Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Masissy said:
So much to catch up on. Why is their no new news. Updates, how is MY family doing, etc. Way too quiet.

Hey Masissy .... w/c back from the weekend.... hope it was good: er, any gut 'feel' while you were away (lol, reminiscing the duke one, heh .... :D). Eyep, there are so many posts - great comments ... and I am still d-sure JY has a huge problem (as I did from the breaking news of this heinous crime. I may be wrong .... but ....)

:)

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Hi Ocean - listening and RE listening to the Greta interviews - friends left (those officially last saw MY) was 10:30 pm.

We have *not* been told when JY left, other than he was seen leaving with his luggage.
All along, we've been stating the points in your above post: and I repeat I will not be shocked if another woman comes over the horizon...

Outside of DP, justice for Michelle and her baby boy - along with closure and information to MY's mom, dad, sisters and daughter!!!

exactly....10:30 PM....IMO ONLY, i think that's when the friends/friend left the house after watching Grey's Anatomy.....i can't shake the thoughts of him leaving prior to 10:30 pm.....

& about another woman....you KNOW that if there's one out there, she's heard of this case, if she lives anywhere in the area.....i would think if 'she's out there, LE already knows....

oceanblueeyes said:
Well I tried to remain neutral Bee. I really wanted to believe this would end with Cassidy left with a very loving, gentle and caring father. I am not nearly as willing anymore to assume and have become more cautious especially when no evidence has come out yet but there are many things I dont buy and anyone here knows one of my beliefs is "I dont believe in coincidences." I thought about my own words last night and came to the realization I dont buy them in this case either.

I think of all the victims, not just Michelle and the baby but the lives that are going to be forever changed by this betrayal. Michelle's family, Cassidy and even Jason's mom,dad, family, who are probably good decent people. There must be no greater pain felt than to lose loved ones this way and know that it happened by someone they have trusted and loved

IMO

Ocean

i have to be honest...as much as i believe JY did this, there ARE times, although they're very brief, when i think just MAYBE he didn't......

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Hey Masissy .... w/c back from the weekend.... hope it was good: er, any gut 'feel' while you were away (lol, reminiscing the duke one, heh .... :D). Eyep, there are so many posts - great comments ... and I am still d-sure JY has a huge problem (as I did from the breaking news of this heinous crime. I may be wrong .... but ....)

DUKE, oh my. I was telling my daughter about that one and she called me a blond. :crazy:

I kept thinking if a stranger entered the home the dog would have awaken her. So that tells me the dog "knew" the killer and therefore never barked.

I have looked and looked at his picture and I don't like him, but I can't put my finger on it.

Masissy said:
So much to catch up on. Why is their no new news. Updates, how is MY family doing, etc. Way too quiet.
I too was wondering why we haven't heard from the family. Maybe it's because she's not missing. Maybe they know that LE knows who did this and they are just waiting for an arrest. Heck, I have no idea. But this lack of information is driving me crazy. I also think the lack of information that media is getting is going to cause them to stop covering it.

PolkSaladAnnie said:

Gosh we are in day 17 of this case. Surely the police has something back by now wouldn't you think? Fingerprints are the fastest to come back so if the perp left bloody fingerprint or palm print anywhere they have to have those results back by now and all of it can be sped way up as they have Jason's comparison on file.

If they have one dab of forensics tying him to this crime they would have ample reason for probable cause for an arrest. All investigators continue on with evidence discovery after the perp is taken off the street and all the way up to trial.

They have to have something back by now. I just dont understand why nothing is happening.

IMO

Ocean

Masissy said:
DUKE, oh my. I was telling my daughter about that one and she called me a blond. :crazy:

I kept thinking if a stranger entered the home the dog would have awaken her. So that tells me the dog "knew" the killer and therefore never barked.

I have looked and looked at his picture and I don't like him, but I can't put my finger on it.
We don't know the dog never barked. Maybe the dog was in the room with her and did bark, causing her to wake up but never make it out of the room to see what was going on. Maybe the killer was right in the hall when the dog started to bark. We just have no clue.

MrsMush99 said:
We don't know the dog never barked. Maybe the dog was in the room with her and did bark, causing her to wake up but never make it out of the room to see what was going on. Maybe the killer was right in the hall when the dog started to bark. We just have no clue.
This is so true. I too feel that the LE has a general suspect because why else would they tell the neighbors they had nothing to be afraid of.

close_enough said:
i have to be honest...as much as i believe JY did this, there ARE times, although they're very brief, when i think just MAYBE he didn't......

Yes, I have those fleeting moments too but then I think am I just wishfully thinking?

I am going to feel lower than a snake's belly if he did not do this. I promised myself I wouldnt jump before I knew the facts but have broken my own promise. I sure dont want him to be guilty.

I would much rather be all wrong and try to live with that rather than being right which means Cassidy loses even more. It is sad either way.

IMO

Ocean

oceanblueeyes said:
Good Morning Charlie and Everyone.

I have a tight knot in my stomach today...something is going to happen soon and in my gut I feel so many lives are going to be further shattered.

I think the fax was a ruse, Charlie. I don't think he planned the fax into his design of this murder but was an after thought to CHA and so Merideth could get Cassidy out of there. To do this to his sister in law is beyond my comprehension. Watch and see, they probably had a good relationship through the years yet this is what he did to not only Michelle and the baby but Merideth in the end.

When did he actually leave? I know the friends were there weren't they? Imo, he left then waited somewhere for the house to become silent and dark. If so he premeditated all of this in this manner and it still chills me that he did it in such a brutal sadistic way. Where or where did that kind of rage and hatred come from? I wonder if there were any red flags at all along the way.

Usually when murderers like this murder their motives are similar. Debt, money, control, not wanting baby, hidden affair, jealousy.... to name a few. Which senseless motive will fit this killer this time?

If Jason Young is guilty of this and I am inclined to think he is then this should be a death penalty case imo.

IMO

Ocean

i think there probably were red-flags, but the ones that no 'outsider' sees....IF JY did this, i'm going to say it's the same ole story....he felt trapped/strangled/smothered...a new job, debt, another baby, (more debt)....he couldn't spend the money like he would have liked to spend it...(maybe there's truth to the rumor about gambling)....maybe he was a big flirt while on the road, & DID meet up w/someone that gave him a 'thrill'...excitement of being single again....not wanting the ole 'ball & chain' anymore...he grew to hate Michelle....they could have had some horrible arguements that no one ever knew about, not even close girlfriends...some woman are like that & won't tell a soul ......(course we don't know if MY ever told anyone about marriage problems)

close_enough said:
i think there probably were red-flags, but the ones that no 'outsider' sees....IF JY did this, i'm going to say it's the same ole story....he felt trapped/strangled/smothered...a new job, debt, another baby, (more debt)....he couldn't spend the money like he would have liked to spend it...(maybe there's truth to the rumor about gambling)....maybe he was a big flirt while on the road, & DID meet up w/someone that gave him a 'thrill'...excitement of being single again....not wanting the ole 'ball & chain' anymore...he grew to hate Michelle....they could have had some horrible arguements that no one ever knew about, not even close girlfriends...some woman are like that & won't tell a soul ......(course we don't know if MY ever told anyone about marriage problems)

Sounds very logical to me, close.

Usually there are similarities in these spousal murder cases. If this is a spousal case then I am sure it will be probably as you have suggested. Unless we are in for some real shocking information that will surprise even us.

IMO

Ocean

Masissy said:

i agree...when i look at his picture i get that face that Lucy (I Love Lucy show) used when she'd say "eeewwww"....

MrsMush99 said:
I too was wondering why we haven't heard from the family. Maybe it's because she's not missing. Maybe they know that LE knows who did this and they are just waiting for an arrest. Heck, I have no idea. But this lack of information is driving me crazy. I also think the lack of information that media is getting is going to cause them to stop covering it.

It is very likely at this time that Michelle's family may think that Jason is innocent of this crime and dont want to be bombarded with questions about it by the media. Last I read they thought he could never have done this.

IMO

Ocean

close_enough said:
i agree...when i look at his picture i get that face that Lucy (I Love Lucy show) used when she'd say "eeewwww"....

He looks like a big wimp to me.

Wolf in sheep's clothing I guess if it turns out he did this.

IMO

Ocean

oceanblueeyes said:
Gosh we are in day 17 of this case. Surely the police has something back by now wouldn't you think? Fingerprints are the fastest to come back so if the perp left bloody fingerprint or palm print anywhere they have to have those results back by now and all of it can be sped way up as they have Jason's comparison on file.

If they have one dab of forensics tying him to this crime they would have ample reason for probable cause for an arrest. All investigators continue on with evidence discovery after the perp is taken off the street and all the way up to trial.

They have to have something back by now. I just dont understand why nothing is happening.
IMO

Ocean

same here.....i'm thinking there won't be any bloody fingerprints, but i could be wrong....seems if there were & they were JY's, he'd be arrested already...then again, if it's a total random thing, they've run into a brick wall, with a stranger's prints.......course the order included DNA, photographs, etc, from what i understand, sooooo..........

unless the Sherriff is a very good actor, he sure led on like they know who did this, & they're making progress....just the way he answered the questions/or DIDN'T answer, & a lot of his facial expressions, led me to think they know who did this....they're not back in the media, begging for more info from the public either.....

close_enough,

Do you have a link to the actual transcript for th 911 call ? I've listened to it but am afraid my ears are playing tricks on me, maybe it is just the brain. If it is just in a post - do you have a post number and since we have 3 parts now - a part number as well. TIA!

raisincharlie said:
close_enough,

Do you have a link to the actual transcript for th 911 call ? I've listened to it but am afraid my ears are playing tricks on me, maybe it is just the brain. If it is just in a post - do you have a post number and since we have 3 parts now - a part number as well. TIA!

oh my, no raisin...i haven't seen any official transcripts of the call...just the link to hear it......has LE put a transcript out of it??????

close_enough said:
same here.....i'm thinking there won't be any bloody fingerprints, but i could be wrong....seems if there were & they were JY's, he'd be arrested already...then again, if it's a total random thing, they've run into a brick wall, with a stranger's prints.......course the order included DNA, photographs, etc, from what i understand, sooooo..........

unless the Sheriff is a very good actor, he sure led on like they know who did this, & they're making progress....just the way he answered the questions/or DIDN'T answer, & a lot of his facial expressions, led me to think they know who did this....they're not back in the media, begging for more info from the public either.....

Right the noncontested order includes all forms of DNA. They will test prints, palms, hair (both pubic and head hair), saliva and even if she was found with semen they will even test this to confirm if it belonged to Jason. Of course his dna profile I am sure was obtained through cheek swabbing.

I also think like in Laci's case just to make sure they will prove that the baby was Jason's.

They also will test for fibers found at the scene and his clothing confiscated in the van.

oceanblueeyes said:

IMO

Ocean

Hi Ocean, gosh I *wish* however, I am quite sure they have A LOT back by now - if not more than sufficient. I highly doubt you, me and the rest of the forum worlds are their priority, lol :D. (darn...)

This was not a random crime: the tapes are down the home is open but mouths are shut...

What do I think?

They're intentionally out-foxing JY and his criminal-defense high-power attorney by staying absolutely MUM. Calling their bluff??? JY refuses to speak - which means they know nothing. There's a coldness in the silence. A telling coldness, imo.

Methinks more sets of knees are wobbling in Brevard than in Raleigh. But, I could be wrong. Now THAT"S possible, lol...

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Hi Ocean, gosh I *wish* however, I am quite sure they have A LOT back by now - if not more than sufficient. I highly doubt you, me and the rest of the forum worlds are their priority, lol :D. (darn...)

This was not a random crime: the tapes are down the home is open but mouths are shut...

What do I think?

They're intentionally out-foxing JY and his criminal-defense high-power attorney by staying absolutely MUM. Calling their bluff??? JY refuses to speak - which means they know nothing. There's a coldness in the silence. A telling coldness, imo.

Methinks more sets of knees are wobbling in Brevard than in Raleigh. But, I could be wrong. Now THAT"S possible, lol...

ok,,,,but what would be the point in that Polk?...i mean, why 'play games' with JY, IF they have sufficient evidence that he's the killer??....guess i'm kinda lost here........i understand that LE wants to dot every "I" & cross every "T"......this MIGHT end up being a circumstantial case, ya think???...maybe his timeline will screw him up, not the crime scene, maybe???
....however i do think some knees might be shaking in Brevard.....

if we don't hear of an arrest in the next few days, i'm going to start worrying that LE has run up against a brick wall......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ResortedOnce