Michelle Young~Pregnant Mother NC Part 4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
30 minutes away? How about Cary, NC. It's not far but takes about that long to get there if there is any traffic.

It didn't take long to find out that the ladder in the photo from the woman's show site was taken on the 11/17/06...All photos were taken on that date and judging by the number sequence of the photos...they took lot of photos.

In light of some recent posts, I've decided to post some thoughts that I had begun to post but instead sent it all in an email to myself so I could save it and go over it again.

close_enough said:
lol ...well, thanks Bee...let's not forget Otto, ...oh gosh there's so many, now that i think of it:)
great group of folks i must :clap:

haven't heard a peep about Michelle's family being able to see Cassidy...i know they Young's are in Brevard, & Meredith lives in Raleigh, so it's hard to say.....MY guess is no, they havnen't, but i could be wrong....

Thanks Close. I've been hiding lately so any new additions probably haven't noticed me. I'm just sitting back and thinking - trying to get some sort of picture or scenario in my mind. I'm still reading every word and mulling it around.

I wonder if Michelle's family will have to file a visitation request with the courts to see Cassidy or if Jason will recognize the importance of Cassidy maintaining a close relationship with Michelle's family.

fran said:
Let's say that Michelle's friend or friends came to watch GA an hour or so early so they could yak awhile. JY decides to leave between 7:30 and 8:00 P.M. for say a three hour drive. That would seem reasonable to me.

He checks in, calls Michelle around 11 P.M. and?????????????????????

IIRC, Michelle's TOD was at the latest, 3:30 A.M., according to how rigamortis sets in according to Dr. Baden and she was found at 1:30 P.M.

Sooooooooooo, if JY's meeting was say 9 A.M., at a city three hours drive from his home, IF it were JY, he would have had to leave home by 6 A.M.

Just something to chew on.

JMHO
fran
(My original saved post, instead sent to my inbox for saving and mulling over)

6 hours is a long time...now if he left home say around 8pm, that gives him 3 hours extra to drive a decent distance, ring Michelle at 11pm to make sure friends were gone, then head back to the house arriving between 2 and 4 (within the murder timeframe), then get to his destination between 8 and 9 am....trot off to a business meeting then go on to his parents place or drive directly to his parents place, stop at a motel check in, have a shower, etc. That's alot of driving, the murder itself wouldn't have taken long at all.

Now.....this depends on where in Virginia the 'business meeting' was. And that he called Michelle from a motel somewhere.

Another speculative thought saved...

Did he ring from a motel or was he within close proximity to the house and calling from a cell phone? If he rang from a motel phone, the motel would have records if they're like the ones over here who charge guests for phone usage....and if they don't charge guests for phone calls, the phone company will still have records.

If on a cell phone, what are the providers phone line range before it would be a call from another area further away?

20,000 questions and not one answer, lol.

SewingDeb said:
30 minutes away? How about Cary, NC. It's not far but takes about that long to get there if there is any traffic.
There you are ! Assuming you are familiar with the area - is Durham about 35 minutes ?

Posted this back the other day - several pages ago thought you might like:

http://music.yahoo.com/ar-16514161-videos--KT-Tunstall

5th title down - Black Horse and the Cherry Tree 2005

from a touch of Brazilian beat (Nelly) to a touch of 12 bar blues - this little lady has a heck of a voice as well. Enjoy !

Oh my goodness! I've been trying to catch up on all these posts today, since we had company in for Thanksgiving and I didn't want to appear too rude hanging on the computer all the time. I can not believe that there is no arrest yet, of JY. I will eat my hat(:crazy: ) if he is an innocent man, as much as we would all like him to be. I have listened to the 911 call over and over again this evening. Called my dh & son in here and had them both listen to it. I didn't say a word about little Cassidy or what she had said... my son said "Obviously daddy was there." and my hubby said, "That sob out of town,huh? Well he's your guy" Now these 2 haven't been following this case and reading all this stuff on here like I have. It really is difficult to understand why no arrest yet though. Someone mentioned earlier about would LE delay an arrest due to the upcoming holidays, I feel quite certain they will not, yet what could be the hold up? Is there any one of you guys that think this young woman's murder was a random act? Are we all pretty much agreeing that JY did it? :( It breaks my heart for little Cassidy, the little unborn baby boy, and all of Michelle's family. So so sad, and so very sick. I wonder also if there is something that causes these demon spouses to just crack at holidays. Horrible loss any time but death just prior to Christmas time is doubly horrible. JMHO. I appreciate all of you.

raisincharlie said:
There you are ! Assuming you are familiar with the area - is Durham about 35 minutes ?

from a touch of Brazilian beat (Nelly) to a touch of 12 bar blues - this little lady has a heck of a voice as well. Enjoy !

I think Durham is about 30 minutes or so from Raleigh. Raleigh is really big and sometimes it takes awhile to get anywhere.

Thanks for the link! I'll go check it out. : )

Cypros said:
Thanks raisincharlie. I won't take it very seriously then until I hear it is official.

That's how I feel about it. We need to make sure rumors don't become facts.

I really wish they would release a few more facts to the public.

raisincharlie said:

Thanks Charlie, I love that song! I've been singing along with it on the radio for awhile but I didn't know who sang or the name of the song until you posted it. She does have a wonderful voice. Will have to check out more of her music.

SewingDeb said:

How about Burlington - and if he were heading to Virginia - wouldn't it be more likely he would go by way of Burlington?

SewingDeb said:
Thanks Charlie, I love that song! I've been singing along with it on the radio for awhile but I didn't know who sang or the name of the song until you posted it. She does have a wonderful voice. Will have to check out more of her music.
Another Place to Fall is pretty intense- Other Side of the World is also very good - it has to grow on you a bit however.

I personally don't think he went somewhere within a half hour of the house that he could be traced to such as a hotel or motel but it does fall in line with my original suspicion that he didn't leave town or go far when Michele's friends saw him leave and of course came back later. He knew her friends were coming over and it was reported to be something she did every week so he had witnesses to see what time he actually left.

The 11pm phone call could have been made from a phone booth. I know they're outdated but do still exist and are thought to be untraceable however I do believe at least the location may be tracked and thus where the half hour hotel rumor may have surfaced.

less0305 said:
I'm in northern N.C. and ours are Oct. to Oct.

I'm now in Western NC (lived in the Piedmont area for many years) and I believe that's when our new phone books came out. Maybe it's the same all over NC?

fran said:
3. I'll go along with him waiting to leave for home to wait for his family, so they could drive. After all, he'd just found out his wife had been murdered and was in no condition to drive five hours home. BUT,.............to not go through the house and see if anything is missing? To NOT talk to LE all this time to help find the REAL killer?

JMHO
fran

Fran, I'm not so sure they would allow the guy into the house would they? I mean this isn't a B&E they're investigating it's a murder crime scene. I just remember Rusty Yates having to wait outside when he arrived at his house.

I'm wondering what the intent was with the family once they got back to Raleigh. To take luggage and medication, seems they were planning on staying for awhile. Maybe they thought they could stay at the house?

I think it's awesome that LE impounded his vehicle immediately. Must have been quite a shock for them all.

jilly said:
Fran, I'm not so sure they would allow the guy into the house would they? I mean this isn't a B&E they're investigating it's a murder crime scene. I just remember Rusty Yates having to wait outside when he arrived at his house.

I'm wondering what the intent was with the family once they got back to Raleigh. To take luggage and medication, seems they were planning on staying for awhile. Maybe they thought they could stay at the house?

I think it's awesome that LE impounded his vehicle immediately. Must have been quite a shock for them all.
Based on the Step - Dad's comments in a news article he was none too pleased to say the least. I do think this is also what prompted the retainer of a lawyer - I think the message was pretty clear. I would venture to guess a lawyer was contacted ASAP after this impoundment. JMO though.

raisincharlie said:
Based on the Step - Dad's comments in a news article he was none too pleased to say the least. I do think this is also what prompted the retainer of a lawyer - I think the message was pretty clear. I would venture to guess a lawyer was contacted ASAP after this impoundment. JMO though.

I would bet that you're correct! I seem to remember, RC who went with JY. Was it his brother and sister in law? Somehow I remember the brother was driving.

less0305 said:
I'm in northern N.C. and ours are Oct. to Oct.
Thank you for that. Now I am curious....

The transfer of the deed on 5108 Birchleaf Dr was 5/20/2005 (May 2005)

Phone number at 5108 Birchleaf Dr is in the name is P. Masie.

Mr Masie and his wife live in Apex NC and have done since 2005. they were the immediate owners of the Birchleaf Dr house before Jason and Michelle.

Admittedly,being way over here and being a sticky beak lol, I checked the online phone book and the phone at 5108 Birchleaf Dr is listed in the name of Mr P Masie....

dont' they update the online phone books?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briankap