Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PolkSaladAnnie said:
Hi Ocean, gosh I *wish* however, I am quite sure they have A LOT back by now - if not more than sufficient. I highly doubt you, me and the rest of the forum worlds are their priority, lol :D. (darn...)

This was not a random crime: the tapes are down the home is open but mouths are shut...

What do I think?

They're intentionally out-foxing JY and his criminal-defense high-power attorney by staying absolutely MUM. Calling their bluff??? JY refuses to speak - which means they know nothing. There's a coldness in the silence. A telling coldness, imo.

Methinks more sets of knees are wobbling in Brevard than in Raleigh. But, I could be wrong. Now THAT"S possible, lol...

Lol,

Well I am beginning to think they haven't found a smoking gun in that home such as a clear bloody fingerprint or palm print. Over the years I have realized that type of testing comes back very quickly. It doesn't really matter if this was a random act or not the fact is there is a terrible murderer out there that is getting freedom that he does not deserve. This police force and its professional techs arent Mayberry USA! lol I bet the CSI team has their very own lab.

So imo, something should be happening soon. Like real soon. If not it makes me wonder what's up? :D

IMO

Ocean

close_enough said:
same here.....i'm thinking there won't be any bloody fingerprints, but i could be wrong....seems if there were & they were JY's, he'd be arrested already...then again, if it's a total random thing, they've run into a brick wall, with a stranger's prints.......course the order included DNA, photographs, etc, from what i understand, sooooo..........

unless the Sherriff is a very good actor, he sure led on like they know who did this, & they're making progress....just the way he answered the questions/or DIDN'T answer, & a lot of his facial expressions, led me to think they know who did this....they're not back in the media, begging for more info from the public either.....

I was thinking about LE finding bloody fingerprints too. I saw Greta there the other night and she had on a heavy jacket and gloves. Is it cold at night there now? If Jason or a stranger killed her they wouldn't look out of place if they wore gloves. I wonder if Jason was wearing gloves when the left that night.

close_enough said:
ok,,,,but what would be the point in that Polk?...i mean, why 'play games' with JY, IF they have sufficient evidence that he's the killer??....guess i'm kinda lost here........i understand that LE wants to dot every "I" & cross every "T"......this MIGHT end up being a circumstantial case, ya think???...maybe his timeline will screw him up, not the crime scene, maybe???
....however i do think some knees might be shaking in Brevard.....

if we don't hear of an arrest in the next few days, i'm going to start worrying that LE has run up against a brick wall......
No need to worry yet. It took them 4 months to arrest Scott. But I guess that's because they had no body. I really wish we had a more clear timeline for Jason.

close_enough said:
ok,,,,but what would be the point in that Polk?...i mean, why 'play games' with JY, IF they have sufficient evidence that he's the killer??....guess i'm kinda lost here........i understand that LE wants to dot every "I" & cross every "T"......this MIGHT end up being a circumstantial case, ya think???...maybe his timeline will screw him up, not the crime scene, maybe???

if we don't hear of an arrest in the next few days, i'm going to start worrying that LE has run up against a brick wall......

Well, that's a good point, close - but let's face it - that's my interpretation. Call it 'sitting tight'. (It's us who are impatient, lol...)

Right now, if we use the term 'playing games' then let's say JY has not exactly 'played ball'. I think LE (that's me - silly as it is) are not going to release anything - and are taking their time until it's all in. The longer JY takes to come in and 'talk... just chat...' the worse it may look for him (guilty or innocent).

I certainly dont think LE are that callous as to sit back and wait ... weeks. But whatever LE has, they're not letting it go.

And JY is beginning to look like more and more selfish, IMO.

close_enough said:

Right. Why in the heck would they let him be around his little girl knowing he is the ONE that killed her Mommy and little brother?

I have never understood why they think that people known to the victim should be allowed to roam around more than a stranger that kills. A killer is a killer and needs to be off the streets...period.

IMO

Ocean

MrsMush99 said:
No need to worry yet. It took them 4 months to arrest Scott. But I guess that's because they had no body. I really wish we had a more clear timeline for Jason.

exactly..they have a body with this one, soooo other than checking the known crime scene, (fingerprints, DNA, fibers & whatnot) they have JY's timeline (cell phone, when he arrived at hotel/business meeting, etc..)

if this one drags on for 4 mos before an arrest is made, i'll be shocked, UNLESS it's a 'random' crime...(which i don't think it is)

oceanblueeyes said:
Right. Why in the heck would they let him be around his little girl knowing he is the ONE that killed her Mommy and little brother?

I have never understood why they think that people known to the victim should be allowed to roam around more than a stranger that kills. A killer is a killer and needs to be off the streets...period.

IMO

Ocean
How can they take Cassidy away from him?? He hasn't been arrested of anything. And as far as I know that haven't said he's a suspect. They would have no right to take her away, IMO.

MrsMush99 said:

True and it took over a year to arrest Porco - they had tapes within a day; and others have roamed for a year or so. Look at Marsh (ugh!); While Hacking was his own worst enemy ... but we're barely 2 half weeks after the fact. Very new, still very fresh.

It's the timeline. It's also true we're only going on hunches, actions, reports. Could be ... anyone close to Michelle...

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Well, that's a good point, close - but let's face it - that's my interpretation. Call it 'sitting tight'. (It's us who are impatient, lol...)
Right now, if we use the term 'playing games' then let's say JY has not exactly 'played ball'. I think LE (that's me - silly as it is) are not going to release anything - and are taking their time until it's all in. The longer JY takes to come in and 'talk... just chat...' the worse it may look for him (guilty or innocent).

I certainly dont think LE are that callous as to sit back and wait ... weeks. But whatever LE has, they're not letting it go.

And JY is beginning to look like more and more selfish, IMO.

good point Polk!...is IS us that are impatient, lol........maybe, just maybe LE is working to TRY & get JY in for official questioning, before they make an arrest??

close_enough said:
exactly..they have a body with this one, soooo other than checking the known crime scene, (fingerprints, DNA, fibers & whatnot) they have JY's timeline (cell phone, when he arrived at hotel/business meeting, etc..)

if this one drags on for 4 mos before an arrest is made, i'll be shocked, UNLESS it's a 'random' crime...(which i don't think it is)
I don't think it is a random crime either. The killer knew the house, where to find Michelle. UNLESS, she did wake up saw it was a stranger and ran to her bedroom to call the police, but the killer caught up with her before she could do that. I'm just throwing things out their folks. Anything is possibly at this point.

oceanblueeyes said:

IMO

Ocean

Maybe they don;t 'know' he killed her but are eliminating all possibilities - don't want to rush things if there is no need to? It may harm their case?

Just thinking aloud...

close_enough said:

Ocean falling on the floor with a thud.....just thinking about it. No way I can stand for it to take that long!! I say this week...this week....hopefully this week...well maybe this week.

For all the police know Jason may become suicidal/homicidal again and kill himself and Cassidy. They need to arrest him if he is the one.

IMO

Ocean

MrsMush99 said:
I don't think it is a random crime either. The killer knew the house, where to find Michelle. UNLESS, she did wake up saw it was a stranger and ran to her bedroom to call the police, but the killer caught up with her before she could do that. I'm just throwing things out their folks. Anything is possibly at this point.

Ditto, lol :)

PolkSaladAnnie said:
True and it took over a year to arrest Porco - they had tapes within a day; and others have roamed for a year or so. Look at Marsh (ugh!); While Hacking was his own worst enemy ... but we're barely 2 half weeks after the fact. Very new, still very fresh.

It's the timeline. It's also true we're only going on hunches, actions, reports. Could be ... anyone close to Michelle...

yes, the timeline ..... wonder if JY offered, in his "brief" talk with LE, the name of the hotel in VA, where he stayed, or if LE had to actually find this out on their own???....could it be that JY didn't give them ANY solid info about his timeline???....nooooo, surely that's not the case, but if it were, that would surely take more time, investigating right???

close_enough said:
good point Polk!...is IS us that are impatient, lol........maybe, just maybe LE is working to TRY & get JY in for official questioning, before they make an arrest??

Makes sense. But at this stage, Jason & Miranda are an 'item', imo, lol :)

MrsMush99 said:

That is true but then we have cases where other perps had never been inside of those homes either but were capable of entering them and blindsiding the victim(s) so it is preplexing to say the least.

Ocean

close_enough said:
yes, the timeline ..... wonder if JY offered, in his "brief" talk with LE, the name of the hotel in VA, where he stayed, or if LE had to actually find this out on their own???....could it be that JY didn't give them ANY solid info about his timeline???....nooooo, surely that's not the case, but if it were, that would surely take more time, investigating right???

I do not think the has said a WORD, other than polite, mandatory greetings and "yes sir, no sir, thank you very much, sir" - and walked out with the A Team... Namely Mr. T, lol...

close_enough said:
LOL, you nut!!

Lol, but seriously, close ... I do feel indiscretions will be revealed; maybe not as a motive - but this guy's past is not the 'true love' as the "insider" and "dumb" made out. He's as human as the rest of us. I feel a press conference will be called soon ... and ... a lot more will be exposed; but not enough to harm the case and I expect the regular gags will be put in place and lots of evidence sealed because it's obvious the media are on to this.

"tainted jury pools 'n all" come to mind!

That concernedcitizen is posting at CTV - er - implicating Meredith! Now that screams 'desperate' and locks me into disliking Jason! ConcernedCitizen's 'fully informed facts' are changing over the weeks and she is answering TOOOOO much for JY. I feel she maybe his 'item'? JMHO, of course...

Why 'she' ? Looks like, feels like ... and it barks alot :silenced:

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Lol, but seriously, close ... I do feel indiscretions will be revealed; maybe not as a motive - but this guy's past is not the 'true love' as the "insider" and "dumb" made out. He's as human as the rest of us. I feel a press conference will be called soon ... and ... a lot more will be exposed; but not enough to harm the case and I expect the regular gags will be put in place and lots of evidence sealed because it's obvious the media are on to this.

"tainted jury pools 'n all" come to mind!

That concernedcitizen is posting at CTV - er - implicating Meredith! Now that screams 'desperate' and locks me into disliking Jason! ConcernedCitizen's 'fully informed facts' are changing over the weeks and she is answering TOOOOO much for JY. I feel she maybe his 'item'? JMHO, of course...

Why 'she' ? Looks like, feels like ... and it barks alot :silenced:

gosh, my head is spinning....lol

we NEED JY's timeline of events for the night he headed out on that "business trip"....... :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member