I dont believe in coincidences." I thought about my own words last night and came to the realization I dont buy them in this case either.

I think of all the victims, not just Michelle and the baby but the lives that are going to be forever changed by this betrayal. Michelle's family, Cassidy and even Jason's mom,dad, family, who are probably good decent people. There must be no greater pain felt than to lose loved ones this way and know that it happened by someone they have trusted and loved

IMO

Ocean

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Hi hon - a forum for Michelle? That's respectfully and rightfully - totally up to the mods - but imagine if every hot topic became a forum: many don't 'take off' until there's substance. I was just mulling over *more* than a forum - but rather a catergory of several forums: a forum for major cases and a general reference for those cases that don't 'make it big' and as I write that, I feel so guilty - nevertheless, these crimes/cases are just appalling and the stats are severe enough to commence (imo, lol) a campaign to get a message out there.

aahhh, ok...that makes sense....

yes *more* than a forum...i see what you're talking about also....

So much to catch up on. Why is their no new news. Updates, how is MY family doing, etc. Way too quiet.

close_enough said:
you're right Ocean....they did have time...if they talked to Cassidy in person, then i don't believe they would have to talk to her a 2nd time...it wouldn't matter now, what she's been told elsewhere (in Brevard)

Right. They have her statement (if any) before it was tainted by anyone.

IMO

Ocean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members