DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
jilly said:
Thank you.:)
You are quite welcome Jilly

From the article I noticed a few things:

"McIntyre said he told Jason Young to get a lawyer. He said he was afraid that police would pin the death on his stepson, regardless of evidence. "

Does this sound familiar to anyone else. ?

"I do not want my son to be talking to any type of investigators," he said. "They're not going to be trustworthy when they talk to him."

Seems to confirm to me that there will be absolutely no cooperation from this camp- perhaps I am being overly critical - anyone else have a better interpretation?

"McIntyre criticized the sheriff's office for not immediately returning the belongings, which included medical prescriptions, purses and cell phones."

Confirmation that the investigators have JY's cell phone

Hi Sami,

I use the online Super Yellow Pages all the time and they are waaaaay out of date - often by more than a year. The only updated thing I have found is often new businesses are in the YP's or Bigfoot if they have submitted a request to be included. But transfer of sales are often wrong.

I was wondering about Gerald McIntyre and his background, just out of interest I guess. He's quite bold and outspoken, and am wondering what his background is. My thought for this is I think it is quite unique that this 3 month on the job JY suddenly has had the saavy or ability to hire the most prestigeous law firm in the area {I think from what I've read}.

GM might know one of the Sr attornies and try to finagle his step-sons direction of defense. No talking to LE cause you can't trust them, wanted their things back right away, etc.

Really, I'm just blowing wind, although as the step father he will weild a lot of weight in decisions made about JY I would think. Do I sound too far off the wall? :D I don't even know how to check this guy out!

Scandi

:D :D :D I didn't see your post till I had posted mine, so we must be psychic, right? Great points by the way Charlie :slap: LOL

Scandi

scandi said:
:D :D :D I didn't see your post till I had posted mine, so we must be psychic, right? Great points by the way Charlie :slap: LOL

Scandi[/QUOTE

Bwaaaha - oops - oh man that's a scary thought :o ! I'm gonna keep an eye on you :p .

I'm glad I went back and looked again - very glad to know the police got the cell phone. Don't you know they are tracking that puppy down.

scandi said:
Hi Sami,

I use the online Super Yellow Pages all the time and they are waaaaay out of date - often by more than a year. The only updated thing I have found is often new businesses are in the YP's or Bigfoot if they have submitted a request to be included. But transfer of sales are often wrong.

I was wondering about Gerald McIntyre and his background, just out of interest I guess. He's quite bold and outspoken, and am wondering what his background is. My thought for this is I think it is quite unique that this 3 month on the job JY suddenly has had the saavy or ability to hire the most prestigeous law firm in the area {I think from what I've read}.

GM might know one of the Sr attornies and try to finagle his step-sons direction of defense. No talking to LE cause you can't trust them, wanted their things back right away, etc.

Really, I'm just blowing wind, although as the step father he will weild a lot of weight in decisions made about JY I would think. Do I sound too far off the wall? :D I don't even know how to check this guy out!

Scandi
Thanks for that Scandi.....it's hard being a non US citizen and not knowing how often things are updated, lol. I wasn't inferring anything against poor P Masie, but the phon number remaining in his name was weird...so I'm glad that was sorted out coz it would've driven me mental....how are people supposed to find friends numbers online of if the carp is out of date, lol.

I don't think you're blowing wind my friend. I have been wondering the exact same things......Military perhaps? He has a prior perhaps and knows how bulldoggish LE can be?

Either way his reaction is rather on the extreme side.

Another thought coming soon....

Anyone that watches any TV knows that the spouse is always looked at first. You would think that the husband would have wanted to cooperate with LE and get himself eliminated as a suspect. If he doesn't have anything to hide he should be more than willing to talk to LE.

The stepdad could just be about power and control and he is going to be in control of this situation. When a person is hung up on power and control it really ticks them off when they can't call all of the shots like getting their belongings back when he demanded that LE return them...now. He probably isn't anyone but just thinks that he is. There are a lot of people like that.

Anyone ever hear what was on that fax that the husband didn't want his wife to see or was there even a fax when the sister went over to the house. To me that was just the husbands way of making sure that someone found the baby.

jilly said:
Fran, I'm not so sure they would allow the guy into the house would they? I mean this isn't a B&E they're investigating it's a murder crime scene. I just remember Rusty Yates having to wait outside when he arrived at his house.

I'm wondering what the intent was with the family once they got back to Raleigh. To take luggage and medication, seems they were planning on staying for awhile. Maybe they thought they could stay at the house?

I think it's awesome that LE impounded his vehicle immediately. Must have been quite a shock for them all.

jilly:
I understand why they didn't allow Rusty in, it was a crime scene of murder, clear and simple.

In this case, the motive could have been robbery. How would they know if anything was missing if the occupant didn't look around to see if anything is missing?

IMHO, they said right away it wasn't robbery. How would they know?

Something told them there was nothing missing.

JMHO
fran

Bobbisangel said:
Anyone that watches any TV knows that the spouse is always looked at first. You would think that the husband would have wanted to cooperate with LE and get himself eliminated as a suspect. If he doesn't have anything to hide he should be more than willing to talk to LE.

The stepdad could just be about power and control and he is going to be in control of this situation. When a person is hung up on power and control it really ticks them off when they can't call all of the shots like getting their belongings back when he demanded that LE return them...now. He probably isn't anyone but just thinks that he is. There are a lot of people like that.

Anyone ever hear what was on that fax that the husband didn't want his wife to see or was there even a fax when the sister went over to the house. To me that was just the husbands way of making sure that someone found the baby.
The fax was supposed to be about a purse Jason wanted to buy for Michelle for anniversary gift... or so the story goes. Yep there's alot of "control freaks", I would agree with you about the stepdad.

If it was a receipt....if he bought it in a shop they would've given the receipt there and then. If it was ordered online the receipt would come via email. If it was ordered via phone, the receipt would be either fax or email..but mostly likely would be in the form of the credit card statement (which is seen as being a receipt for purchases online)..most times via email as the receipt is done on a computer and almost all businesses are now online.

If it was a picture of a product photocopied from a catalogue, then yes it could have come via fax.

If not involved, then he would have had it sent to his home knowing that Michelle would've been at work if she was scheduled to work on that Friday, hence the 'safety' in asking Meredith to retrieve it before Michelle saw it when she got home.

If it was part of a 'plan' then yes, it would've been arranged for her to find Michelle and get Cassidy out of there...BUT why not get Meredith to go over to the house in the morning so that little Cassidy wouldn't have to be there with her deceased mommy for a good part of the day? If he did all that driving he wouldn't have rang Meredith until he got back to his destination. Which leads to the questions of "What were Michelle's Friday working hours when she worked on Fridays??" and "When was the fax organised to be sent? and why not have it sent on another weekday when he would know for sure that Michelle would be at work and he would be home" and "Did he ring Meredith Thursday night...late.. or Friday morning/around lunchtime?"

And if part of a plan he may as well have purposefully waiting a good decent number of hours before wanting her found....maybe he wasn't sure she was actually deceased. The only person who could confirm that for him was......Meredith.

Bee Charmer said:
I would like to add my thanks to
the Super Sleuthies, Close Enough, RaisinCharlie,
Polksalad, Scandi and Sal. You have all done a
great job.

I was wondering if JY and family have allowed
Meredith to see little Cassidy. I would think
this little one would need to see people who
love her. Especially Meredith, who acted in
the capacity as her Nanny, didn't she?

If JY has not, then I think this is another
very suspicious act on his part.

Well, thank you Bee...! This caught me from the moment I read the news. SORRRYYYY this is so long, but sadly (for me - maybe gladly for some, lol :D), don't think I'll be around much... so take this post as future credit stock. Puttin all my cards on the table.... As Johnny Cash crooned:

Know how to hold 'em,
Know How to fold 'em,
And when to walk away...

So HERE are my cards:

Very early on our first thread, I believed this guy snuk back, did what he did and - when his "alibi" emerged, there was just FAR "too much going on". He had (IMO) taken far too much time and trouble to ENSURE he could be accounted for.

What he may not be able to account for ... is exactly WHO saw him when he was allegedly on his own at a Hotel, which we figured was approximately an hour away from home. When this over-cooked alibi emerged and with Jasonites rumoured assistance ... I instinctively felt:

He had a business trip on Friday 3 November; some 5 hours away.
At that stage no mention of visiting his parents came in

He MADE SURE he was seen leaving by more than one witness: bags and all.
Michelle had her regular friend/s over to watch Gray's Anatomy: 9:30 - 10:30

He was PARTICULAR about making a phone call at 11 pm, putting him out of town. (H = hearsay)
If true, this was within minutes getting to his room: instant call - showed care.

He apparently calls his wife the next day: no reply. (H = hearsay)
If true, this action contrasts with previous evening's care/concern: he doesn't call MY's work, friends, family or the doctor and he assumes she at doctor. Does not appear concerned...

Meredith receives a call out of the blue to go by his house, collect a fax.
This is the first time he has ever asked Meredith to go to his home - for whatever reason.

It's not what LE/the press said, it's what they did not and have not said.
We heard nothing more about that supposed fax. We heard nothing about the business trip, allegedly in VA

Meredith obliges: blissfully unaware and unsuspecting; she believes MY is at work.
JY may have led her to believe MY was at work/doctor and he didn't want MY to see fax.

In all good faith, Meredith proceeds.
She arrives circa 1:25 ish if she called 911 within minutes, that is.

Meredith states dog was freaking out, MY cold and unable to move her; bloody footprints all over house.
First part of call, Meredith's anguish clear: baby in house, Meredith pulls herself together under guidance of 911 op. Established MY appears dead.

911-op gives her second strength: Meredith listens and tries to remain calm for Cassie; states MY supposed to be at work.
Cassie does not sound traumatised: coherent and articulate; no sound dog barking in background.

Meredith says "place doesn't look like it usually does"... Appears full rigor set in giving max 12 hours since TOD at thatb stage.
She only moves a pillow and reassures Cassie until EMS arrive.

The tape, I believe has been spliced at least 4 times.
The op, assumingly may have asked more details (anyone else there, are you safe, where is her spouse, etc)

Jason receives news between circa 2 and 3 pm on arrival his parents.
Visiting parents never came into this initially.

Just as Scott Peterson IMMEDIATELY pulled his Nerkely Mattina receipt, so Jason IMMEDIATELY pulls out his alibi.
Whereas ISP's ticket placed him at the site, JY's info places him outta sight. A new habit he's since enforced, IMO...

Sheriff emphatically reassures community & public not a random crime, no forced entry - death via blunt force trauma.
This, then, was someone known to Michelle, knew property; went specifically to murder MY.

By sewing together facts we know (vehicle impounded on arrival the following day - ..... a Saturday). Recall: Brent drove through the night to get help search for Laci.
Again: direct contrast with IMMEDIATE psyche behind the 'care' call from wherever the hotel was. Why not about turn and head back? What about Cassie? How could daddy assume baby OK? Begs question ... would YOU?

JY brings whole family down; lawyers up instantly with criminal defense attornies.
Court order then issued for all luggage, DNA samples etc, and car to be impounded.

No-one else issued Court Order: not last to be seen with MY - not the person to discover body.
They all complied instantly, forfeiting court order and assisting police.

Court order gives JY right to retain his silence. He does. In 3 weeks we learn he's spoken "only briefly" to LE. Extremely concerning.
This silent treatment continues. Just the day before he warmly (cunningly IMO) calls Meredith, he suddenly has nothing to say to them.

JY leaves house, moves in with his parents up to Brevard.
This isolates Michelle's family and leaving them perplexed, hurt, broken, confused.

MY's mom makes impassoned statement at funeral, leaves JY's name out completely. Claims "every faith" in LE.
JY avoids cameras and MY's family, no remote sign of unity between JY and MY's families.

Jason takes cassie with him back to Brevard. Rising icy atmosphere; JY says, does nothing.
Meanwhile, the Jasonites are in full Internet strength to spam (IMO) JY's wonderful, innocent, kind, goofy, nature; dispell suspicions and justify his every move, thought and reasoning

Earlier car accident emerges: May 2005.
MY was pregnant; loses baby. Heightens suspicions.

To me, it is not the WHO, BeeCh. It's the HOW, and exactly WHEN and ..... using WHAT!

The WHY? Well, I suggest we're able to consider the motive. Another sexual interest is involved, IMO, somewhere/somehow. If speculation is true divorce was mentioned ... well? JY only in his job at ChartOne 3 mos. He'd lose his house, custody and would look a jerk walking out on a young Young family. He wanted freedom. perhaps we might say, Jason Young wanted to be Forever Young ?

Although I'm always throwing song lyrics in there somewhere, I do feel he is responsible: he's acted like a cold, uncaring, class-act SOB since the murder and MY's family did NOT deserve that. It's hideous he appears to have tried to frame his own SIL, when just the day before he was defrauding her genuine trust. The tape is telling. VERY telling... And there's A LOT more we didn't hear on tape and A LOT more we will hear about all of the above.

And ... well, since 4 November, nothing's changed. IMO, that is.

Th-th-that's all for now folks :D

raisincharlie said:
You are quite welcome Jilly

From the article I noticed a few things:

"McIntyre said he told Jason Young to get a lawyer. He said he was afraid that police would pin the death on his stepson, regardless of evidence. "

Does this sound familiar to anyone else. ?

"I do not want my son to be talking to any type of investigators," he said. "They're not going to be trustworthy when they talk to him."

Seems to confirm to me that there will be absolutely no cooperation from this camp- perhaps I am being overly critical - anyone else have a better interpretation?

"McIntyre criticized the sheriff's office for not immediately returning the belongings, which included medical prescriptions, purses and cell phones."

Confirmation that the investigators have JY's cell phone

Well...I don't want to nit pick but we don't really know for sure if JY had his with him. I hope he did.
Boy these cops were ready for their arrival that's for sure. I gather it must be a standard search warrant for vehicle and contents. Sorry to see that part of the belongings didn't mention a lap top. I wonder if JY did unpack some things at his parents.

fran said:
jilly:
I understand why they didn't allow Rusty in, it was a crime scene of murder, clear and simple.

In this case, the motive could have been robbery. How would they know if anything was missing if the occupant didn't look around to see if anything is missing?

IMHO, they said right away it wasn't robbery. How would they know?

Something told them there was nothing missing.

JMHO
fran

I would think the sister was very familiar with that home. LE had quite a few hours with her and her mother before JY even got there. Maybe there is some truth to the rumour (?) that they were about to divorce. They even went so far as to get a warrant to impound JY's car during that time so they knew very early on imo that there was no robbery.

Nicely done PSA :clap: Hope everyone takes the time to go over it because it's a great summary.

If LE hadn't grabbed that suv right off they'd be fools! My first thought with such a bloody crime scene was to grab the vehicle Jason was known to be driving. I've also had the fleeting thought that another could've been used such as a rental or accomplice (lover). Not only forensic evidence but so that upon his return trip in case his vehicle was recognized or spotted.

RE: The "step-father" who doesn't trust LE- Gerald McIntyre - why is the mother's name listed as "Patricia Young" in newspaper articles? Also, FWIW there are several Patricia Youngs with telephones listed in Brevard, NC, but no G or Gerald McIntyre with a telephone listed in Brevard NC.

AlwaysShocked said:
RE: The "step-father" who doesn't trust LE- Gerald McIntyre - why is the mother's name listed as "Patricia Young" in newspaper articles? Also, FWIW there are several Patricia Youngs with telephones listed in Brevard, NC, but no G or Gerald McIntyre with a telephone listed in Brevard NC.
Guesstimate.....

They're not married but have been in their relationship long enough for him to be classed as "Stepfather" by both Patricia and her children. He may hve lived on his own at one stage and moved into Patricia's house, therefore she would have the phone in her name without changing it over.

Also, he may never have lived in Brevard. She may have met him on travels.

If that's wrong then either they married but she prefers to use her previous name of Young, or the Media has used Young to be able to immediately associate her as Jason's mom in conversations.

Ohhhh Mannnnn,

I just realised that most of you will be asleep.

I'm lonely, lol.

EEEkkkk

:croc:

I just discovered that cute little icon, lmao

:eek:

LOL

Gosh, just as I was sidling out - don't DO that to me, heh heh

OK....let's talk!

can't wait .... have couple hours. From weekend I have to (sniff) get on with a project ...

Your service, ma'am

(God, don't get all temperamental and call out CHALK DUST!!!)

Quiet Please .....

Martina vs Sharapova: Love ALL

(and that includes: Love The One You're With...) :D

Sami - great stuff you've been bringing in here, girl! From all of us :blowkiss: ((((hug)))) and thanks! :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briankap